Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 278 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 4160
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this overall isn't exactly the same thing, but I've seen this..
    As you say quantity does not equal quality.

    My question is: what laws and to what effect?

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,133
    Another Day, more collusion delusion, impeachment over-reachment and treason smeason. I love you all, but sometimes I seriously wonder how many brain cells some of you have available to rub together, based on the things you say and the positions that you take.

    One of you even think that we should impeach Trump and then have a brand new election. Well for that person, here's a factoid. The House was all set to investigate Clinton, if she were elected, but didn't after Trump decided not to pursue it or support it. That was actually classy by Trump, however, given the current delusion, that was probably the wrong thing to do. Prior to the special prosecutor over Russia, the Government should have launched a special prosecutor into Hillary, the foundation and all things Clinton. That would have sucked the air out of life, instead of the current nonsense sucking noises.

    As for who should run the government, in many ways, the people voted for the lesser of two evils in Trump and Clinton and also voted for the better of their two replacements in Pence and Kaine and for the better platform of the economy, security, repealing Obamacare, etc vs the "No message, but I hate him" campaign. So, even if you wanted to be "fair," whatever that means, the American people have voted for a ticket that included Pence and the GOP platform. Everyone knew that both Presidential candidates were flawed and hated by half the country, which is why the platforms and VPs were factored in. Pence trounced Kaine solidly in their debate.

    You can't be complete sore losers and whiny babies.

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,131
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Another Day, more collusion delusion, impeachment over-reachment and treason smeason. I love you all, but sometimes I seriously wonder how many brain cells some of you have available to rub together, based on the things you say and the positions that you take.
    I'm sorry, but if you actually voted for that stupid ****in orange idiot in office, you are in no position to question anybody else's intelligence

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,133
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you actually voted for that stupid ****in orange idiot in office, you are in no position to question anybody else's intelligence
    You say this out of partisan opinion, but not facts. There is more blind hatred in this country than compromise when it comes to politics. You cannot truly feel that half the country lack intelligence.

    I have read your posts and I have found that you in particular are against the government swamp. In some ways, Trump as an outsider has not been able to do the kind of things that he wants to do and would satisfy you. On the other hand, I understand your strong opinions on immigration and prejudice, so you have some real concerns. Life is a balance. Neither side can get everything that they want.

    Regardless, I think it is crazy to continue to try to invalidate the Republican victory in this election. This is the second President in the last three in which the Democrats have tried to do so. In Trump's case, it is worse, because the electoral college victory was much bigger than George W. Bush's. The Democrats are up to about 20 reasons why Hillary lost the election and why Trump shouldn't be President. It is a narrative that is so engrained in every fiber in their being that they are talking about anything that could change the outcome. We've had resistance movements every day since they've lost. We've had conspiracy theories every day since they've lost and we've had misinformed legal remedies every day since they've lost. What it all boils down to is "they've lost." Now they should try to stop acting like sore losers and get on with the country's business.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,131
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    You say this out of partisan opinion, but not facts. There is more blind hatred in this country than compromise when it comes to politics. You cannot truly feel that half the country lack intelligence.

    I have read your posts and I have found that you in particular are against the government swamp. In some ways, Trump as an outsider has not been able to do the kind of things that he wants to do and would satisfy you. On the other hand, I understand your strong opinions on immigration and prejudice, so you have some real concerns. Life is a balance. Neither side can get everything that they want.

    Regardless, I think it is crazy to continue to try to invalidate the Republican victory in this election. This is the second President in the last three in which the Democrats have tried to do so. In Trump's case, it is worse, because the electoral college victory was much bigger than George W. Bush's. The Democrats are up to about 20 reasons why Hillary lost the election and why Trump shouldn't be President. It is a narrative that is so engrained in every fiber in their being that they are talking about anything that could change the outcome. We've had resistance movements every day since they've lost. We've had conspiracy theories every day since they've lost and we've had misinformed legal remedies every day since they've lost. What it all boils down to is "they've lost." Now they should try to stop acting like sore losers and get on with the country's business.
    I don't know why you would direct that third paragraph at me, but really that's just American pop media and pop culture. It's the **** we love to swallow, so they keep playing it. This guys born in Kenya. That guys got a house in Russia. And who in the **** banned Cuban cigars again?!? (I'm actually asking)

    We all lack intelligence in one thing or another, and way more than half this country lack basic intelligence when it comes to this politic/business/media creature. Franken-****.

    Like the fact that people support a party and oppose another, the **** is so stupid to me, like wtf. This lady wants to keep handing out welfare checks to the inner city and creating dependence and stagnation, her husband IMPLEMENTED THE THREE STRIKE LAW (absolutely devestating to inner city families), yet the dems have the black vote sowed up? Are you kidding me, like what in the mother **** is happening??

    And this orange guy, on his knees with corporate dick down his throat, talking about trickle down economics, which WE JUST SAW DESTROY THE MIDDLE CLASS, has the blue collar vote sowed up? Wtf?!? Like what the **** is happening, I don't even understand.

    I'm not even gonna get started with the "anti establishment" bs trump had going on ..

    Call it partisan opinion, call it fact, it's just what it is bro...

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    I, for one, couldn't care less about rehashing the election.

    We have what we have simply because one of the major parties outdumbed (or whatever the opposite of outsmarted is) the other.

    As an aside, there were other candidates on the ballot -- at least in my state -- but of course they are of little consequence since the elections are essentially run by the two monopolies.

    In any event:

    1. The election is over. It happened.

    2. talk of impeachment is absurd and a waste of energy.

    3. the Trump administration has gotten off to a bad start. You can defend it all you want, but it does not alter the fact that they have simply done a poor job, especially given that the Republicans control Congress. And blaming Democratic opposition is as fruitless as talk of impeachment. My wrestling coach said, "winners make adjustments; losers make excuses." (great advice, but still the guy was sort of a dick)

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,590
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    One of you even think that we should impeach Trump and then have a brand new election. Well for that person, here's a factoid. The House was all set to investigate Clinton, if she were elected, but didn't after Trump decided not to pursue it or support it. That was actually classy by Trump, however, given the current delusion, that was probably the wrong thing to do. Prior to the special prosecutor over Russia, the Government should have launched a special prosecutor into Hillary, the foundation and all things Clinton. That would have sucked the air out of life, instead of the current nonsense sucking noises.

    As for who should run the government, in many ways, the people voted for the lesser of two evils in Trump and Clinton and also voted for the better of their two replacements in Pence and Kaine and for the better platform of the economy, security, repealing Obamacare, etc vs the "No message, but I hate him" campaign. So, even if you wanted to be "fair," whatever that means, the American people have voted for a ticket that included Pence and the GOP platform. Everyone knew that both Presidential candidates were flawed and hated by half the country, which is why the platforms and VPs were factored in. Pence trounced Kaine solidly in their debate.

    You can't be complete sore losers and whiny babies.
    I said there should be a new election, said nothing of Hillary . Should start back at the very beginning. Not only did Trump cheat the general but Clinton cheated the primary.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    2. talk of impeachment is absurd and a waste of energy.
    Trump should already be impeached.

    Trump seems to think the Russia meddling is just politics.


  9. #414
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Trump should already be impeached.
    What should happen or should have happened is arguable.

    What will happen is not: the Republican controlled-congress will not impeach this president. Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments, needing 2/3 voting for conviction.

    Therefore, at this juncture, I maintain that talk of impeachment is a waste of time.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,718
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Selective memory at work. Forgot that President, The Donald, was laughing with the Russians ambassador and foreign minister about how firing Comey will end that bs Russian investigation. His words are part of the official records.

    Needless to say that you won't believe someone with a record for integrity, Comey, over someone who is know for excessive lying and hype.

    You have zero creditability. This is what happens when you are caught defending a pathological liar. People stop taking you seriously as well
    where is this record. show me.

    how about this from nytimes.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...y.html?mcubz=2
    I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off.
    notice the bold. another unnamed official who read this to the nytimes, meaning the nytimes did not even see this document.

    even if Trump did say this in this meeting, for someone who you call a pathological liar, why is it that you believe he was being truthful this time with these people from Russia. maybe you have selective belief as in you pick and choose when you think Trump is lying, and conveniently think he is being truthful with things that favor your side. maybe he was joking/lying here talking with these Russians.

    it should also be remembered that Comey testified under oath that Donald Trump was not even being investigated. so why would Trump think firing Comey would end this Russia investigation when he (Trump) was not even being investigated.

    talk about selective memory, it was even those on the left that were criticizing Comey after he sent the letter to Congress about continuing to investigate Hillary Clinton. then after Trump finally fired Comey all of a sudden Democrats felt like it wasn't right. such political ********. there were multiple reasons to fire Comey.






    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I said there should be a new election, said nothing of Hillary . Should start back at the very beginning. Not only did Trump cheat the general but Clinton cheated the primary.
    where is the cheating?
    there has yet to be any evidence of any collusion with Russia. even a meeting that intended to be about Hillary Clinton ended up being ******** nothing burger about the Magnitsky Act.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Trump should already be impeached.

    Trump seems to think the Russia meddling is just politics.

    a lawyer from Russia along with a lobbyist from Russia, is not "Russia" meddling. just because they are from Russia does not mean they represent Russian government/Putin.



  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,972
    Nice to see you so quickly adapt to the Trumpian line. ******** burger...

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39,371
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    You say this out of partisan opinion, but not facts. There is more blind hatred in this country than compromise when it comes to politics. You cannot truly feel that half the country lack intelligence.

    I have read your posts and I have found that you in particular are against the government swamp. In some ways, Trump as an outsider has not been able to do the kind of things that he wants to do and would satisfy you. On the other hand, I understand your strong opinions on immigration and prejudice, so you have some real concerns. Life is a balance. Neither side can get everything that they want.

    Regardless, I think it is crazy to continue to try to invalidate the Republican victory in this election. This is the second President in the last three in which the Democrats have tried to do so. In Trump's case, it is worse, because the electoral college victory was much bigger than George W. Bush's. The Democrats are up to about 20 reasons why Hillary lost the election and why Trump shouldn't be President. It is a narrative that is so engrained in every fiber in their being that they are talking about anything that could change the outcome. We've had resistance movements every day since they've lost. We've had conspiracy theories every day since they've lost and we've had misinformed legal remedies every day since they've lost. What it all boils down to is "they've lost." Now they should try to stop acting like sore losers and get on with the country's business.
    Basically, the Boogieman has them shook.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,972
    For the record, I feel that far more than half the country lacks common sense. It's got nothing to do with political identity though. Plenty of single digit IQ's on both sides.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    For the record, I feel that far more than half the country lacks common sense. It's got nothing to do with political identity though. Plenty of single digit IQ's on both sides.
    Yeah, dumb and dumber in charge of the process...

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,723
    Trump "I love the poorly educated". The poorly educated love you back Trump, that is why they voted for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •