Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    When Trump resigns or is impeached, American needs to do the right thing & hold a new election. Promote Democracy by giving the people the leader they want by assuring a fair election process.
    How would that even remotely be fair?
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Oh....where are his accomplishments?

You guys think he's going to just come in, and not have any opposition on any of his goal?. We all saw how long it took for Gorsuch to get appointed, even though he was fully qualified. Of course the Dems are going to fight all of Trump's policies. It's only been 8 months for crying out loud, and the Dems have blocked damn near every policy he has attempted.

This whole 'what have you done for me recently?' is pretty comical considering all your Dem officials have suffocated his efforts to do anything since arriving into office. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
    Um, check me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but the Republicans control both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Not so crazy. Bush Jr got elected when things were much better. Being the party in power when things are going well is no where near as positive as the negative you get for being the party in power when things go wrong.
    Yeah, Clinton left with a phenomenal economy.

I just believe that politics is an endless pendulum in this country, it just swings swings back and forth and back and forth.

People are never happy, they always want change after a decade of being under one political party rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    How would that even remotely be fair?
    Fair is a made up word with no real meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's not getting impeached. I'm not commenting on whether he should or shouldn't but he won't. The GOP controls both chambers of congress and Democrats do not have a majority in the House to pass articles of impeachment nor the required votes to convict for impeachment.
    He won't be impeached on Russian meddling for this reason, the GOP would fight a re-election. But that's the right thing to do.

The most likely result of all this is a vote of censure for Kushner and/or Donald Trump Jr. I wouldn't anticipate anything more than that.

The most likely result of all this is a vote of censure for Kushner and/or Donald Trump Jr. I wouldn't anticipate anything more than that.
    I agree because the GOP wouldn't want a re election, if congress was bipartisan, we'd already be talking impeachment not only regarding Russia but his conflicts of interest.

We'll be talking impeachment when/if someone actually produces evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We'll be talking impeachment when/if someone actually produces evidence.
    We have the president of the United States ordering the stoppage of an investigation into his political appointments. If facts matter for this, it would've already happened. 2018 and 2020 are our only resolutions to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Come on man. We're done?
    Gimme a break!
    Drama queens will be drama queens.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Lol... Mosul. Too funny. Really trying to add "accomplishments" to the resume that truly don't belong.

ISIS "Top Dog" after, you know, Obama killed Bin Laden.
    That would be the Taliban top dog. But your sudden interest in politics isn't going over well. You just make jokes. And that sig dude. Definitely the most disturbing I've seen on PSD. And you're a mod! Disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That would be the Taliban top dog. But your sudden interest in politics isn't going over well. You just make jokes. And that sig dude. Definitely the most disturbing I've seen on PSD. And you're a mod! Disturbing.
    You must me suffering from some of those underground irradiation effects that are on ongoing in Missouri because your brain is misfiring on several cylinders.

And at the guy with Calvin pissing on the Raiders logo being offended/disturbed by my sig.
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 07-17-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Not so crazy. Bush Jr got elected when things were much better. Being the party in power when things are going well is no where near as positive as the negative you get for being the party in power when things go wrong.
    If Al Gore hadn't ran as hard as he could from the Clinton prosperity, who know last what would have happened. Democrats are afraid to say things are going well when they run after another Democrat. Ironically Hillary did the same thing. She played the Republicans game that everything was doom and gloom and wouldn't talk up the successes like she should have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/13/trump...n-history.html

"I've done more in five months than practically any president in history".

I really don't know if this guy is that delusional, if he actually believes this or if he is just playing to his base of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.
    this overall isn't exactly the same thing, but I've seen this..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-into-law-tha/

So far, so good: President Trump signed more bills into law than his four predecessors: report
    At this point in his presidency, President Obama had signed off on 24 bills. President George W. Bush signed 15, President Clinton 33 bills and President George H.W. Bush 35.

We have the president of the United States ordering the stoppage of an investigation into his political appointments. If facts matter for this, it would've already happened. 2018 and 2020 are our only resolutions to the situation.
    if you actually believe this then that's sad. there was no "order". if it was an order then Trump would have told him flat out to stop, which did not happen.
    we have a situation that different people can interpret differently. a direct order is something that would not be able to be interpreted another way.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Selective memory at work. Forgot that President, The Donald, was laughing with the Russians ambassador and foreign minister about how firing Comey will end that bs Russian investigation. His words are part of the official records.

Needless to say that you won't believe someone with a record for integrity, Comey, over someone who is know for excessive lying and hype.

You have zero creditability. This is what happens when you are caught defending a pathological liar. People stop taking you seriously as well

if you actually believe this then that's sad. there was no "order". if it was an order then Trump would have told him flat out to stop, which did not happen.
    we have a situation that different people can interpret differently. a direct order is something that would not be able to be interpreted another way.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-17-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast