Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1455
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Pope even admits he was unfamiliar with the program, yet his comments still get welcomed.
    Yes, but he showed that he is clearly familiar with trump, lol

btw, I ain't even gonna quote that garbage, but chill. A legitimate criticism in the right context is fine, but trashing a entertainer politician vs trashing on someone whom hundreds of millions of people connect with as a guide for their deepest spiritual and moral ideas are two completely different things.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Pope: not familiar with the law but documented history of trying to learn more about the facts and become more informed.

Trump: not familiar with the law...

Pope is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

illegal immigration is against the law.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...uldnt-end-daca

Pope even admits he was unfamiliar with the program, yet his comments still get welcomed.
    LOL he's a Pope not a politician. He's originally Argentinian.

Like nasty said, 100s of millions look up to him as guidance. He is allowed to express his opinion and it should be welcomed. Why do you want to supress his freedom of speech? LOL. Your way of defending Trump is typical of Trump and his supporters. Go on the attack and try to discredit. Just because the Pope is trying to encourage people to protect the environment they live in.

What is your excuse for Trump commenting and acting upon all the programs and policies he is unfamiliar with? As admitted by both him and his staff, y'know.

A man admitting what he does not know!?! For shame!
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    LOL he's a Pope not a politician. He's originally Argentinian.

Like nasty said, 100s of millions look up to him as guidance. He is allowed to express his opinion and it should be welcomed. Why do you want to supress his freedom of speech? LOL. Your way of defending Trump is typical of Trump and his supporters. Go on the attack and try to discredit. Just because the Pope is trying to encourage people to protect the environment they live in.
    did you miss this part of the article?
    The pope said he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program
    he admits that he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program, but yet he has an opinion on it. if he wants to share an educated opinion then he should get educated to know what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    What is your excuse for Trump commenting and acting upon all the programs and policies he is unfamiliar with? As admitted by both him and his staff, y'know.
    you're assuming Trump is unfamiliar with XYZ. if Trump is commenting on something then he should be familiar with it. familiar does not mean being an expert or know everything about something. Trump also has people in positions where it is their job to be the experts and know more, and those people should be making Trump "familiar" with XYZ.

in this situation this Pope admits that he is not familiar with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A man admitting what he does not know!?! For shame!
    ..and sharing an opinion on it. that is called being ignorant.

typical anyone that says something against Trump regardless whether they know what they are talking about gets defended.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/1...ew-study-shows

Study: 91 Percent of Trump News Coverage Over Summer Was Negative
    Over the past three months, evening news coverage on the main broadcast stations was 91 percent negative, according to a new Media Research Center study.

By the end of August, the MRC said, nearly 40 percent of coverage during the nightly news on ABC, NBC and CBS was about the Trump White House or the administration.

Comparatively, President Barack Obama received about ten percent of broadcast news coverage.

The top four Trump related topics discussed over the past three months were the Russia investigation 27 percent of the time, the failure to repeal ObamaCare, the handling of the North Korea situation and Trump's controversial response to Charlottesville.

Greg Gutfeld reacted to the study, agreeing that there has been "more favorable [press] coverage of scurvy."

"Trump is a one-man-band generating money and outrage - rather, money for the outrage."

he admits that he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program, but yet he has an opinion on it. if he wants to share an educated opinion then he should get educated to know what he is talking about.
    Ahhhh...

So since you are not educated on American History, Politics, Law & Legislation will you stop offering your opinion on it?

#GettingMyPopcornReady
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

[]
    lol, what?? Since when has this been your standard?

Did you say the same about trump regarding healthcare? Feel free to dig that post up..

"Educated opinion"

Coming from mr.infowars

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Ahhhh...

So since you are not educated on American History, Politics, Law & Legislation will you stop offering your opinion on it?

#GettingMyPopcornReady
    you incorrectly assume that I am not familiar with these things.
    when I haven't been familiar with something (like DACA in the beginning of the conversation) then I learned more and became familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, what?? Since when has this been your standard?

Did you say the same about trump regarding healthcare? Feel free to dig that post up..
    healthcare is something that I have not gotten involved in discussing because I am not aware enough about American healthcare.
    when I go to the hospital/doctor I never have to pay anything, even insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    "Educated opinion"

Coming from mr.infowars
    what are you talking about?
    the only time I have posted a link that came from infowars was either after seeing the link retweeted on twitter or a link that came from google. other than that I have not gone to infowars in search of anything.

when I haven't been familiar with something (like DACA in the beginning of the conversation) then I learned more and became familiar.
    Not true. For DACA you posted in here as if you knew what you were talking about and then we corrected you. You learned because we called you out, not because you took time to educate yourself.

You should learned grammar.

healthcare is something that I have not gotten involved in discussing because I am not aware enough about American healthcare.
    when I go to the hospital/doctor I never have to pay anything, even insurance.

[
    Oh, let me get you up speed. So trump was pushing for completely retracting Obamacare, like an orange idiot stuck on repeat. After he had a chance to present his proposal which completely fell on its *** and widely criticized by the Republican Party, he said something to the effect of, he didn't realize how complicated healthcare was.

So that means the whole time he was championing his anti Obamacare spiel, he was doing so with an uneducated opinion. Does that make him stupid?

If so, can you say that? Can you say that makes trump stupid?

I would love to read that from you

I hope those who hate government fraud and abuse are upset with the Treasury Secretary who appears to have requested a government jet for his honey moon. To be absolutely crystal clear...a man with a net worth of $300M felt it was a good use of tax dollars to get that government jet so he could get himself some ***** (or ***, whichever you think he's about).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not true. For DACA you posted in here as if you knew what you were talking about and then we corrected you. You learned because we called you out, not because you took time to educate yourself.

my very first post in the DACA thread I said I didn't know enough. look for yourself..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post31834230
    I don't think I know enough about everything that DACA includes.
    are they allowed to remain undocumented/illegal as adults?

there should be a process were they have been taken into America illegally and then through time they have to become documented legal American citizens.

I don't support illegal immigration, and DACA allows children to be brought into America illegally with no punishments.
    as the conversation went on I learned more.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh, let me get you up speed. So trump was pushing for completely retracting Obamacare, like an orange idiot stuck on repeat. After he had a chance to present his proposal which completely fell on its *** and widely criticized by the Republican Party, he said something to the effect of, he didn't realize how complicated healthcare was.

So that means the whole time he was championing his anti Obamacare spiel, he was doing so with an uneducated opinion. Does that make him stupid?

If so, can you say that? Can you say that makes trump stupid?

I would love to read that from you
    retracting? Donald Trump along with many Republicans talked for a long time about repeal and replace. it was something John McCain had said way back in 2010..

Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast