Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/13/trump...n-history.html

"I've done more in five months than practically any president in history".

I really don't know if this guy is that delusional, if he actually believes this or if he is just playing to his base of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.
    Can anyone list his achievements?

I really don't know if this guy is that delusional, if he actually believes this or if he is just playing to his base of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.
    Haha, man, what an idiot!

Seriously, what type of a ****in idiot is running this country? How did such a dumb *** get in such a position?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Crovash and I were trying a few posts back here. We got to 2 or 3 things I think, all were bad.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, man, what an idiot!

Seriously, what type of a ****in idiot is running this country? How did such a dumb *** get in such a position?
    By having a lot of stupid supporters voting. Scary huh. This can happen again. I heard Kid Rock and the Rock are thinking about running for office. All this might even encourage Sarah Palin to try for office again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    #MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    By having a lot of stupid supporters voting. Scary huh. This can happen again. I heard Kid Rock and the Rock are thinking about running for office. All this might even encourage Sarah Palin to try for office again.
    I don't know if it's necessarily about people voting for him. If he wasn't corporate America's ***** today, Hilary would be. The **** don't even make a diff. It's just our state of affairs in general, the product of deception. Invisible enemies and invisible divides are apparently impacting real life more than real democracy. Cuz I don't see that **** anywhere.

*trump def be coming off a lil extra dumb tho, I won't deny that, haha. But I just flat out don't like the guy, so I'm sure that somehow alters my view on all this dumb **** he says.
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-15-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Both......which, if you think about it, makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Crovash and I were trying a few posts back here. We got to 2 or 3 things I think, all were bad.
    Yeah. I noticed that too. But, as the man says, no other president has accomplished as much in his first five months. I noticed no one else could come up with anything else.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Mosul. Obama had years. Trump took it in a few months.

Death of ISIS top dog. Again, Obama had years. Trump got him in a few months.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I'm not so loving how this kind of intellectually lazy and childish sports teams cheering view of politics so widely misses the not so delicate nuance that dirt on one side doesn't make the other's go away. I guess it keeps things from getting too complicated though.
    Lazy and child sports team cheering ignores context. Which is precisely what you just did.

But hey, keep on with the allegations against Trump. It only helps the Republicans.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Mosul. Obama had years. Trump took it in a few months.

Death of ISIS top dog. Again, Obama had years. Trump got him in a few months.
    You do realize that the attack to take Mosul back, was started 8 month ago.

The US has basically has dealt with ISIS under Trump the same way they did under Obama, some air support, but the bulk of the ground attack is led and fought by Iraqi forces.

Last edited by Sick Of It All; 07-16-2017 at 01:24 AM.

ISIS has been getting decimated for a couple of years now, soon they will be gone from power in those areas, problem is the ideology lives on and they have been able to infiltrate the west by getting lone wolves to do their bidding. ISIS will be defeated, but terrorism will live on and take on another incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You do realize that the attack to take Mosul back, was started 8 month ago.

The US has basically has dealt with ISIS under Trump the same way they did under Obama, some air support, but the bulk of the ground attack is led and fought by Iraqi forces.

Nice edit. You took out the insults. Good for you.

We've been assisting the fight against ISIS in Iraq for over 3 years. The fighting and push definitely intensified when Trump took over.

Obama could less, and there is no way you can deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nice edit. You took out the insults. Good for you.

We've been assisting the fight against ISIS in Iraq for over 3 years. The fighting and push definitely intensified when Trump took over.

Obama could less, and there is no way you can deny that.
    It did not, the intensity has been their for years.

Again it was a matter of time before ISIS would be pushed back they been taking loses for years, Obama and his drone attacks took care of a **** load of ISIS fighters. They have been getting decimated well before Trump took over.

The fact that the push to retake Mosul started before trump took power is just another example of the ongoing saga there, this was not something that Trump started.

And I did not insult you, but said that if you think that somehow Trump taking over has finally led to ISIS being decimated, that you are delusional. That still stands.