Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 245 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3672
    Lol is all I can do at some of these responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the left has been dividing America for years with identity politics.
    Half of Trump's base identifies with not liking non-whites. And only half is generous.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    For one, all of Obamaís executive orders...What a huge mess that was...

Obama calling the US arrogant and how our Country is perceived...Obama didnít like exceptionalism...

Obama did more harm to this country by criticizing, some were justified but most were just embarrassment for being g World Power as that goes with the territory....

And the most obvious mess he created was how he DIVIDED this Country, he took sides instead of trying to bridge together....
    This is bull ****. Have you even listened to Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea that critique seems to be a hamfisted attempt to attack Obama and suck on Trump's nob all at the same time. The EO criticism was particularly hilarious and hypocritical since that's literally all Trump has done since he got elected. He's signed no real legislation outside of naming a few post office buildings and repealing maybe 10 regulations. As Donnie would say, bigly sad.
    I swear the topics he chose made me think it was satire at first......or maybe just not that into politics and just regurgitating one-liners.

And Trump has survived on messaging that is purely divisive and on the attack, so may as well own that rather than pretend Obama was some kind of horrible divider just because he didn't ignore BLM protests.

Yes, its only the left who has divided us. This partisan crap is ridiculous. As if both parties don't thrive on dividing us? As if both sides of the media don't thrive when we're divided?

Come on. Even if you're right, you're half-right and only telling the side you want.

And then you support a guy like Trump who's strategy is to divide and invite animosity at any chance he gets. Every day he's attacking someone or something new and making a bad situation worse.

In the last 24 hours, I've seen republican voters on this site say that it's sad that a transgender person got elected as a state representative in Virginia because it attacks Christianity, and the democrats are framing Roy Moore. Because the people that believe in Pizza Gate can't accept that republican politicians could ever be sexually inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I swear the topics he chose made me think it was satire at first......or maybe just not that into politics and just regurgitating one-liners.

And Trump has survived on messaging that is purely divisive and on the attack, so may as well own that rather than pretend Obama was some kind of horrible divider just because he didn't ignore BLM protests.
    There are perfectly valid criticisms about Obama but those were straight up malarkey and I think most people can see through that bull****.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yes, its only the left who has divided us. This partisan crap is ridiculous. As if both parties don't thrive on dividing us? As if both sides of the media don't thrive when we're divided?

Come on. Even if you're right, you're half-right and only telling the side you want.

And then you support a guy like Trump who's strategy is to divide and invite animosity at any chance he gets. Every day he's attacking someone or something new and making a bad situation worse.
    Both sides are incredibly guilty, but it isn't equal. Republicans actively suppress voting with Voter ID laws that target minorities. They are not in favor of LGBT having equal rights, and they want to control women's reproductive health. They do a better job at dividing people so it's not equally equivalent.

Someone asserting that Democrats seek to and successfully divide this country and Republicans either don't or just aren't as guilty...well, there's no reason to dignify a response.

I love the "identity politics" obsession. Like the sole tenets of the right wing aren't entirely racial. FNK is a perfect example. He's obsessed with race and nationalism....so there's no reason to respond to him seriously when he's spouting off this nonsense.
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-10-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Both sides are incredibly guilty, but it isn't equal. Republicans actively suppress voting with Voter ID laws that target minorities. They are not in favor of LGBT having equal rights, and they want to control women's reproductive health. They do a better job at dividing people so it's not equally equivalent.
    Yeah I'm liberal enough to agree there, but we're trying to find some middle ground here. The fighting gets old sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea that critique seems to be a hamfisted attempt to attack Obama and suck on Trump's nob all at the same time. The EO criticism was particularly hilarious and hypocritical since that's literally all Trump has done since he got elected. He's signed no real legislation outside of naming a few post office buildings and repealing maybe 10 regulations. As Donnie would say, bigly sad.
    I guess you failed to mention that the stock market is up overnight 28% since he took over..less regulations and investors have reacted.

Also 3% growth in the economy for consecutive months, Obama was just a 2%er...Jobs are growing at historic rates.

The Country is finally in good shape...plus Dems are a message with the Hillary scandal from the rigged election vs BERNIE
    Nick

I guess you failed to mention that the stock market is up overnight 28% since he took over..less regulations and investors have reacted.

Also 3% growth in the economy for consecutive months, Obama was just a 2%er...Jobs are growing at historic rates.

The Country is finally in good shape...plus Dems are a message with the Hillary scandal from the rigged election vs BERNIE
    The GDP isn't measured on a monthly basis, so I don't know how you could know that but OK. But the GDP was 3% under Obama just last year and several quarters going back during Obama's last term.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Yep and Obama created a huge mess starting with a DOW at ~8000 on his inauguration and leaving at nearly 20k.

Talk about a double standard.

How many percent is that? Note : Obama didn't receive a trending upward stock market either.

Our country isn't in very good shape socially, turn on the news. But the stock market isn't bad (trump had little affect) so the country is in great shape.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Also 3% growth in the economy for consecutive months, Obama was just a 2%er...Jobs are growing at historic rates. Fact is investors have seen the market hit record highs well before Trump got elected.

1. The market has been going up since 2009, so donít give me this convenient argument that only now is started to go up.

2. Your second comment is purely false. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times. In fact in 2014 in quarter 2 and 3 the GDP was 4.7 and 5.2.

So please stop repeating Trump lies because that what they are.

Now annually the GDP never hit 3% growth for Obama, but letís see if Trump hits that when his policies take effect.

Oh and here is an article about the GDP.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9dc0ba053e13