Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4217
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Such a waste of tax payers money and such a waste of time that could actually go towards governing. Gotta love you folks.
    $2.5 trillion on a failed invasion of Iraq. Now there's a waste of money (and still climbing).

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Maybe if the left would put their arm out to him maybe good can come back to this country instead of divide.
    WTF?

Sorry , but the ball is in his court.

End of discussion.
    Last edited by Crovash; 12-07-2017 at 10:49 AM.

It's sad that Trump keeps offering olive branches and the left just wants to snap them in half. No class.

Total disrespect on their part. When the left doesn't do the right thing and just be the good person they act like fools! Two wrongs don't make a right!

Trump like chaos and people need to use the kindness avenue to get him to understand that sometimes he is wrong.

Just shutting the doors on him doesn't do anything....
    Wait so the NAACP is wrong for not wanting the guy who led and by virtue of winning the presidency has legitimized the birther ***holes? For not wanting the guy whose business has been forced to hand over hundreds of thousands of dollars for discriminating against black people? For not wanting the guy who led the charge to smear the Central Park 5 long after they had been proven innocent by the courts?

I don't really care if Trump likes or dislikes chaos. He's been proven time and time again to dislike black people and take specific actions to make other dislike them too. Telling someone who is bigoted not to show up at a museum dedicated to civil rights seems like the correct move (i.e. not a wrong). What actions has he taken (as president or otherwise) to benefit the cause of civil rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    $2.5 trillion on a failed invasion of Iraq. Now there's a waste of money (and still climbing).
    It wasn't failing after the surge...It failed when Obama used his policies....Tell the correct story.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 12-07-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Nick

It was failing after the surge...It failed when Obama used his policies....Tell the correct story.

You're clueless, bud.

IT WAS OBMAMA'S POLICIES THAT WATED MONEY IN IRAQ!
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Idiotic move. East Jerusalem has been Muslim/Arab for many centuries. You use this plum as way a way to seal a deal between Israel and Palestinians.

Now what he's done is bring generations of unrest to an area that needs no more.

A move condemned by his own Senior Advisors, our allies in the mid East, European allies.

Idiot Trump gave a way a key negotiating point for nothing.
    Let's get real here...

They will fight about where it rains on a particular day. They will fight about anything. One has to leave to start the peace process...They just don't get along....This is just one of million issues that they disagree on....Trying to walk on egg shells like that in the past has not worked...

Hint, NOTHING IS GOING TO WORK!
    Nick

Let's get real here...

They will fight about where it rains on a particular day. They will fight about anything. One has to leave to start the peace process...They just don't get along....This is just one of million issues that they disagree on....Trying to walk on egg shells like that in the past has not worked...

Hint, NOTHING IS GOING TO WORK!
    Nothing will work so let's pour some gas on the fire.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Check any post by specialfnk. No real reason to post them all
    says the person continuing to argue about Charlottesville after being proven wrong.
    undeniable facts and all you have is nope.
    why should I believe you on anything when you keep going on something that I proved.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    So we're just as bad because we are appalled by the things he's done? He can say John McCain isn't a war hero and brag about sexual assaulting women all he wants, but it crosses a line when democrats look down on him. Logic 101.

Democrats can still be upset at some of the things Trump has done, and also agree to work with him on other things.

WTF?

He's the one who took the oath of office. The ball is in his court.

End of discussion.
    and it's Democrats that have said they refuse to work on anything that Trump wants. which side is known as the resistance?

I don't know what it was like in the past, but eventually there will be another Democrat President at which point why should any Republican want to work with them on anything and instead become the same resistance to everything.

yeah how dare Donald Trump give Jennifer Hudson a free hotel room after her family was murdered.

how dare Donald Trump give bus driver Darnell Barton $10 thousand dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    says the person continuing to argue about Charlottesville after being proven wrong.
    undeniable facts and all you have is nope.
    why should I believe you on anything when you keep going on something that I proved.

Democrats can still be upset at some of the things Trump has done, and also agree to work with him on other things.

and it's Democrats that have said they refuse to work on anything that Trump wants. which side is known as the resistance?

I don't know what it was like in the past, but eventually there will be another Democrat President at which point why should any Republican want to work with them on anything and instead become the same resistance to everything.

yeah how dare Donald Trump give Jennifer Hudson a free hotel room after her family was murdered.

how dare Donald Trump give bus driver Darnell Barton $10 thousand dollars.

You have yet to convince me with your “facts” that racist showed up to Charlottesville to do anything but to intimidate that community. Yeah they had a permit to protest about a statue.

I’ll explain this so your kind can understand. When a minority says they are going to the corner store, we know of course that they are really headed out to buy dope.

See, when racists want to protest a statue, they are really trying to intimidate minorities.

I’m sure you get it now

The defense industry would disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    The defense industry would disagree
    So? Are they the arbiter? Seems a tad bias to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait so the NAACP is wrong for not wanting the guy who led and by virtue of winning the presidency has legitimized the birther ***holes? For not wanting the guy whose business has been forced to hand over hundreds of thousands of dollars for discriminating against black people? For not wanting the guy who led the charge to smear the Central Park 5 long after they had been proven innocent by the courts?

I don't really care if Trump likes or dislikes chaos. He's been proven time and time again to dislike black people and take specific actions to make other dislike them too. Telling someone who is bigoted not to show up at a museum dedicated to civil rights seems like the correct move (i.e. not a wrong). What actions has he taken (as president or otherwise) to benefit the cause of civil rights?
    mad props to the NAACP... this is genius marketing... they will probably raise 10X the money they would have if they hadn't used Trump as a marketing hate tool

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So? Are they the arbiter? Seems a tad bias to me.
    I think you misunderstood or i am not funny...

I was making a joke... they made bank on those wars...

They were very successful for them

It wasn't failing after the surge...It failed when Obama used his policies....Tell the correct story.
    Welcome to 1984 pal.