Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 282 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4217
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    The defense industry would disagree
    You are correct.

Which if we take it to its logical conclusion, no money spent by the government is a waste of money. So, if I drop my argument that the failed invasion of Iraq was a waste of money, then I can reasonably expect that those who argue that spending money on, say, Medicaid is a waste of money must thereby drop said argument?

Of, course, the fly in that ointment is the word "reasonably."

I think you misunderstood or i am not funny...

I was making a joke... they made bank on those wars...

They were very successful for them
    I was pretty sure it was in jest, albeit there's some truth in it, but I wasn't completely sure...
    Last edited by Crovash; 12-07-2017 at 02:17 PM.

I think you misunderstood or i am not funny...

I was making a joke... they made bank on those wars...

They were very successful for them
    I believe I did miss the joke. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are correct.

Which if we take it to its logical conclusion, no money spent by the government is a waste of money. So, if I drop my argument that the failed invasion of Iraq was a waste of money, then I can reasonably expect that those who argue that spending money on, say, Medicaid is a waste of money must thereby drop said argument?

Of, course, the fly in that ointment is the word "reasonably."

I was pretty sure it was in jest, albeit there's some truth in it, but I wasn't completely sure...
    of course government spending is "generally" good ... the question is which spending creates optimal economic activity... based on profit margins I would have to say the defense industry is NOT optimal on the surface

Good to see even more sign ups for the law despite the administration advocating for its repeal as well as cutting funding for getting more signups. Imagine how many more they would get if they spent the appropriate amount on advertising and awareness.

So the new GOP Tax plan is gonna add to the deficit, and now the next plan is to take away entitlements.

I mean, I wouldn't be so against it if the middle class actually benefited the most from this, but most of the savings will be for the rich. I'm ok with the idea that I shouldn't be paying for someone else's food stamps. I totally can wrap my head around that argument. But the problem is the middle class isn't the ones benefiting from this tax plan... not in the long run. It's the wealthiest that save by far the most. That's the biggest problem I have with it.

Basically, as a member of the middle class, I want the best for me. I won't deny that. But if some of my taxes are going to benefit the poor I can live with it. But if the money is going to being flowing up to the wealthiest people... then yeah I have a problem with that.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-07-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

One year later, Trump is as unfit for office as ever.

Sure keep giving money to the rich, and taking from the poor.

The intention is a fascist reality where there are no sick or poor or colored.

The reality if the squeeze is hard enough is political unrest and sporadic slaughter of wealthy people by the desperate poor.

Lesson: Fascist paradise doesn't exist - just like communism which has never been implemented. Problem is there is enough racism in people in this country that the fascist side seems more familiar.

The Soviets, UK, and the US saved the world from Fascism, too bad vicious morons like Trump and Murdoch are trying to stuff that reality down our throats a mere 70 years later.

Stop them.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Fact: FBI agents are allowed to hold and communicate personal views.

Mueller found out about these two six months ago and booted them.

Now Fox/WSJ (Murdoch) is sending wave after wave of lying commentators.

Trump and co have broken laws ad lied many times over, and that's OK? But a couple of private emails are not? Talk about desperate. But they are polluting the minds of people that only watch Fox (sadly a large amount) with lies.

Comparing the FBI to the Stasi or the KBG? That is yellow journalism - at best. Or straight propaganda at worst.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile two men in the inner circle are facing serious charges and two others are cooperating with the investigation. Many more to come.

Don Jr, Duetsche Bank (sold out debt to Russian Central banks?), Sessions, Hicks, etc. are all going to face Mueller. I wish they would end the Senate and House investigation - the R leaders either lie about testimony (like yesterday w/ Don Jr), or publish what was said so other future witnesses can conform their testimony.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-07-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    He's worse. He's worried and wounded. He's slurring his language. He's done the moronic gifting of moving the embassy to Jerusalem. He's well on the way to a war with NK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    It's sad that Trump keeps offering olive branches and the left just wants to snap them in half. No class.
    What olive branch? His spokes***** used slurs in talking about Pelosi and Schumer today. Why should they accept that?

Trump himself said that DACA's should be taken care of, but then tilts back and forth ever since.

I wouldn't sit down with a President who plays propaganda games/insults to gin up his ridiculous racist deplorable base of 33%.

ANyone that is fan of Trump has no right to say any anybody has no class. Coming from Mr. Pussycat that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You have yet to convince me with your ďfactsĒ that racist showed up to Charlottesville to do anything but to intimidate that community. Yeah they had a permit to protest about a statue.

Iíll explain this so your kind can understand. When a minority says they are going to the corner store, we know of course that they are really headed out to buy dope.

See, when racists want to protest a statue, they are really trying to intimidate minorities.

Iím sure you get it now
    this is your own bias. you shouldn't be biased like this. don't put words in my mouth on what you want to predetermine.
    people can protest the removal of statues that have nothing to do with race, just like how I showed you NAACP leader Esther Lee also disapproved of removing statues. is she trying to intimidate her own race?
    just because some of the people went to protest the statue does not make these people racist. there is no doubt there were some racist people there, but it's not fair to generalize all of them as "X" just like how it would not be fair to generalize all minorities as "X".

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    So the new GOP Tax plan is gonna add to the deficit, and now the next plan is to take away entitlements.

I mean, I wouldn't be so against it if the middle class actually benefited the most from this, but most of the savings will be for the rich. I'm ok with the idea that I shouldn't be paying for someone else's food stamps. I totally can wrap my head around that argument. But the problem is the middle class isn't the ones benefiting from this tax plan... not in the long run. It's the wealthiest that save by far the most. That's the biggest problem I have with it.

Basically, as a member of the middle class, I want the best for me. I won't deny that. But if some of my taxes are going to benefit the poor I can live with it. But if the money is going to being flowing up to the wealthiest people... then yeah I have a problem with that.
    maybe someone could explain this more to me about the deficit. the deficit was already extremely high before Trump became President. did anyone freak out over anything Obama did that would have added to the deficit?

I don't follow much of anything about the tax issue, but I have seen how Democrats will be against this and say XYZ while Republicans will say no that the Democrats are wrong and it's not "just a tax cut for the rich". why would Republicans put in a tax bill that would only help the rich when that would become obvious and in the end only hurt the Republicans in future voting.
    I have also seen it explained on TV how the so called tax break for the "rich" and business, and not actually the rich business but more so the middle class business owners that need the tax break to keep their small businesses going.
    I would expect the Democrats to say XYZ about the Republican tax bill in how terrible it is, regardless of what was in it, simply because they are on the other side and don't want the public to support anything Republicans do.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is your own bias. you shouldn't be biased like this. don't put words in my mouth on what you want to predetermine.
    people can protest the removal of statues that have nothing to do with race, just like how I showed you NAACP leader Esther Lee also disapproved of removing statues. is she trying to intimidate her own race?
    just because some of the people went to protest the statue does not make these people racist. there is no doubt there were some racist people there, but it's not fair to generalize all of them as "X" just like how it would not be fair to generalize all minorities as "X".

maybe someone could explain this more to me about the deficit. the deficit was already extremely high before Trump became President. did anyone freak out over anything Obama did that would have added to the deficit?

I don't follow much of anything about the tax issue, but I have seen how Democrats will be against this and say XYZ while Republicans will say no that the Democrats are wrong and it's not "just a tax cut for the rich". why would Republicans put in a tax bill that would only help the rich when that would become obvious and in the end only hurt the Republicans in future voting.
    I have also seen it explained on TV how the so called tax break for the "rich" and business, and not actually the rich business but more so the middle class business owners that need the tax break to keep their small businesses going.
    I would expect the Democrats to say XYZ about the Republican tax bill in how terrible it is, regardless of what was in it, simply because they are on the other side and don't want the public to support anything Republicans do.
    Nope. Itís pretty clear how you feel. What Iím not doing is entertaining a ******** argument in which your comparing a woman saying she doesnít support removing statues with people carrying torches.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It wasn't failing after the surge...It failed when Obama used his policies....Tell the correct story.
    Wow you have no idea what you're talking about huh......

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Let's get real here...

They will fight about where it rains on a particular day. They will fight about anything. One has to leave to start the peace process...They just don't get along....This is just one of million issues that they disagree on....Trying to walk on egg shells like that in the past has not worked...

Hint, NOTHING IS GOING TO WORK!
    The amount of options that can work has been drastically reduced.

Also the Palestinian Authority has held out against radicals saying that the US would end up brokering a deal that would work. Expect those folks to be overthrown or ignored and for Palestinians to become more radical and to receive more funds to keep the blood flowing.

Bad show by Trump. History will prove me right.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    But is perfectly fit for the republican agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk