Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 502 of 511 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 7651
    stop it, stop it, y'all leave The Donald alone. He trying to make america great and the haters won't let him. lol
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2018 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    stop it, stop it, y'all leave The Donald alone. He trying to make america great and the haters won't let him. lol
    You making **** up now?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I never listen to anyone that talks about haters. you are a *****

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You making **** up now?
    Have you every ask your self why american bankers stop giving him loans decades ago? I and you can get a loan from a american bank but not a billionaire, named Trump. Only a foreign bank with heavy Russian connections will give him a loan. Aren't alarm bells going off in your head?

If not, me and fellas on Harper street would love to have you at our next poker game.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I never listen to anyone that talks about haters. you are a *****
    I know right. It is so weird reading all these posts claiming that Trump is ****ing their lives when more than likely, their lives are at the worst the same, and at best better. ? It is so weird.

I can't stand the word hater. It's such a cop out.

I know right. It is so weird reading all these posts claiming that Trump is ****ing their lives when more than likely, their lives are at the worst the same, and at best better. ? It is so weird.

I can't stand the word hater. It's such a cop out.
    Well, bucko that is how we are treated. Anytime we bring up Trump's troublesome past, or his dealing. We just being hater on Trump.

It hasn't been me who being coping out.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 12:31 AM.

None of you guys even know what type of deal is being made with China but ok

Still waiting for that Russia collusion Schiff always talks about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    None of you guys even know what type of deal is being made with China but ok

Still waiting for that Russia collusion Schiff always talks about

I saw yesterday that the term Schiff is now a word. It means "the exact opposite of what is being said".

Well, bucko that is how we are treated. Anytime we bring up Trump's troublesome past, or his dealing. We just being hater on Trump.

It hasn't been me who being coping out.
    Never have used the term hater in my life. However, delusional would be an appropriate replacement.

Never have used the term hater in my life. However, delusional would be an appropriate replacement.
    I am delusional? This is coming from someone who continue to think Trump is reputable when the american banks don't. Someone who can't get american backers and must depend on foreign banks with russian connection to get loans?

Please come play poker with us.

I am delusional? This is coming from someone who continue to think Trump is reputable when the american banks don't. Someone who can't get american backers and must depend on foreign banks with russian connection to get loans?

Please come play poker with us.
    Yawn.

Looks like Bolton is gonna **** up Trumpís shot at a Nobel Prize (though I suppose Moon would get it anyway but possibly jointly with Trump and Kim). I think I preferred it when Bannon was in Trumps Office everyday than this war mongering regime change addicted mustached turd.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Looks like Bolton is gonna **** up Trumpís shot at a Nobel Prize (though I suppose Moon would get it anyway but possibly jointly with Trump and Kim). I think I preferred it when Bannon was in Trumps Office everyday than this war mongering regime change addicted mustached turd.
    Bannon was almost puppy dog. His role was circumstance at best. He had his own agenda.

Bannon was almost puppy dog. His role was circumstance at best. He had his own agenda.
    And he at least kept Trump on that track of not being ďglobalistĒ, whereas Bolton is pushing that old school Cheney world domination and war profiteering. I honestly donít know what to expect anymore. But simultaneous conflicts in NK and Iran, with China and Russia in play, canít be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Oh, god Bolton scares the hell out of me. Hell, the neocons in George W. administration kick him out because he was to neoconish for them, and he pushed for the Iraq invasion that Trump keep saying he was against.

When he came into the Trump's administration, I knew Trump would speed up the process of ending the Iranian treaty.

He thinks a pre-emptive attack on N.Korea and Iran is a good move
    Still thinks that the Iraq war was the right call
    He was a keynote speaker at the american freedom alliances, know to be a hate group that got a serious hard on for muslims.

Man, Trump can pick them.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 02:14 AM.