Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1455
  1. #1336
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Pope even admits he was unfamiliar with the program, yet his comments still get welcomed.
    Yes, but he showed that he is clearly familiar with trump, lol

    btw, I ain't even gonna quote that garbage, but chill. A legitimate criticism in the right context is fine, but trashing a entertainer politician vs trashing on someone whom hundreds of millions of people connect with as a guide for their deepest spiritual and moral ideas are two completely different things.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,385
    Pope: not familiar with the law but documented history of trying to learn more about the facts and become more informed.

    Trump: not familiar with the law...

  3. #1338
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    9,403
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Pope is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

    illegal immigration is against the law.


    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...uldnt-end-daca



    Pope even admits he was unfamiliar with the program, yet his comments still get welcomed.
    LOL he's a Pope not a politician. He's originally Argentinian.

    Like nasty said, 100s of millions look up to him as guidance. He is allowed to express his opinion and it should be welcomed. Why do you want to supress his freedom of speech? LOL. Your way of defending Trump is typical of Trump and his supporters. Go on the attack and try to discredit. Just because the Pope is trying to encourage people to protect the environment they live in.

  4. #1339
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    Pope even admits he was unfamiliar with the program, yet his comments still get welcomed.
    What is your excuse for Trump commenting and acting upon all the programs and policies he is unfamiliar with? As admitted by both him and his staff, y'know.

  5. #1340
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,523
    A man admitting what he does not know!?! For shame!
    this my sig

  6. #1341
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,008
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    LOL he's a Pope not a politician. He's originally Argentinian.

    Like nasty said, 100s of millions look up to him as guidance. He is allowed to express his opinion and it should be welcomed. Why do you want to supress his freedom of speech? LOL. Your way of defending Trump is typical of Trump and his supporters. Go on the attack and try to discredit. Just because the Pope is trying to encourage people to protect the environment they live in.
    did you miss this part of the article?
    The pope said he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program
    he admits that he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program, but yet he has an opinion on it. if he wants to share an educated opinion then he should get educated to know what he is talking about.






    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    What is your excuse for Trump commenting and acting upon all the programs and policies he is unfamiliar with? As admitted by both him and his staff, y'know.
    you're assuming Trump is unfamiliar with XYZ. if Trump is commenting on something then he should be familiar with it. familiar does not mean being an expert or know everything about something. Trump also has people in positions where it is their job to be the experts and know more, and those people should be making Trump "familiar" with XYZ.

    in this situation this Pope admits that he is not familiar with the program.






    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A man admitting what he does not know!?! For shame!
    ..and sharing an opinion on it. that is called being ignorant.


    typical anyone that says something against Trump regardless whether they know what they are talking about gets defended.






    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/1...ew-study-shows

    Study: 91 Percent of Trump News Coverage Over Summer Was Negative
    Over the past three months, evening news coverage on the main broadcast stations was 91 percent negative, according to a new Media Research Center study.

    By the end of August, the MRC said, nearly 40 percent of coverage during the nightly news on ABC, NBC and CBS was about the Trump White House or the administration.

    Comparatively, President Barack Obama received about ten percent of broadcast news coverage.

    The top four Trump related topics discussed over the past three months were the Russia investigation 27 percent of the time, the failure to repeal ObamaCare, the handling of the North Korea situation and Trump's controversial response to Charlottesville.

    Greg Gutfeld reacted to the study, agreeing that there has been "more favorable [press] coverage of scurvy."

    "Trump is a one-man-band generating money and outrage - rather, money for the outrage."



  7. #1342
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,944
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    he admits that he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program, but yet he has an opinion on it. if he wants to share an educated opinion then he should get educated to know what he is talking about.
    Ahhhh...

    So since you are not educated on American History, Politics, Law & Legislation will you stop offering your opinion on it?



    #GettingMyPopcornReady
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

  8. #1343
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    he admits that he was unfamiliar with the specifics of the program, but yet he has an opinion on it. if he wants to share an educated opinion then he should get educated to know what he is talking about.

    []
    lol, what?? Since when has this been your standard?

    Did you say the same about trump regarding healthcare? Feel free to dig that post up..

  9. #1344
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    12,906
    "Educated opinion"

    Coming from mr.infowars

  10. #1345
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Ahhhh...

    So since you are not educated on American History, Politics, Law & Legislation will you stop offering your opinion on it?



    #GettingMyPopcornReady
    you incorrectly assume that I am not familiar with these things.
    when I haven't been familiar with something (like DACA in the beginning of the conversation) then I learned more and became familiar.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, what?? Since when has this been your standard?

    Did you say the same about trump regarding healthcare? Feel free to dig that post up..
    healthcare is something that I have not gotten involved in discussing because I am not aware enough about American healthcare.
    when I go to the hospital/doctor I never have to pay anything, even insurance.





    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    "Educated opinion"

    Coming from mr.infowars
    what are you talking about?
    the only time I have posted a link that came from infowars was either after seeing the link retweeted on twitter or a link that came from google. other than that I have not gone to infowars in search of anything.



  11. #1346
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you incorrectly assume that I am not familiar with these things.
    when I haven't been familiar with something (like DACA in the beginning of the conversation) then I learned more and became familiar.
    Not true. For DACA you posted in here as if you knew what you were talking about and then we corrected you. You learned because we called you out, not because you took time to educate yourself.

  12. #1347
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    7,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you incorrectly assume that I am not familiar with these things.
    when I haven't been familiar with something (like DACA in the beginning of the conversation) then I learned more and became familiar.
    You should learned grammar.

  13. #1348
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    healthcare is something that I have not gotten involved in discussing because I am not aware enough about American healthcare.
    when I go to the hospital/doctor I never have to pay anything, even insurance.

    [
    Oh, let me get you up speed. So trump was pushing for completely retracting Obamacare, like an orange idiot stuck on repeat. After he had a chance to present his proposal which completely fell on its *** and widely criticized by the Republican Party, he said something to the effect of, he didn't realize how complicated healthcare was.

    So that means the whole time he was championing his anti Obamacare spiel, he was doing so with an uneducated opinion. Does that make him stupid?

    If so, can you say that? Can you say that makes trump stupid?

    I would love to read that from you

  14. #1349
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,385
    I hope those who hate government fraud and abuse are upset with the Treasury Secretary who appears to have requested a government jet for his honey moon. To be absolutely crystal clear...a man with a net worth of $300M felt it was a good use of tax dollars to get that government jet so he could get himself some ***** (or ***, whichever you think he's about).

  15. #1350
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,008
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not true. For DACA you posted in here as if you knew what you were talking about and then we corrected you. You learned because we called you out, not because you took time to educate yourself.

    my very first post in the DACA thread I said I didn't know enough. look for yourself..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post31834230
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't think I know enough about everything that DACA includes.
    are they allowed to remain undocumented/illegal as adults?

    there should be a process were they have been taken into America illegally and then through time they have to become documented legal American citizens.

    I don't support illegal immigration, and DACA allows children to be brought into America illegally with no punishments.
    as the conversation went on I learned more.





    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh, let me get you up speed. So trump was pushing for completely retracting Obamacare, like an orange idiot stuck on repeat. After he had a chance to present his proposal which completely fell on its *** and widely criticized by the Republican Party, he said something to the effect of, he didn't realize how complicated healthcare was.

    So that means the whole time he was championing his anti Obamacare spiel, he was doing so with an uneducated opinion. Does that make him stupid?

    If so, can you say that? Can you say that makes trump stupid?

    I would love to read that from you
    retracting? Donald Trump along with many Republicans talked for a long time about repeal and replace. it was something John McCain had said way back in 2010..



Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •