Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 245 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3663
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Except that when the republicans called the dnc primary rigged the media laughed at it and said itís not true
    Some were saying it. I was thinking it and it made my blood boil at times. It's why at times I thought of actually supporting Trump, but then I would always come back to the truth that Trump is a crazy egomaniac and would make a horrible President.

Trust me, there is a part of me that is glad that Hillary lost and got exposed in the process.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 11-06-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Trump does and says some really stupid things, but what a lying, cheating, hypocrite Hillary Clinton is.
    For Donna Brazile to call her out, you know it had to be bad.
    Bernie probably would have won, and continued us down the path of destruction that Obama started.
    I feel bad for him, sort-of.
    One more random thought, why did we go from it's Bush's fault to it's Trump's fault but nothing was ever Obama's fault? That man lied from the beginning, the most transparent administration, if you like your doctor, the IRS targeting, Benghazi ... scandal after scandal but never any fault or blame?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Trump does and says some really stupid things, but what a lying, cheating, hypocrite Hillary Clinton is.
    Bernie probably would have won, and continued us down the path of destruction that Obama started.
    One more random thought, why did we go from it's Bush's fault to it's Trump's fault but nothing was ever Obama's fault? That man lied from the beginning, the most transparent administration, if you like your doctor, the IRS targeting, Benghazi ... scandal after scandal but never any fault or blame?
    Obama benefits from being sandwiched between perhaps the two worst presidents in US history. Hard to get on him too much for lying, not being transparent and scandals when Trump's our current president.

Fair or not, I think that's a pretty simple answer to a lot of it. Obama will end up being more favorable than perhaps he deserves because of timing.
    this my sig

That's why I didn't vote for her.

The IRS actually targeted overly political groups and that counts far left groups too. But they don't get discussed too much because Obama was a Democrat.

What exactly did Obama do during Benghazi that ruffles your feathers?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Watch the 60 Minutes interview with Steve Bannon. He says he had his issues with Obama, but Obama was incorruptible. He blames Bush for everything and rightfully so. Bush and the neocon gang of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz torpedoed your country, pillaged your treasury, thousands of American civilians and troops killed.

If you consider IRS targeting, Benghazi witchhunt and healthcare issues the same as getting caught with your pants down on 9/11, lying to the country and invading the wrong country costing the lives of thousands of American troops and contractors, blowing hundreds of billions of dollars while there, going from a budget surplus to the brink of economic collapse in 8 years, amongst others, you're not being objective at all. That's not to say Obama is without fault, but he got dealt a ****ing terrible hand. IMO he showed his true colors when he didn't throw those bankers in prison. Letting them off the hook showed the elites were still calling the shots on both sides.
    Last edited by statquo; 11-06-2017 at 06:39 PM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Economic recovery and lower unemployment rate? Being respected by world leaders? Creating long term goals to clean our environment? Speaking out for gay rights? Trying to keep people on the terror watch list from being able to buy guns?

Oh the humanity! What a path of destruction! ...I mean there were drone killings of course...there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Obama benefits from being sandwiched between perhaps the two worst presidents in US history. Hard to get on him too much for lying, not being transparent and scandals when Trump's our current president.

Fair or not, I think that's a pretty simple answer to a lot of it. Obama will end up being more favorable than perhaps he deserves because of timing.
    Eh hang on there. I'm pretty liberal but "two worst presidents of all time". Trump is TBD and W likely isn't event bottom 5. Buchanan, Pierce, Harding....there's been some incredibly bad presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Eh hang on there. I'm pretty liberal but "two worst presidents of all time". Trump is TBD and W likely isn't event bottom 5. Buchanan, Pierce, Harding....there's been some incredibly bad presidents.

Bush probably isn't one of the 5 worst, although lying us into Iraq because he held a grudge against Sadam and his response to Katrina will be judged harshly in history, but Trump might just be. I understand he's been in office for only 10 months, but he shows such a lack of understanding about our history and how to do his job. Just a quick walk through of his 10 month tenure

-Is under FBI investigation over if his campaign conspired with Russia to win the election (treason)
    -Fired the FBI director for over said investigation, even admitting that was the reason
    -On multiple occasions has attempted to institute an unconstitutional religious ban
    -Has had multiple public arguments with gold star families
    -Threatened to take the U.S. into nuclear war
    -Pulled out of TPP, allowing China and others to dictate that agreement
    -Pulled out of Paris Climate Accord ("I serve the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris")
    -Is clearly more insulted about black people expressing their rights than white supremacists
    -Ended DACA with no alternative.
    -Actively increasing the prices of healthcare because he wants to undo his predecessor's work
    -Denies climate change is real, is a big league contributor to pollution

Trump is definitely going to go down as the worst President in modern history, possibly our worst one ever in the event he gets removed from office. There are new lows we haven't even considered that we will reach before this is all over. Our country will feel the effects of this President for the next 40 years at least. It is certain, Trump will leave his mark (stain).

Anyone think Trump will fire Wilbur Ross for being a "Fake News" billionaire? Forbes is removing him from their list since after going through disclosures required for his job, they've determined he's just a multi-millionaire. He managed to convince the world that he had many more millions piled away somewhere. Bigly sad!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Modern times.

And I'm still in no mood to rehabilitate W Bush so I'll continue to not say good things about him. Trump certainly is still a tbd. Either way...even as flawed as he was, it's hard not to look good compared to those two.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anyone think Trump will fire Wilbur Ross for being a "Fake News" billionaire? Forbes is removing him from their list since after going through disclosures required for his job, they've determined he's just a multi-millionaire. He managed to convince the world that he had many more millions piled away somewhere. Bigly sad!
    I'm sure Trump thinks Ross has done nothing wrong, just like Bill O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Modern times.

And I'm still in no mood to rehabilitate W Bush so I'll continue to not say good things about him. Trump certainly is still a tbd. Either way...even as flawed as he was, it's hard not to look good compared to those two.
    I would say that saying he's not bottom 5 isn't exactly rehabbing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would say that saying he's not bottom 5 isn't exactly rehabbing anything.
    I wasn't disagreeing with the sentiment...i just didn't want to add anything to it I'm combating this rise in Bush's popularity by not uttering any even slight pleasantries about him. But I agree with both of you.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Bush probably isn't one of the 5 worst, although lying us into Iraq because he held a grudge against Sadam and his response to Katrina will be judged harshly in history, but Trump might just be. I understand he's been in office for only 10 months, but he shows such a lack of understanding about our history and how to do his job. Just a quick walk through of his 10 month tenure

-Is under FBI investigation over if his campaign conspired with Russia to win the election (treason)
    -Fired the FBI director for over said investigation, even admitting that was the reason
    -On multiple occasions has attempted to institute an unconstitutional religious ban
    -Has had multiple public arguments with gold star families
    -Threatened to take the U.S. into nuclear war
    -Pulled out of TPP, allowing China and others to dictate that agreement
    -Pulled out of Paris Climate Accord ("I serve the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris")
    -Is clearly more insulted about black people expressing their rights than white supremacists
    -Ended DACA with no alternative.
    -Actively increasing the prices of healthcare because he wants to undo his predecessor's work
    -Denies climate change is real, is a big league contributor to pollution

Trump is definitely going to go down as the worst President in modern history, possibly our worst one ever in the event he gets removed from office. There are new lows we haven't even considered that we will reach before this is all over. Our country will feel the effects of this President for the next 40 years at least. It is certain, Trump will leave his mark (stain).
    Just saying he's gonna have to be pretty bad to beat out the pro slavery confederate sympathists who lead us into civil war.

Right now he appears that he could be on par with Harding. If he ever pulls off an infrastructure deal without tainting it with privatization it could help him.

God I wish this idiot wasn't born into wealth.

this my sig