Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 5838
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    nah dude... I voted for Obama ... his legal resume is what it is ... he is nothing special despite how you guys want to characterize it... you bolded is also hilarious... no **** dude ... the UofC is going to use Obama's time there as some marketing tool...

I didn't address this the first time but the HLR accomplishment has nothing to do with his acumen as a "constitutional lawyer"

Again... singling Obama out as a "constitutional" lawyer is insulting to the real men and women who excel in that discipline
    Who said he was a constitutional lawyer? There's a big difference in saying he's a constitutional lawyer and saying he's a nobody attorney who knows nothing about constitutional law and couldn't get a job after law school, which is what you've been trying to say.

Factually he taught constitutional law and he knows more about constitutional law than most private attorneys (obviously those specializing in or having litigated constitutional law are greater experts).

Regardless, you can laugh all you want, you simply are ignorant when it comes to this matter. I actually work in the legal field and for you to portray him as some schmuck attorney with a lackluster resume shows a fundamental lack of any sort of knowledge in this field.

I about died laughing when I read your spin on the bolded

believe what you want... he is an accomplished guy ... no need to embellish the record... he was a zero in terms of being a "constitutional lawyer"

you do know that he was so accomplished that he started working as a lawyer 2 years after graduating from law school (hmmm...) and I didn't know guest lecturer was the same as "taught at the University of Chicago for 8 years"
    You literally have no idea what you are talking about, so let me set you straight.

Constitutional law is largely academic. Erwin Chemerinsky is an associate attorney at his firm and is widely considered to be the greatest constitutional law mind in the country. TEACHING constitutional law, makes you an expert in constitutional law. Especially teaching at a school as prestigious as Chicago, you are absolutely considered to be a legal expert in the field of constitutional law - bottom line is the legal community considered Obama to be a Constitutional Law Expert, and that is undeniable
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Anyways, it's gonna be fun to listen to the mongoloids defend these proposed cuts to invaluable safety nets like food stamps, housing projects and health care because they've been so brainwashed into believing that the poor are a drain on society and all anyone has to do is try a little harder. It's the rich people that we need to be helping out.

Oh, and war. Sweet, sweet war!

Again, one of the few good aspects of Trump's campaign based almost solely on populism was his desire to restrain our military. But alas, a 14% increase for Defense and a 12% increased for Homeland Security. Suck it, EPA and State Department! We got wars to wage!

But unsurprisingly President Trump has failed on the majority of Candidate Trump's promises. For better or worse.
    this my sig

Anyone who thought Trump was going to push back on the military and not cut programs like Social Security/Medicare is a fool.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Wait.
    Last edited by flips333; 02-13-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You literally have no idea what you are talking about, so let me set you straight.

Constitutional law is largely academic. Erwin Chemerinsky is an associate attorney at his firm and is widely considered to be the greatest constitutional law mind in the country. TEACHING constitutional law, makes you an expert in constitutional law. Especially teaching at a school as prestigious as Chicago, you are absolutely considered to be a legal expert in the field of constitutional law - bottom line is the legal community considered Obama to be a Constitutional Law Expert, and that is undeniable
    Rhino, what you fail to recognize is that on top of being the CEO of a fortune 500 company, AND a huge beast of a man who can beat you up, Vynyl is an expert in constitutional law, archaeology, 1st century scrolls from Lake Milh region of Iraq, needlepoint, crossbow archery, the mating habits of the bald eagle, and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

dude ... you always post this like Obama was some revered constitutional law attorney... you understand that he only ever worked for one law firm for 3 years and was only a lowly associate lawyer...

no need to build him up into something he wasn't
    If you go after Obama or Hillary dbroncos needs to defend them

Pretty hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on what you attack them for. If you’re wrong or are careless with the attack, then I will defend him. In this case, the comments are wrong. The University of Chicago received inquiries about his status when he announced his run. Clinton and McCain’s people pounced and we’re both corrected by the school. Obama was teaching a couple classes each semester and actually designed at least one of his own from scratch.

One doesn’t have to like Obama or support his policies to see that he was involved in a considerable fashion with the students and program of Chicago from the late 90s until his run and election to the US Senate.

A state house district that went for Trump by 51-46 just went to the Democrat in a special election by 52-45.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A state house district that went for Trump by 51-46 just went to the Democrat in a special election by 52-45.
    But it was Minnesota and it had gone to Obama twice before.

Still I believe the Dems have turned 50 different seats from republican to dem and lost about 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    But it was Minnesota and it had gone to Obama twice before.

Still I believe the Dems have turned 50 different seats from republican to dem and lost about 4.

This is the Florida 72.

This is the Florida 72.
    Well, guess I was wrong.

That’s good news for Dems.

Are we supposed to hit ourselves in the head so that we're dumb enough to believe that Cohen paid Stormy Daniels completely unrelated to Trump?

This is the Florida 72.
    This is a competitive district

https://twitter.com/hotlinejosh/stat...80170933334017

This is the Florida 72.
    Just saw that Corey Lewndowski was there this past weekend and led a lock her up chant.

Yeah, that’s what’s up, they can’t have the same fight song against different candidates.