Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 501 of 509 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 7630
  1. #7501
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    81,738
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    I read an article that posited the way to attack population problems is to raise living standards and empower women to make their own reproductive choices. Population problems are not a 1st world problem, but a 3rd world problem. As soon as women can stop having babies, they do so.
    So you mean making abortion illegal after 6 weeks like Iowa just did isnít the right answer!

  2. #7502
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    18,908
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are people arguing most amendments should be repealed. Whatís your point? Hell Iím sure there are people arguing the 3rd Amendment should be repealed.
    there are people that have said "nobody is talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment". this is what some people want to conclude, and there is evidence to back up that they are WRONG.






    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I didn't say "nobody"

    I said "liberals" as a whole don't want to ban all guns.

    Nuance isn't your thing though.
    I didn't say all Liberals either.
    after you said "I bet you think liberals want to ban all guns" I then said "not everyone, but still some".






    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOL, Trump said''that everyone thinks he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for his work on an agreement with North Korea'' (there was a agreement signed?) and here is were his humble nature shine thru," that he is more for a victory for the world than honors for himself" (what? no america first?).

    What a guy. What a guy, and who are these everyones he keep mentioning on various occasions?

    what the problem is? Trump does deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in not only Kim Jong Un agreeing to denuclearize but also helping in peace between South Korea and North Korea. even South Korean Moon gave Trump credit.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #7503
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16,956
    I didn't say nobody at all says it.
    I didn't day "nobody" wants trump dead either.


    But thanks a lot for being Mr. Literal or Mr. Figurative depending on the topic.


    Just because someone says they think all illegal immigrants should die doesn't mean I'm going to justify it by talking about it or projecting it onto others.

    You have both none and all of the answers. You are like a riddle!

    I said "I bet you think liberals want to ban all guns"

    It was a ****ing statement of generality, taking the group as a whole. So yea some nuts think we should ban all guns, and some other nuts think we should murder the mentally unstable.They are not the ****ing group of people that matter
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-15-2018 at 06:10 PM.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17



  4. #7504
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    81,738
    Bingo. Obviously people want to repeal the second amendment on the outer fringes. The same is true for different amendments and things everywhere. People want to repeal other things but are such a small fraction of a fraction that itís just not worth our time. If you want to harp on it to use the wedge issue, fine. But you are proving yourself to be the equal and opposite of the very fringe you are attacking.

  5. #7505
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16,956
    The "one of your kind" identity politics is really really cool.

  6. #7506
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,178
    Special is very into literal statements and ensuring people know their factual.

    So when I say some Republicans are racists who want all black people to die he really should have no problem with that sentence because it is quite literally true. And we know how adamant he is that we acknowledge literally true statements.

  7. #7507
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    None of your damn business,
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are people that have said "nobody is talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment". this is what some people want to conclude, and there is evidence to back up that they are WRONG.








    I didn't say all Liberals either.
    after you said "I bet you think liberals want to ban all guns" I then said "not everyone, but still some".









    what the problem is? Trump does deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in not only Kim Jong Un agreeing to denuclearize but also helping in peace between South Korea and North Korea. even South Korean Moon gave Trump credit.
    LOL, so you are the "everyone"! By the way Un is thinking of canceling that meeting. You don't celebrate a win or accomplishmemt before the deed is done. If Un cancel, thus no agreement, will "everyone" still think he should win the prize?

    Why don't we give the Warriors the title now and continue on with the play-offs. LOL,

  8. #7508
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOL, so you are the "everyone"! By the way Un is thinking of canceling that meeting. You don't celebrate a win or accomplishmemt before the deed is done. If Un cancel, thus no agreement, will "everyone" still think he should win the prize?

    Why don't we give the Warriors the title now and continue on with the play-offs. LOL,
    Trump makes very good deals, deals that give the opposition everything they wanted and get nothing in return.

  9. #7509
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    81,738
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Trump makes very good deals, deals that give the opposition everything they wanted and get nothing in return.
    He made a great deal for his properties in exhange for the ZTE/China deal. Making China Great Again is what his voters wanted.

  10. #7510
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,346
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He made a great deal for his properties in exhange for the ZTE/China deal. Making China Great Again is what his voters wanted.
    Sure. I mean whatever Schiff says must be true.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #7511
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    81,738
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. I mean whatever Schiff says must be true.
    Which facts do you dispute? That Trump is giving ZTE an advantage? That Trump's property got a $500M state loan in Indonesia? That Trump said he was making Chinese jobs with the deal?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  12. #7512
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    None of your damn business,
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He made a great deal for his properties in exhange for the ZTE/China deal. Making China Great Again is what his voters wanted.
    It wasn't a matter of making China or the USA great, it never was. It was making Trump great and very, very profitable.

    With six bankruptcies, he made tons of broken promises to get what he wants with no regrets on his part. He is serial liar. I have to give him tons of credit. He has moved from fooling a few small-middle size contractors to half the nation. I smell a big paid day for the Trump family. Years of watching the Bushes and the born dirt poor Clintons getting rich with overseas connections while playing political games with the american public and he figure why can't I.

    He took advantage of a corrupt system.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2018 at 10:59 PM.

  13. #7513
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Which facts do you dispute? That Trump is giving ZTE an advantage? That Trump's property got a $500M state loan in Indonesia? That Trump said he was making Chinese jobs with the deal?
    http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southe...-belt-and-road

    Canít wait to see the spin on that.

  14. #7514
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    None of your damn business,
    Posts
    7,970
    It,s become a running routine that anytime someone report something bad about Trump, some posters start crying foul without researching anything. It is like a knee-jerk. All the progressive here are liars, brainwashed, malcontent to them.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2018 at 11:11 PM.

  15. #7515
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,346
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Which facts do you dispute? That Trump is giving ZTE an advantage? That Trump's property got a $500M state loan in Indonesia? That Trump said he was making Chinese jobs with the deal?
    What advantage are you talking about? U.S. owners of ZTE phones can't even receive software updates. As of now, they are dead to America. That's an impressive advantage.

    And from dipshits, I mean browskis link, there is this precious nugget hidden in there: "It is not clear to what extent the Trump Organisation was involved in the decision to include Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the project."

    So, if you mistake facts for conjecture (which you regularly do), I suppose I can't dispute any of them.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •