Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 234 of 249 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3721
    Wait if they committed a crime in that country, why are they not facing justice for their actions? Seems rather lawless to me.

The Senate actually had to debate today what the limits on the president's ability to launch a nuclear strike would be. This country is so sad. What the hell are we doing? I'm ready to be told that I'm on candid camera now.

Sessions might have skated away today, but there are 3 versions of the "truth" in some cases. All Mueller needs is a few time lines and a bit of testimony, and Sessions will be hung.

I loved the R who defamed "Monther Jones", the guy was clearly a reader of right wing troll baloney. Mother Jones has that tripe beat.

Love how Hannity can call for a special prosecutor and viola - Sessions will look into it. Talk about false equiv.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're going to have to explain what you mean. I can only assume something about how I support Trump more often? while most of the time I will support Trump most of the time, there have been times when I have given criticism.
    unless I'm missing more, I can only think of 1 time that bagwell368 said something that seemed to give Trump credit.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...5#post31971215

anyone that spends more time watching CNN or MSNBC there should be no surprise they will only have an anti Trump opinion. these "news" spread anti Trump news/rhetoric 24/7. I have at times watch some briefly and it's been ridiculous in how they twist/spin whatever they are covering about Trump.

here is something that Trump should get credit for, but I haven't seen this reported on by much of the Democrat favoring media.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/14/uclas-b...mp-intervenes/

thanks to Trump 3 black UCLA players were released from China and going back to America.
    Lmao of course you went out of your way to specify that they were black because you somehow think this makes Trump some great friend to minorities or some ďhey look at the nice thing he did for black peopleĒ badge you can wear in front of all the...other stuff. Funny how that matters to you now.

But nah, this isnít some hostage situation. If they committed a crime in a foreign country and should be subject to those laws.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Sessions might have skated away today, but there are 3 versions of the "truth" in some cases. All Mueller needs is a few time lines and a bit of testimony, and Sessions will be hung.

I loved the R who defamed "Monther Jones", the guy was clearly a reader of right wing troll baloney. Mother Jones has that tripe beat.

Love how Hannity can call for a special prosecutor and viola - Sessions will look into it. Talk about false equiv.
    Based on conferences/meetings I've been to with congress reps of both parties, interviews I've seen/read with past colleagues of Mueller and what we know from the 9/11 investigation and others....I don't think Mueller gives a **** about anything but the verbatim evidence in front of him. Meaning, whatever trickles out to us through congressional testimonies and leaked notes pales in comparison to whatever he is working on.

It's why I keep saying the only responsible reaction to all of this stuff is "we'll see". There's a lot of garbage to sort through.

Man for guys in high power, these ****ers never remember anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after meeting with Trump China let the three UCLA players go with no charge and now China is sending a special envoy to NK to meet with them

Trump had a successful trip

The special election in Oklahoma for a state senate seat that voted 67-27 for Trump went 50.4-49.6 for the Democrat. But hey let's focus on Uranium One or Hillary "****ing" Clinton folks.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So after meeting with Trump China let the three UCLA players go with no charge and now China is sending a special envoy to NK to meet with them

Iím sure democrats on here will criticize this somehow though and blame Trump

Blame him for what lol? This isn't Obama we are talking about.

The Lost Boys of PSD

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...network/218557

Shep Smith debunks Fox Networks conflated "fake news" about Uranium One. Nothing like your own reporter ripping it up, and he does.

Nothing but at attempt for a false equiv. Sessions seemed to throw cold water on the idea of a "special prosecutor" for this nonsense. Good. Outside of his moth eaten memory and rampant racism - he's almost a good guy. Not racist? Look for his response to how many blacks on his Sr. Staff, and putting out a booklet on black groups that kill cops that is made up of orgs defunct for 2 or 3 decades, but, doesn't know what they have for white hate groups that are NOW active doing the same.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Based on conferences/meetings I've been to with congress reps of both parties, interviews I've seen/read with past colleagues of Mueller and what we know from the 9/11 investigation and others....I don't think Mueller gives a **** about anything but the verbatim evidence in front of him. Meaning, whatever trickles out to us through congressional testimonies and leaked notes pales in comparison to whatever he is working on.

It's why I keep saying the only responsible reaction to all of this stuff is "we'll see". There's a lot of garbage to sort through.
    Interesting. I can't help but think that Mueller is disgusted with Trump and co. and is no longer objective in terms of what happens. I think he's more like a cat batting a mouse around before he kills it - or in human terms run them to ground and expose them for what they are - with ruthless efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Blame him for what lol? This isn't Obama we are talking about.
    It's only been a year we haven't even started on our blame Trump for every ****ing thing web and white board. Glenn Beck needs to whip us in shape and show us how it's done. We'll get a seminar going some weekend in December to really be ready for 2018.

You have some pretty low standards.

I'm as liberal as it gets and I already complimented him for this on here. ...but I'm not a democrat so it may not count for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk