Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 496 of 509 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 7630
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yup, got a massive tax cut, that added to our national debt which is forcing our republican leaders to cut social programs like kids healthcare programs. It will help the job creators create jobs.

But hey, big business has been taken care of. I don't mean to be so pissy, but when they say that big business were job creators, it just, in my stupidity I thought they meant creating jobs for us. I guess I should had clarified that when they made that promise.

So, have they started their stock buyback let with their Tax cut windfall?
    What does all that matter? The only things that matter are that we're all racist and sexist pigs, that kill everyone with our guns.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-11-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Well, today we officially learned that Candidate Trump's proposed war on pharmaceutical companies and prescription drug prices was, predictably, an empty promise. Rather than doing what he said and getting the gov't to directly negotiate prices like most every other developed country, he has now succumbed to the swamp.

When he was elected I searched hard to find things that made his victory digestible. I thought there was hope with foreign policy, I found a few things healthcare-wise that were solid, and a few other things. This is another swing and a miss. I knew better than to get my hopes up at all, but alas. He's fallen in line with his Republican counterparts and much like him abandoning his promise for more universal and affordable healthcare, he's abandoning this as well. He clearly showed how government could be the savior, but now everything that's wrong is actually the government's fault.

And my guess is he'll find bipartisan support for this. Because, again, most Democrats are essentially fiscal conservatives. "All we need is more free market competition! That will eliminate greed! That will help Joe Schmo paying $60,000 a month for his Hep C pills! Let's completely ignore what every other developed country in the world is doing and seeing far more success, and just go back in time to when things were even worse than the awful present!"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-p...-live-updates/
    OMG! How dare him try to make prescriptions more affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I meet my friend in his garage
    Send me the coordinates and then have Scotty beam me over.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That very much remains to be seen, but at least Trump has been consistent his backsliding into the swanp (which was, as you probably missed, the main point in ManRamís post).

Yea pharma stocks reacted poorly to this news

More money for big drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Yea pharma stocks reacted poorly to this news

More money for big drug.
    They gave him his cut. He only makes good deals

You guys are so brainwashed itís crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Perhaps, but better than being brain dead.

Clean brain good. Dirty brain bad

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Now that is really hilarious coming from you.

wow. Where did you get that idea? That Harley using their massive tax cuts to expand their international ventures? Trump reneging on his drug prescription promises? Large majority of CEOs stated that the massive tax cut they got isn't going to go to increasing employees' wages or hire more people. The key words here, dog, is a "large majority''. So, don't post that one or two companies running counter to what others are doing.

Judging from your tendencies to avoid/ignore the truth so you can continue to idolize Trump, you are suffering from some sort of self-delusional disorder.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-12-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Judging from his populist campaign promises, and the reality of his administration, he said a lot of stuff that people wanted to hear just to get into office. More then often, his administration is doing the exact opposite of his populist promises. Keyword is populist promises.

I won't ask a trumpster poster why he did this, because I don't want them to lose their beauty sleep.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-12-2018 at 05:15 PM.

What does all that matter? The only things that matter are that we're all racist and sexist pigs, that kill everyone with our guns.
    Wow, are you feeling prosecuted? To much caffeine in the coffee? Is there something from your past, you wish to share?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    wow. Where did you get that idea? That Harley using their massive tax cuts to expand their international ventures? Trump reneging on his drug prescription promises? Large majority of CEOs stated that the massive tax cut they got isn't going to go to increasing employees' wages or hire more people. The key words here, dog, is a "large majority''. So, don't post that one or two companies running counter to what others are doing.

Judging from your tendencies to avoid/ignore the truth so you can continue to idolize Trump, you are suffering from some sort of self-delusional disorder.
    ďIdolizeĒ Trump is funny. I didnít even vote for him in the primaries. I think heís an idiot who does some good/bad things. Tariffs are stupid. His SC/tax plan was good.

I just hate when people hate on him for everything he does. Three hostages are released and its ďhe does it for the camerasĒ while Obama did the same thing when he had the guys parents in when one of the hostages was released. The left is often hypocrites and itís disgusting to see.

ďIdolizeĒ Trump is funny. I didnít even vote for him in the primaries. I think heís an idiot who does some good/bad things. Tariffs are stupid. His SC/tax plan was good.

I just hate when people hate on him for everything he does. Three hostages are released and its ďhe does it for the camerasĒ while Obama did the same thing when he had the guys parents in when one of the hostages was released. The left is often hypocrites and itís disgusting to see.

Liberals have been nothing but hypocritical and obstructionists for the last 14 months. Get used to it. It's not going to change as long as Trump is president. They wake up hating Trump, and they go to sleep hating Trump. In the interim, they dream about hating Trump.