Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 504 of 513 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 7688
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Again with the "some people think literally no one wants to ban guns."

Holy ****ing **** man, someone somewhere believes anything.

You are such a ****in clown.

"I know some people around America believe..." But you're Canadian, so you don't really know what a vast majority of Americans believe, just your tunnel visioned world view fed through your Twitter feed.

"I'm just being factual." You're factually dumb as hell.
    why can't you stick to the topic instead of having to take some weak jab oh but you're Canadian.

there is a narrative/agenda by some in America that want to claim there is nobody coming for people's guns. I see this type of ******** on social media often so I know this is what some people are saying.

right from my first reply to you where I said "not everyone, but still some" you didn't have to get all defensive/frustrated/whatever and agreed that yes what I said was true. but instead like happens around here often nobody can agree with me and instead have this obsession to counter anything that I say as if I must automatically be wrong.

It's good to know next time special or brewer say "the left" I can just say, actually I know one person that is against that, so it's not "the left"

I've had this conversation with valade16. when I say left it doesn't mean everyone, it means there are some people on the left. just like how there are people on the other side that say "right" when they mean some people on the right. nobody is going to say left/right and literally mean every single person.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bingo. Obviously people want to repeal the second amendment on the outer fringes. The same is true for different amendments and things everywhere. People want to repeal other things but are such a small fraction of a fraction that itís just not worth our time. If you want to harp on it to use the wedge issue, fine. But you are proving yourself to be the equal and opposite of the very fringe you are attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

is the New York Times "outer fringes"?

this is an opinion piece, but it is still in the reputable/credible New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/o...amendment.html

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Yea I donít get how allowing China to lead those countries to trade policies that are beneficial to China is good or advanced America First. But it wouldnít be the first time that Trump advocated a Make China Great Again approach.
    Yeah, I mean even the hardcore GOP investors I work with are pissed about losing the TPP. There was a lot of streamlined business in the CPG industry hinged on the TPP getting done. My initial suspicion is that, like literally EVERYTHING else, Trump only cared that the "T" in TPP didn't stand for Trump. It has to be "his" regardless of the mechanics. So I think this "trade war" is a lead up so he can strike a TPP deal of sorts anyway. I don't see how this can end any other way. The UK global empire gave way to the US after WWII and now I think our reign is going to take a step back to co-pilot with China leading the way. We'll see I guess.

It's probably nothing...

Dude you were playing semantics. People took MY post as a blanket statement and countered with "well some people want to ban all guns."

The point is, when we're discussing things, you don't need to dissect it with "factual statements" we all know to be true. Some people want to ban all guns. No ****. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. But AS FAR AS AGENDA GOES THE LEFT DOESN'T WANT TO BAN ALL GUNS. THE LEFT DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

So taking it to non-sequiturs right away by saying the left wants to take your guns away is, in fact, a very stupid jumping off point.

If you want to play "some of your kind" politics we can go ahead. You didn't like it in Charlottesville very much if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-16-2018 at 06:19 PM.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Dude you were playing semantics. People took MY post as a blanket statement and counter with "well some people want to ban all guns."

You're the one going off point here.

The point is, when we're discussing things, you don't need to dissect it with "factual statements" we all know to be true. Some people want to ban all guns. No ****. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. But AS FAR AS AGENDA GOES THE LEFT DOESN'T WANT TO BAN ALL GUNS. THE LEFT DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

So taking it to non-sequiturs right away by saying the left wants to take your guns away is, in fact, a very stupid jumping off point.

If you want to play "some of your kind" politics we can go ahead. You didn't like it in Charlottesville very much if I remember correctly.
    Those are his his kind. Good people were marching with torches chanting blood and soil.

why can't you stick to the topic instead of having to take some weak jab oh but you're Canadian.

there is a narrative/agenda by some in America that want to claim there is nobody coming for people's guns. I see this type of ******** on social media often so I know this is what some people are saying.

right from my first reply to you where I said "not everyone, but still some" you didn't have to get all defensive/frustrated/whatever and agreed that yes what I said was true. but instead like happens around here often nobody can agree with me and instead have this obsession to counter anything that I say as if I must automatically be wrong.

I've had this conversation with valade16. when I say left it doesn't mean everyone, it means there are some people on the left. just like how there are people on the other side that say "right" when they mean some people on the right. nobody is going to say left/right and literally mean every single person.

Would John Paul Stevens EVER be confirmed again today after that opinion piece? Would he have any chance in elected office after that opinion piece? Would a repeal of 2A get even 20% of either chamber? Would it pass 10 houses for a Constitutional convention? If you can answer any of those questions yes, then we can discuss whether repealing 2A is in anyway mainstream and not fringe.

Dude you were playing semantics. People took MY post as a blanket statement and countered with "well some people want to ban all guns."
    Don't you know, that's all Special does.

I don't want to get into Charlottesville because many on the other side would rather be ignorant on facts/details of what happened regarding the protesting. not everyone there was a white supremacist.

some people "on the right" are racist/white supremacist. I have never denied that.

Some people want to ban all guns. No ****.
    this bold above is no ****, so why did you get offended/triggered when this is what I said.

Would John Paul Stevens EVER be confirmed again today after that opinion piece? Would he have any chance in elected office after that opinion piece? Would a repeal of 2A get even 20% of either chamber? Would it pass 10 houses for a Constitutional convention? If you can answer any of those questions yes, then we can discuss whether repealing 2A is in anyway mainstream and not fringe.
    all irrelevant. even an opinion piece in the New York Times is not something on the outer fringes. NYT is credible/reputable media, so you can't say that it is only on the outer fringes. that is my entire point in what you said.

I don't want to get into Charlottesville because many on the other side would rather be ignorant on facts/details of what happened regarding the protesting. not everyone there was a white supremacist.

some people "on the right" are racist/white supremacist. I have never denied that.

this bold above is no ****, so why did you get offended/triggered when this is what I said.

all irrelevant. even an opinion piece in the New York Times is not something on the outer fringes. NYT is credible/reputable media, so you can't say that it is only on the outer fringes. that is my entire point in what you said.
    Wow, thatís a turnaround. The nyt is credible/reputable media.

I got defensive because you like to mince words to make circular arguments, special. Most people don't like restating things they've said over and over.

Crazy how you can take everything literally except Donald Trump's actual words.

Is anyone dumb enough to believe that the guy who said Mexicans were rapists and criminals doesnít think they are also animals? I mean that requires the removal of several dozens of IQ points.

Is anyone dumb enough to believe that the guy who said Mexicans were rapists and criminals doesnít think they are also animals? I mean that requires the removal of several dozens of IQ points.
    Lol this is why I canít take you seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol this is why I canít take you seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cause he insults your boy toy. Wah

I got defensive because you like to mince words to make circular arguments, special. Most people don't like restating things they've said over and over.
    imagine what could have happened after my first reply if you had just agreed with me when what I said was right. you even agreed with me in your last post. days now and this is still going.

is anyone dumb enough to believe that Trump called Mexicans in general rapists. apparently so.
    everyone should know by now that he was talking about some of the illegals that cross the Mexican border, which also includes more than just Mexicans.
    come on dbroncos78087 you should know this. it's why he also said some I assume are good people.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30761...-prestigiacomo

Trump Embraces Emotional Mother Of Slain NYPD Officer At Memorial Event
    On Tuesday, President Donald Trump embraced the mother of a slain New York officer in a particularly touching moment during the National Peace Officersí Memorial Service held in Washington, D.C.

On July 5, 2017, NYPD officer Miosotis Familia, a 43-year-old mother of three, was ambushed in her cop car while serving on the job and shot to death by a cop-hating madman. Familia's mother, children, and NYPD partner were spotted by the president at the event and pulled on stage for a special honoring of their lost loved one.

Familia's 90-year-old mother was overcome with emotion as Trump embraced her with a warm hug. "Hi, sweetheart ... so beautiful," he told her, giving her a kiss on the forehand.

"Thank you, thank you," the woman responded, unable to hold back tears.

Holding hands, Trump then led her to the stage. "So I promised I told her I wouldn't tell you she's 90 years old," joked Trump, "but you know what, she is really something."

"She's looking down and she's so proud of you," the president continued, turning to Familia's children.

"We will be thinking of your incredible daughter," he continued, kissing the slain officer's mother on the hand. "We will be thinking of all the heroes we lost and we will thank God for the men and women of law enforcement."

Earlier in his remarks, Trump called for the death penalty for cop-killers, reports The New York Post. "[Familia] was ambushed by a man for the simple reason that she was a member of the police department," he told the D.C. crowd. "That was the simple reason."

Familia's partner, Vincent Maher, also gave remarks in honor of Familia. "This is a woman who got injured a while ago and volunteered to come back to patrol to one of the roughest places in New York City," he explained. "She volunteered to leave a cushy job to come back to patrol."

"I had the honor of being with her that night," added Maher. "She was an incredible person and she is missed by this family."