Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Season

AAis thinking of signing with KHL

Well, I honestly saw something like this happening. AA wants a huge raise and we are strapped for cash. And when you have a GM who over pays lackluster performers (looking at you Helm) you expect to be paid more than those guys. Holland has done this to himself and in all reasoning/expectations how far is the Illitch family going to allow him to drag the team down.

wow that sucks

It's all to gain a little leverage, if he could make what KH's already offered him in the KHL he'd be lucky. Upon his return to the NHL he would be Red Wings property as a RFA without arbitration rights.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Yeah, I agree he is just trying to get the Wings to jump. Players in all sports leverage two teams to try and get the most money. Kobe and the Clippers all those years back, just as an example. Eventually they will reach a deal.

AA is not going to ****ing Russia LOL.

Andreas Athanasiou in ongoing discussions with KHL teams. Unless something shifts in Detroit, indications are Athanasiou will jump to KHL.
    Via Darren Dreger

It will be disappointing for me to not be able to watch AA this season, at least that means we should be worse and Svech might get an extended look. Almost ensures lil Bert on the 4th. Worst news would be Witkowski. Just don't understand the sandpaper signing this off-season.

Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Looks like we just signed PA Parenteau to a PTO. https://www.google.com/amp/s/octopus...igned-pto/amp/

That's the Wings I know, more old guys!

The Wings are in desperate need of a gm makeover.

To be fair he and David Booth are only on a try out offer. If either one makes the team, especially if AA does leave for Russia, then I'd be upset. Though I do get people's concerns given how crappy Holland has gotten as a GM.

I don't care about PTOs until Holland signs one, then I go from 0 to 120 real quick.

Every day that goes by I can't help but think the KHL season is already started so if he's gonna sign it he should ****ing decide already.

Connor Brown 3x2.1
    Sam Bennett 2x1.95
    Anthony Duclair 1x1.25 after a down season

AA don't flatter yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I don't care about PTOs until Holland signs one, then I go from 0 to 120 real quick.

Every day that goes by I can't help but think the KHL season is already started so if he's gonna sign it he should ****ing decide already.

Connor Brown 3x2.1
    Sam Bennett 2x1.95
    Anthony Duclair 1x1.25 after a down season

AA don't flatter yourself.
    AA had nearly .50 PPG on a terrible team offensively. 18 goals in 64 games. Had 9 in 37 last year. Bennett had 25 points in a full season. No idea why Duclair was so terrible.

I think the Brown contract is the tough one. With that said Toronto is a high powered offensive team where Brown's 20 goals still had him at 7th for Leafs forwards in terms of points.

I think a fair deal is 2 years at 2M AAV. Holland is just a terrible GM with money. That Winkowski deal is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    AA had nearly .50 PPG on a terrible team offensively. 18 goals in 64 games. Had 9 in 37 last year. Bennett had 25 points in a full season. No idea why Duclair was so terrible.

I think the Brown contract is the tough one. With that said Toronto is a high powered offensive team where Brown's 20 goals still had him at 7th for Leafs forwards in terms of points.

I think a fair deal is 2 years at 2M AAV. Holland is just a terrible GM with money. That Winkowski deal is just odd.
    I'll never understand the Witkowski signing, we get it Kenny sandpaper, but **** off with this guy. We don't need to sign a fourth liner/press box/8D.

Honestly wish Kronwal would go the Franzen route and do a LTIR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast