Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 564 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Um, the Dems have the say all be all ability to do it. They won't vote Yes on anything relating to Trump. As Trump said, he could put together the most beautiful bill ever and he still wouldn't hat a democratic vote. That is being done with intent. The Dems are forcing to use the 50/60 vote scenario because the Dems are stead fast that they aren't voting for a bill from Trump. So yeah....the Dems are causing this **** fest.
    But as I said, these comfirmable nominations do not require a single Democrat to approve. 52-48 is how the balance of power sits and all those positions require only 50 votes. So there is literally nothing the Democrats can do to stop the appointments. Can't blame a party that doesn't have enough votes to do anything.

Um, the Dems have the say all be all ability to do it. They won't vote Yes on anything relating to Trump. As Trump said, he could put together the most beautiful bill ever and he still wouldn't hat a democratic vote. That is being done with intent. The Dems are forcing to use the 50/60 vote scenario because the Dems are stead fast that they aren't voting for a bill from Trump. So yeah....the Dems are causing this **** fest.
    at the bolded.

Simple math must not be your strong suit, but this may help; https://youtu.be/M6Efzu2slaI

Now if we can just figure out how to keep those pesky Dems off of T's twitter!?
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 06-30-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Wait that isn't at all what I posted. Why does it say that I did?

Was I hacked by the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait that isn't at all what I posted. Why does it say that I did?

Was I hacked by the Russians?
    Deleted wrong quote tag.

Fixed
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 06-30-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People have been comparing the President to Hitler almost since Hitler died. Google Obama is Hitler and you will get a plethora of political cartoons about it.

And because of Donald Trump's rhetoric there are people who believe Obama wasn't born in the US or that Climate Change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. It should be common sense the President doesn't peddle bull****.

Unfortunately, common sense left politics on Jan. 20th.
    there has never been the same type of attacks on Obama from the media as we have seen from the media towards Trump.

it's laughable to compare people in America thinking Obama wasn't born in America, to people thinking Trump is going to take actions similar to HITLER. nice try though.

Mika/Joe/Morning Joe constantly attack Trump, and then when he defends himself they (and many others) get all offended. so what do they do next? ..they continue to attack Trump.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...h-little-hands
    ‘Morning Joe’ host responds to Trump attack with ‘little hands’ tweet
    “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski on Thursday fired back at President Trump after he accused her of “bleeding badly from a face-lift” in an early-morning tweet.

"I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" Trump wrote in a series of tweets.

Brzezinski swiftly responded to Trump’s personal attack with one of her own, tweeting an image of the back of a cereal box labeled “made for little hands.”

Trump’s opponents have long talked about the size of his hands to insult him, starting with Spy magazine editor Graydon Carter’s frequent references in the 1980s to Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian.”

Carter wrote in November that the insult always got under Trump’s skin, to the point where he still receives letters from Trump containing images of him with circles highlighting the length of his fingers.

Brzezinski and “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough reportedly were at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida over New Year’s Eve this year.

Scarborough slammed a report that he partied with Trump, saying the two of them were there to try to set up an interview with Trump.

"Nothing that Mika and I did in setting up this meeting was any different than what all good reporters and news hosts try to do daily," he said.

“Morning Joe” faced frequent criticism for being too cozy with Trump during the GOP presidential primary last year, but Trump and the hosts began to frequently feud during the general election, and both have continued attacks on each other since Trump took office.

Trump has publicly insisted he doesn’t watch the MSNBC show anymore, but his frequent tweets about the hosts and attacks on the subject matter of the show have stoked speculation that he is still a frequent viewer.
    the entitlement from the left and the media is outstanding.
    you know Trump is going to defend himself from being bullied, yet people make the decision to continue attacking/bullying.
    get a clue and stop attacking Trump personally or get better at taking him defending himself.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

"Dems are causing this" is an incredibly silly claim considering Mitch McConnell just yesterday threatened his Republican colleagues by saying that he might have to call the Democrats and finally work with them. The Republicans have the majority in every step of the process and can get this done without ever having to win a single Democrat's vote. It's their incompetence and nothing more. Period.

And FNK, OH MY GOD SOMEONE SAID TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS!!!! How unfair?!?!

Dude's in his 70s and still is catastrophically sensitive over stuff like this. That's a Trump problem, not a media problem.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Dems are causing this" is an incredibly silly claim considering Mitch McConnell just yesterday threatened his Republican colleagues by saying that he might have to call the Democrats and finally work with them. The Republicans have the majority in every step of the process and can get this done without ever having to win a single Democrat's vote. It's their incompetence and nothing more. Period.

And FNK, OH MY GOD SOMEONE SAID TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS!!!! How unfair?!?!

Dude's in his 70s and still is catastrophically sensitive over stuff like this. That's a Trump problem, not a media problem.
    I guess you missed the numerous other things they have continually said about Trump.
    but I know your side continues to think anything said against Trump is fine, because it's coming from your side. it's this pompous entitlement attitude from everyone on your side/associated with your side that thinks literally anything they do or say is acceptable.

the media should have the same type of policy as is supposed be here at PSD, don't attack people personally. if the media wants to criticize Trump based on agenda/policies/ect then fine, but making it personal with as much hatred that there has been is taking things way too far.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Hey you guys remember Obama attacking the media over the whole "Birther" false garbage?

'Member all the tweets he had talking **** to Fox News and all of their anchors?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess you missed the numerous other things they have continually said about Trump.
    but I know your side continues to think anything said against Trump is fine, because it's coming from your side. it's this pompous entitlement attitude from everyone on your side/associated with your side that thinks literally anything they do or say is acceptable.

the media should have the same type of policy as is supposed be here at PSD, don't attack people personally. if the media wants to criticize Trump based on agenda/policies/ect then fine, but making it personal with as much hatred that there has been is taking things way too far.
    I'd maybe care if Trump himself could go more than a day without hurling insults at anyone and anything. What's it that they say about people who live in glass houses? Oh, yeah. Guess Trump never heard that one as a kid.

I can't help but laugh at the bolded. Again, we're talking about Trump here.

You pretend like Trump is the first president to receive constant negative press. That's simply absurd. Every president in my lifetime has had it. GW Bush was constantly roasted by everyone. He was a punchline. He never attacked the press like this. Obama was attacked viciously by the right, often in incredibly racist ways. Never a peep. Clinton was impeached and fought heavy partisanship. He didn't stoop to these childish insults.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-30-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there has never been the same type of attacks on Obama from the media as we have seen from the media towards Trump.

it's laughable to compare people in America thinking Obama wasn't born in America, to people thinking Trump is going to take actions similar to HITLER. nice try though.

Mika/Joe/Morning Joe constantly attack Trump, and then when he defends himself they (and many others) get all offended. so what do they do next? ..they continue to attack Trump.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...h-little-hands

the entitlement from the left and the media is outstanding.
    you know Trump is going to defend himself from being bullied, yet people make the decision to continue attacking/bullying.
    get a clue and stop attacking Trump personally or get better at taking him defending himself.
    You seem to be mistaking "defending himself" with engaging in unhinged and gross behavior. Something that is fair game for the media to cover as it's their job to illuminate what is important--this laughably bad Presidency included.

That you would even qualify the criticism of Trump as bullying is warped. You've clearly paid no attention to his life, rise to power, and ineptitude and disgusting character since assuming power. You aren't interested in learning from it either, you just want to dismiss anything that intrudes on your baseless worldview. There is nothing Trump could say or do that would unbend your knee, which is firmly set as a pillar of obedient fellacio The Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Hey you guys remember Obama attacking the media over the whole "Birther" false garbage?

'Member all the tweets he had talking **** to Fox News and all of their anchors?

He really reduced the dignity of the office in his (lack of) response to those tweets and false media coverage. But remember when he did the Lion King joke at the Correspondence Dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'd maybe care if Trump himself could go more than a day without hurling insults at anyone and anything. What's it that they say about people who live in glass houses? Oh, yeah. Guess Trump never heard that one as a kid.

I can't help but laugh at the bolded. Again, we're talking about Trump here.

You pretend like Trump is the first president to receive constant negative press. That's simply absurd. Every president in my lifetime has had it. GW Bush was constantly roasted by everyone. He was a punchline. He never attacked the press like this. Obama was attacked viciously by the right, often in incredibly racist ways. Never a peep. Clinton was impeached and fought heavy partisanship. He didn't stoop to these childish insults.
    AND?
    Trump doesn't have a right to defend himself?
    while other Presidents have been attacked, it has not been on this hateful level. it's not just the media, it's many people on the opposing side. I have never seen the type of protests and temper tantrums on a daily basis comparable to what "your side" has done.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You seem to be mistaking "defending himself" with engaging in unhinged and gross behavior. Something that is fair game for the media to cover as it's their job to illuminate what is important--this laughably bad Presidency included.
    you actually said something truthful, but I don't think you meant it that way. it IS the media's job to cover "what is important". that should not include tweets people find insulting/offensive. what is important is Presidential news, the type of news that the media refuses to cover. on numerous times I have posted minutes of news covered by certain media or more so refused to cover.. just like news about 2 new bills that I went over in the immigration thread..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9#post31718089

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    That you would even qualify the criticism of Trump as bullying is warped. You've clearly paid no attention to his life, rise to power, and ineptitude and disgusting character since assuming power. You aren't interested in learning from it either, you just want to dismiss anything that intrudes on your baseless worldview. There is nothing Trump could say or do that would unbend your knee, which is firmly set as a pillar of obedient fellacio The Donald.
    you obviously are not aware as to what bullying is. repeatedly saying negative things about someone is considered bullying.
    has Trump himself bully others at times with his choice of words? no doubt.
    Trump's history regardless of what he has done/said does not automatically give everyone else a right to say the things about him that they have.

I think it would be great if Trump said he would apologize to Mika/Joe, AFTER they were to apologize to him first.

So calling someone "psycho Joe" and another low I.Q. Crazy Mika and saying her face was bleeding from a facelift is defending himself? How so?

Either way, this type of behaviour should be beneath the office of the president.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Dude... "Special", T's comments are so classless and beneath the President of the United States that several GOP peeps, far and wide, are calling him out for it and telling him to stop.

Defend that...

There are two problems with this.

1). That isn't even remotely close to happening. The Healthcare bill has like 17% support in polls. It's the closest we've come to the exact opposite of a perfect bill. If it enjoyed widespread support he may have a point.

2). A perfect bill for Republicans is likely a vastly different bill than a perfect one for Democrats. His administration has not attempted to have any facet of Democratic thought or principle in any of his bills or decisions so how could he expect they'd ever think it was a perfect bill? A bi-partisan bill would be the truly perfect bill.

Page 4 of 564 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast