Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 499 of 509 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 7630
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I don't know, but I think the world population is growing.
    Maybe I misunderstood your Stalin reference. I took your point to be that had he lived to 100, the population of the world would have been severely reduced (based on the fact he did like to kill large quantities of human beings).

My “other direction” observation was to suggest that the population problem is here and now: that there are already too many people on the planet, with no end of growth in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I hope the flying car thing never happens. There are enough accidents because of all the bad drivers. Imagine crashing and then falling from thousands of feet up. On the other hand, maybe there would be less accidents because in the air, the cars would be more spread out with more space to work with.
    who knows, especially with the growing use of diverless cars

who knows, especially with the growing use of diverless cars
    WTF are diverless cars?

All I can imagine are the old VW ads featuring a floating beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood your Stalin reference. I took your point to be that had he lived to 100, the population of the world would have been severely reduced (based on the fact he did like to kill large quantities of human beings).

My “other direction” observation was to suggest that the population problem is here and now: that there are already too many people on the planet, with no end of growth in sight.
    I am sorry about that. As I aged, my writing ability is starting to fail me. I was stating that increasing man longevity isn't a good thing for some of history and future most heinous people. Aging and dying is nature way of clearing the playing field for something new or different.

You know the secret,when founded, of external life and youth won't be shared.

I am sorry about that. As I aged, my writing ability is starting to fail me. I was stating that increasing man longevity isn't a good thing for some of history and future most heinous people. Aging and dying is nature way of clearing the playing field for something new or different.

You know the secret,when founded, of external life and youth won't be shared.
    Your typos have been the best entertainment I’ve had today.

WTF are diverless cars?

All I can imagine are the old VW ads featuring a floating beetle.
    I am going to quit for awhile , I must be tired, judging from my misspelling. Look up Driverless Cars

Your typos have been the best entertainment I’ve had today.
    Then I will be a constant source of amusement for you, my friend.

Feel free to crack on me when every, I don't have a thin skin about that.

Then I will be a constant source of amusement for you, my friend.

Feel free to crack on me when every, I don't have a thin skin about that.
    Same for this side of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    What's truly pathetic is playing the hypothetical victim.
    Hypothetical victim? What side is it that protests and riots whenever conservatives gather? What side is it that shuts down people's freedom of speech by calling them racist, sexist, homophobic whenever they give their opinion which isn't liked by that certain side? Which side is it that is trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights? Hypothetical? No, its reality if you are of the right.
    The left are the true fascists. And their heads are so far up their ***** so they cant see it.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Hypothetical victim? What side is it that protests and riots whenever conservatives gather? What side is it that shuts down people's freedom of speech by calling them racist, sexist, homophobic whenever they give their opinion which isn't liked by that certain side? Which side is it that is trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights? Hypothetical? No, its reality if you are of the right.
    The left are the true fascists. And their heads are so far up their ***** so they cant see it.
    He took a statement and went full hyperbole victim.

He was being the petulant child.

Which side is trying to take away our second amendment rights?!?!?!?!

haha haha I bet you think liberals want to ban all guns
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Agree, that was very childish. However, you can answer your third question without anyone else's input. I hope you understand that the the first ban will progress to a movement that will eventually lead to the discussion of an overall ban. That is the goal and I am pretty certain you understand that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Agree, that was very childish. However, you can answer your third question without anyone else's input. I hope you understand that the the first ban will progress to a movement that will eventually lead to the discussion of an overall ban. That is the goal and I am pretty certain you understand that.
    Except that in decades of restrictions, that hasn’t happened.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Just like the machine gun ban, eh? I'm a gun supporter, so you're definitely wrong that I understand that as a goal.

You guys just like to push extreme narratives to try to push agendas.

Just like your hyperbole statement in response to manram (I see plenty of labels thrown at the right like that), we see people saying the "left loves abortion" and "want to ban all guns"

So I guess we're all just a bunch of ****ing idiots that like treading water rather than furthering our race. Trading barbs instead of ideas.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-15-2018 at 09:50 AM.

considering there have been articles (plural) calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, and people that have had signs at these marches then yes. not everyone, but still some.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Special, there's articles that say a lot of dumb ****. You post them all the time.

Means nothing when 1 person writes an article about something that will never happen.