Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 552 of 556 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 8329
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I hope youíre right and we can get back on track in DC even if itís moderate focused.

Weíll see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Needless to say itís only gonna happen if people vote Democratic. That people understand that they probably arenít going to get a ďperfectĒ candidate. That a vote for a third party is a vote for Republican-controlled congress which means more corruption, no oversight, and more coverups

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I don't know, I started following them in 2017.
    All of them said thereís no chance Trump would win btw

Theyíre hacks

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Kaine is essentially a goper
    You guys need to cut out this ďheís just a GOPerĒ hogwash. Not every Democrat is a progressive. Itís a damn spectrum not just A or B situation. Kaine is a Democrat, Warren is a Democrat, Sanders is someone who isnít.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The problem is reading stuff from the Liberal media is ridiculous

2+2=5 is their way
    Ummmm I think you just proved my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Theyíre hacks

Missing an underdog win makes someone a hack? That would make nearly every sports writer in 2007 a hack.

18-1 *****es

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Missing an underdog win makes someone a hack? That would make nearly every sports writer in 2007 a hack.

18-1 *****es

They also didnít have Trump with no chance. But why letís facts get in the way of his false narrative. If I remember correctly, Nate had Trumpís odds at around 35% in the days leading up to the election.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They also didnít have Trump with no chance. But why letís facts get in the way of his false narrative. If I remember correctly, Nate had Trumpís odds at around 35% in the days leading up to the election.
    Not only that, but Trump *just barely* won. It does not seem that way but the fact is this was one of the closest elections in history. He won just enough votes in just the right places to get in. That's overlooked. Silver gave him a 1 out of 3 chance of winning.

Silver was, in fact, pretty on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Theyíre hacks

Links please.

You guys need to cut out this ďheís just a GOPerĒ hogwash. Not every Democrat is a progressive. Itís a damn spectrum not just A or B situation. Kaine is a Democrat, Warren is a Democrat, Sanders is someone who isnít.
    I agree, I wouldn't call Kaine a GOPer because Republicans have become so synonymous with insanity and hatred and Kaine exemplifies neither of those things. But he is definitely too far right. I think that's what FlakeyFool was going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I agree, I wouldn't call Kaine a GOPer because Republicans have become so synonymous with insanity and hatred and Kaine exemplifies neither of those things. But he is definitely too far right. I think that's what FlakeyFool was going for.
    It just gets really old and that kind of thinking is what leads to losses of seats that could go either way. It's why the GOP lost Representative Lamb's seat.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

When your voting record suggest you side with the gop more then your own party, youíre probably a goper.

Hell, why do you think hillary chose kaine? She wanted to move to the right instead of the left. Itís not a secret that kaine is too far right.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    How about Center or Center-Right publications such as US News and World Report or The Economist? Or deep stuff such as Foreign Affairs.

The WSJ seems to be coming back to some level of traditional conservatism, after a bout of insanity.
    Wall Street/London finance propaganda all of them. Foreign Affairs is even published by the Council on Foreign Relations, itself a well-known tool of Wall Street and big oil. Good heavens man, I'm embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    This is demonstrably false.

Liberal thinking is much more fact and logic based

Conservative thinking is much more based on emotional appea
    l.

This is laughably ludicrous. The Left absolutely lives off emotional appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is laughably ludicrous. The Left absolutely lives off emotional appeal.
    Agree. I have no idea what world he's living in, but the Dems voter pandering is 100% emotional appeal. Their entire reach to voters is flat out social justice proclamation.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    When your voting record suggest you side with the gop more then your own party, youíre probably a goper.

Hell, why do you think hillary chose kaine? She wanted to move to the right instead of the left. Itís not a secret that kaine is too far right.
    I mean Kaine ranks the 73rd most conservative senator...so yea...about that nonsense.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...enate/ideology
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!