Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 564 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Fire up Twitter this morning my first day back and the President is firing off his best Mean Girls impressions. Sigh. Why is he so obsessed? Dude's the president. He won, and knowing that, he should be able to brush off the criticism with some modicum of maturity. Why is he still this sensitive?
    He's an egomaniac and he really needs his twitter monitored

You realize that it is the same thing that Republicans did when Barry O was in office. I mean what was the birther movement, ironically that negative fact train was being conducted by the guy who is now calling out the same Media that he has exploited his entire life for being mean? Grow up.
    The difference in the media is when the birther movement thing came out, major networks didn't cover it extensively and brushed it off mostly, however with the Russia investigations, the media is covering it more extensively and it really seems like they really want to find something because they really want to get Trump out of there.

If anything the reason it was worse is the Republicans had Congress, so the obstruction was much more effective. The fact that he isn't getting his way in everything means the Republicans aren't united even with the majority. The Dems b***** wouldn't be this effective if there wasn't any substance.
    It's politics .... The dems complained that the republicans were not letting Obama have his agenda passed but now that the shoe is on the other foot, they have no problem not really letting Trump have any of his agenda passed, and it will continue with the next several presidents after Trump is long gone from office.

Bush started two wars and was repeatedly made fun of by the mainstream media. Don't remember him complaining about mean press.

He's done a really good job not criticizing either Obama or Trump, he's really treating post presidency the right way, also twitter wasn't as big in 2007, probably didn't even exist yet.

Political differences aside, spare me the "they don't have to be so mean routine". Yes they do, it's the only tool they have
    The issue is who are they going to be mean to, and who are they deciding not to be mean to?
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can you please provide some examples on what Mika (or anyone) has said about Trump that would warrant anything close to the bile that he spewed this morning?
    I don't condonewhat he said, but here's an example of what they say about him

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-trumps-white/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ezinski-227492

http://video.foxnews.com/v/548655663...#sp=show-clips

I've also heard them call him twisted, a liar, lacks integrity, dictator, Hitler, Stalin, etc.

ideally it would be better if President Trump wasn't sayings things like he did, but ideally he should not have to be defending them self against a vicious propaganda pushing media and their daily attacks not only on Trump but also on Melania and their son Baron, and anyone that has any association to Trump.
    how is it acceptable for media to be constantly attacking the President of the United States.

the left and those that support the left are the biggest hypocrites in America. constantly acting like they can do and say whatever they want without repercussions, but when one fights back it's the worst thing in the world.

everybody knows Trump is going to fight back, and yet the attacks continue daily, and then people are surprised and offended when he fights back. don't start **** if you can't take ****.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ce-lift-tweet/

White House defends Trump’s ‘face-lift’ tweet: ‘Fighting fire with fire’
    The White House defended President Trump’s rant Thursday on Twitter against the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” saying the president was “fighting fire with fire.”

White House principal deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said show co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski have “attacked mercilessly” the president, including accusing him of having a mental disorder.

I think he’s been very clear that when he gets attacked, he is going to hit back,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think the American people elected somebody who’s tough, who’s smart and who’s a fighter — and that’s Donald Trump.”

The president was accused by Democrats and Republicans of going too far and lowering the dignity of the office after he slammed Mr. Scarborough and Ms. Brzezinski in a tweet. He singled out Ms. Brzezinski for allegedly having a facelift.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came…” he tweeted, continuing, “…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

Mrs. Sanders said the show routinely launches personal attacks on Mr. Trump and his staff, including calling them “utterly stupid,” “liars” and “mentally ill.”

It’s kind of like we’re living in the Twilight Zone. They do this day after day after day and then the president responds and defends himself and everybody is appalled and blown away,” she said.

The show’s treatment of the president and his staff would not have been tolerated if directed at the previous administration, she said.

“The rest of the media would have said no way, guys, hold on. But nobody does that,” Mrs. Sanders said.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

How I see it acceptable for the media to constantly be attacking the President of the United States?

... do you even know the purpose of a free press? That's exactly their function...

I also find the line "Don't start **** if you can't take ****" in defense of Trump hysterical. Trump can't take **** at all, that's why he turns into a whiny baby whenever anyone criticizes him. In the pantheon of people who can't take ****, he is at or near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How I see it acceptable for the media to constantly be attacking the President of the United States?

... do you even know the purpose of a free press? That's exactly their function...
    it is not the media's job to be attacking the President on this level. no media should be comparing the President to Hitler, Stalin, and the worst of the worst in the history of the world. because of the media's push of this narrative there are literally people in America who believe that Donald Trump is actually going to be like Hitler. there are literally people in America who believe Trump is going to round up ALL immigrants (not just ILLEGAL immigrants) and deport them out of America, or worse.

it should be common sense that the media that is supposed to be independent should not be saying the most hateful things in the world about the President.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Trump is a lunatic. I find it more shocking that folks defend him.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is not the media's job to be attacking the President on this level. no media should be comparing the President to Hitler, Stalin, and the worst of the worst in the history of the world. because of the media's push of this narrative there are literally people in America who believe that Donald Trump is actually going to be like Hitler. there are literally people in America who believe Trump is going to round up ALL immigrants (not just ILLEGAL immigrants) and deport them out of America, or worse.

it should be common sense that the media that is supposed to be independent should not be saying the most hateful things in the world about the President.
    People have been comparing the President to Hitler almost since Hitler died. Google Obama is Hitler and you will get a plethora of political cartoons about it.

And because of Donald Trump's rhetoric there are people who believe Obama wasn't born in the US or that Climate Change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. It should be common sense the President doesn't peddle bull****.

Unfortunately, common sense left politics on Jan. 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is not the media's job to be attacking the President on this level.
    It certainly isn't the President's job to be attacking the media. He has way more important **** to do. "T" should put on his big boy pants and actually be the President.

If he can't take the heat, then maybe we should change his name from Donald to Daphne because he's playing the *****y mean girl character to a "T".
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

People are only allowed to say mean things about a woman if her first name is Melania and her last name rhymes with "pump".

Trump definitely crossed all sorts of lines though. He is supposed to be somebody who we can trust to act with poise and clear mindedness in times of criticism and diversity. Not somebody who takes to Twitter to wage some ******** feud with a critic and attack her looks rather than respond to their criticism. But, he has always been like this. So im not surprised, nor would I expect it to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    It certainly isn't the President's job to be attacking the media. He has way more important **** to do. "T" should put on his big boy pants and actually be the President.

If he can't take the heat, then maybe we should change his name from Donald to Daphne because he's playing the *****y mean girl character to a "T".
    Yeah this. He needs to stop attacking the media like a child. Then again, perhaps that's better than more of the horrid executive orders he's signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yeah this. He needs to stop attacking the media like a child. Then again, perhaps that's better than more of the horrid executive orders he's signed.
    His attacks are keeping the GOP from achieving their policy objectives, so since I do not want to see said policy objectives codified into law, I am OK with it. We can rebuild our image on the world stage with whoever is the next president, but getting Congress to undue laws is tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I will say this about Donald Trump: You may not like a lot of what he does, but he is at least trying. Truth be told, since he has been in office is why I will never vote Democrat. All they seem to want to do is "Bash Trump." That is not to say I would not vote Democrat, but give me reasons to vote for you. Show me things you are doing to try and make this country better.
    Trying?

What how to completely divide a country?

If that's what's his trying then yeah I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Yes it is and I agree that the media has it in for him because of all his constant bashing of them, but I'll say this 90% of the time he makes the problems himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I don't condonewhat he said, but here's an example of what they say about him

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-trumps-white/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ezinski-227492

http://video.foxnews.com/v/548655663...#sp=show-clips

I've also heard them call him twisted, a liar, lacks integrity, dictator, Hitler, Stalin, etc.
    One is a morning fluff TV show, one is the president of the United States. Its time for him to put his big boy pants on and grow a pair. I wouldn't tolerate my child doing this stuff, let alone the president. Not to mention, Trump probably should meet with a psychiatrist, he acts like a complete lunatic and a 5 year old, yet he is a senior citizen. It would probably be helpful for him to deal with his daddy issues/inferiority complex/delusions of grander/Pathological lying
    Last edited by rhino17; 06-29-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL