Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 245 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3672
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    So you're ok to praise him right after winning the election in his Carrier negotiations but now you're not going to retract when it fails because it can't be his fault, he only does good things. Get your blinders off man. You have such great political passion, if you just saw through Trump's phony BS as much as you see through others.
    if Carrier has to lay off people then why would that have any fault at all on Trump?
    when did this Trump/Carrier situation start? right after the election? (I don't remember when). if Trump was able to be helpful in saving jobs at the time then that deserved praise. but now what has happened in the last YEAR? you don't think there is a possibility that Carrier is not the same, where maybe this time last year things were good/better but now a year later layoffs are required for business.
    unless I missed something Trump is not directly involved with Carrier, so if they are laying people off then that has nothing to do with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    President Trump is urging the FBI to talk to a guy who said the DNC hack was an inside job. Of course he is, he doesn't believe it was so he's trying desperately to find any sort of evidence when there is none.

Sad!
    OMG no way, the FBI doesn't need to get involved because they investigated that DNC server and know that it was Russia!! ..oh wait, FBI didn't investigate that server.

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/928745321236230149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen Miller might also be used to see what Trump knew about the meeting in Trump tower back in June.

I don't think his testimony is valid in court given that he's very clearly a cyborg.

Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't think his testimony is valid in court given that he's very clearly a cyborg.
    Bob Mueller would just add a new Law of Robotics just through his steely gaze.

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I'm confused, what's so nefarious about Bernie's financial holdings?
    He's been very careful not to report fully what he has. Awfully careful for a guy that tosses around the word "millionaire" as if its a swear word. He was very aggressive asking others to disclose.

Bernie is worth millions. He's got 3 houses which came to a shock to many of his supporters, or did you forget that?
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He's been very careful not to report fully what he has. Awfully careful for a guy that tosses around the word "millionaire" as if its a swear word. He was very aggressive asking others to disclose.

Bernie is worth millions. He's got 3 houses which came to a shock to many of his supporters, or did you forget that?
    What does any of that matter? It's not like they are from ill gotten gains as far as anything I'm aware of. He's not asking for people to give up all their money, he's just saying people should pay their fair share, even if that includes him as well.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so basically the same as Obama meaning none of North Korea's actions would be any different.
    Do you not believe what I wrote? HC is a good deal more hawkish than Obama. It's a matter of record. Don't say it's the same until you do some research - because it makes you look silly.

BTW, what's Trump done with NK to make the US safer since he took over? As a matter of fact, NK has gotten MUCH more aggressive with launches, launches over Japan, etc. than before Trump took over. He's failed so far that's clear.

you realize that North Korea's actions with missiles are not because of Trump right? it wouldn't matter who was President in either a Republican or a Democrat, NK would still have done the same actions that they have. this craziness on their part isn't something new.
    This is truly wrong. Vastly wrong in all 3 dimensions, like the Pacific is vast. Just ridiculous.

this war with radical Islamic terrorism is far from over and something that could last decades/generations. I think a problem in this is that many don't really attack the ideology that they use. they misuse the Islamic religion. should that not be part of the fight against them? one of the ways they are able to abuse this in influencing/manipulating others in radicalizing them to fight on their side is how some say this is Islam instead of the misuse of Islam.
    I'm all in favor of suspension of freedom of speech when it comes to hate filled web sites that promote violence. But we can't just stop with Islamic examples, white supremacists, Bannonites and other maggots need to be blocked too.

I don't see an issue with talking to Bill Binney. that doesn't mean he is going to be believed. he is former U.S. intelligence official, so it's not like he is some nobody who couldn't have any information.
    He's been out of government for 17 years, he's an idiot selling snake oil to fools.

The US agencies that actually are currently serving and working in these areas are unanimous on the direction from which this was done. Russian money and troll farms impact on facebook, twitter ALSO show a clear direction.

It's an insult to professionals to bring this moron in to speak, it's also clear that Trump continues to be enthralled by bizarre conspiracy theories from the right wing (Fox, Brietbart).

It's a straight waste of time for Pompeo to listen to this drivel. Just more ideas from Trump to try and confuse the US public from where the swamp is.

it should be noted that this DNC server that they said Russia hacked was never looked at by the FBI and instead the FBI request to look at it was rejected. instead it went to a 3rd part to look at it. that alone has to be suspicious.
    Bull, they had emails, IP addresses, and tools far in advance of anything one is used too. This is another grumbling from the right to confuse people.

there has already been people within Obama Administration caught lying, so why should we not question what other things could they also be lying about.
    Because no other administration in US history has so much contact with a single foreign power, and everybody has initially lied about what they were doing until they were bagged. On top of that, they don't have legal council or an understanding of the laws, so they keep making mistakes - ones that have and will be found out and hung around their necks.

Why wasn't Iran-Contra looked into more? Why wasn't Oliver North water boarded? There are lots of dicey things in US political history. Right now Trump and his racist, criminal henchmen/women are up for examination. Even the Justice Dept and FBI are not biting on all this conflated nonsense - wonder why?

Carrier set to lay off people, but apparently it's Trump' fault.
    First of all he claimed more jobs were "saved" than Carrier actually said to start with (he always does that), and that was for a limited time. He just wanted the PR boost he could care less about the people involved.

Both R's and D's lie about this 'good paying jobs' topic. Automation is what's costing jobs, along with manufacturing being priced out and migrating to lower cost locales. Economic vigor demands that both of these things remain in place. If you try tariffs you get what Fiat was in Italy. Overpriced crap that could barely stand any competition. People like good products for cheap money, impossible with protectionism.

Therefore get used to this topic being used as a politcal football and jobs more and more either being McJobs or support positions or highly specialized technical people.

The simple fact is that in order to have a fairly healthy planet, a nice living standard for all, the population has to get back under 3 billion world wide - or wars, famines, and plagues will be the order of the day - because we're getting to be a post industrial world.

Look at ship building. The English, then us, then Japan, now China and S. Korea.

TV? No TV has been built in this country for decades. I don't mean final assembly, I mean the whole thing - all done before 1975.

Economics does not respect or care about political borders. The R's and D's lie, and create unrealistic expectations about what might be through political controls and edicts.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    What does any of that matter? It's not like they are from ill gotten gains as far as anything I'm aware of. He's not asking for people to give up all their money, he's just saying people should pay their fair share, even if that includes him as well.
    Well one often speaks from ones experience. My experience with Bernie fans - in the dozens including my half sister - were that most were thunderstruck and deeply disgusted when they found out about his financials which I seem to remember has him moving property and monies to his wife to shelter it, but I'm not taking the time to look it up - because as I said I find Bernie a deeply flawed small time/small state politician that would make a poor President.

The R's turned their back on Bush and other middle of road types, took on Trump and now wallow in the mid 30's in terms of support.

If the D's go for a fairly far left person, they either go down in the election because the Center/Indie's don't get energized or they run the country with a small advantage in Congress liable to burn down in the midterms of '22.

Trump has badly damaged the State Department, DOJ, and other areas, they've got to be restored while it's possible, therefore we have to win all 3 branches, and clean out the filth in '18 and '20.

Remaking society can wait

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Well one often speaks from ones experience. My experience with Bernie fans - in the dozens including my half sister - were that most were thunderstruck and deeply disgusted when they found out about his financials which I seem to remember has him moving property and monies to his wife to shelter it, but I'm not taking the time to look it up - because as I said I find Bernie a deeply flawed small time/small state politician that would make a poor President.

The R's turned their back on Bush and other middle of road types, took on Trump and now wallow in the mid 30's in terms of support.

If the D's go for a fairly far left person, they either go down in the election because the Center/Indie's don't get energized or they run the country with a small advantage in Congress liable to burn down in the midterms of '22.

Trump has badly damaged the State Department, DOJ, and other areas, they've got to be restored while it's possible, therefore we have to win all 3 branches, and clean out the filth in '18 and '20.

Remaking society can wait
    Dems really need the most for this Roy Moore scandal burn him enough that he loses. Then they have a real shot for the senate midterms if the environment stays the way it is.

That would be absolutely crucial when it comes to blocking any Supreme Court nominations in the 2índ half of the Trump presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Y'all see how Trump was telling China how badly he felt about them when he was meeting with their leaders? Man he really put the hammer down and told them just how bad he was. Bigly sad!
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

"Remaking society can wait" is one privileged as hell comment. Tell that the the swaths of this country that's been left behind by Republican and Democratic leadership.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Remaking society can wait" is one privileged as hell comment. Tell that the the swaths of this country that's been left behind by Republican and Democratic leadership.
    Maybe those swaths of this country could get off their *** and contribute. Go get a job at Walmart or McDonald's. Hell, mow lawns or clean houses. The guy that picks up my dogs **** makes over $200k/year. The amazing woman that's cleans our house makes close to $100k/year. The guy that cleans my companies office makes over $300k/year. And that in Missouri.

Americans are ****ed because they think that big government should hand it all to them. Hence this forums obsession with free college and free healthcare. ********.

Get off your *** and take care of your family. Even if it makes you feel less of a person.

Swallow your pride, because it is not the government's responsibility to give you a free ride.

Free college, free health care, free everything. **** all of that ****.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-10-2017 at 01:08 AM.