Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Are you thinking of Boeing? Prior to the campaign Trump made Boeing take a hard look at the pricing on two replacements for AF1. I remember that he said that his personal aircraft was of higher quality and hadn't cost as much making Boeing get out the knife.

I had heard him mention during the campaign that military contractors/suppliers should be more cost effective.

There's nothing business like about government contracts and especially with the military they make potential contractors jump through some pretty stupid hoops. Google the replacement of Berretta as the supplier of side arms for an example....
    No it was Lockheed Martin. I remember Trump going on about how he got a better deal for the USA. Turns out he didn't. Here's one article but if you google Trump Lockheed Martin, there's plenty of stories.

http://thehill.com/policy/transporta...ting-with-ceos

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Remember when the donald said he got Lockheed Martin to cut the price tag? Mainly because of his shrewdness at the art of making a deal

More #fakenews from the prez

https://www.rt.com/usa/396001-f35-co...rease-to-rise/
    I don't really have anything to say about the article itself, but isn't rt.com a site not allowed? if it is then let me know because it could be a website that I could use. I don't go to that homepage but in checking I see that it leans more to the right. I just want to be on the same page as to what websites I have as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Shame that they don't realize they're helping the bad guys. If we're fighting ISIS and now will be doing less in that fight meanwhile Russian will continue to prop up Assad.

Most of you here are aware, thankfully but the base that wants red meat should hate this but laps it up.
    does a cease fire stop American from shooting/killing/ect ISIS? if so then what is the reason for a cease fire, when America should be killing ISIS.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't really have anything to say about the article itself, but isn't rt.com a site not allowed? if it is then let me know because it could be a website that I could use. I don't go to that homepage but in checking I see that it leans more to the right. I just want to be on the same page as to what websites I have as an option.

does a cease fire stop American from shooting/killing/ect ISIS? if so then what is the reason for a cease fire, when America should be killing ISIS.
    You are going to have to discuss that with the folks who negotiated the ceasefire. But yes, I believe the system will embolden and strengthen Syria's position in the region.

A little off topic, but not threadworthy in and of itself. I had to laugh today at an interview with a random GOP congressman about the problems the Senate was having in getting the Health Care Reform passed. He was complaining about how hard it was to get anything done in the Senate and how unfair it was that the Senate requires 60 votes to get legislation passed. Had to chuckle at that. Karma is a *****.

They've got to beat rookie mode first. Let's see them reach 50 votes and then they can belly ache about 60 votes. Are they even at 40 votes for Medicaid repeal yet?

They've got to beat rookie mode first. Let's see them reach 50 votes and then they can belly ache about 60 votes. Are they even at 40 votes for Medicaid repeal yet?
    Like I said earlier, the Republicans can't get it together even though they have the entire majority across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Like I said earlier, the Republicans can't get it together even though they have the entire majority across the board.
    They needed Clinton for another four years so they would have time to fully draft their repeal bill. 12 years would have been enough...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They found a way to get elected, but their are so many factions in their party that makes it hard to agree on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They needed Clinton for another four years so they would have time to fully draft their repeal bill. 12 years would have been enough...haha.
    Right now we would have 5 impeachment bills on the table if she had been president, no SCOTUS, maybe less nominees for jobs not given the ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so loving how every gotcha moment the Democrats wring their hands around just brings up more dirt and dirty tactics by the Democrats.

You guys should just stop before you bring down your own house.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I am so loving how every gotcha moment the Democrats wring their hands around just brings up more dirt and dirty tactics by the Democrats.

You guys should just stop before you bring down your own house.
    I'm not so loving how this kind of intellectually lazy and childish sports teams cheering view of politics so widely misses the not so delicate nuance that dirt on one side doesn't make the other's go away. I guess it keeps things from getting too complicated though.

bro, this right vs left bull **** is seriously one of the dumbest things I seen. Divide and conquer. Maybe it runs in my soul, so I can see it easily, I don't know, but I don't even get how people swallow that garbage. And like, its always on some tangential ****. Like who can pee behind what bush. And all the **** that actually matters, like what type of opportunities is this gov't creating for us, are just not even talked about. Not addressed in the slightest. But like, no one seems to be bothered by that.

Or I guess we just have no voice somehow. No voice on planet earth's free-est society. Well I guess let's spread that freedom, at least that's one thing both parties share. One chooses to massacre random innocent civilians because they want to see people throw roses at the feet of our troops, the other chooses to stay home in a nice ac room with a computer flying a drone, kinda like playing grand theft auto but the people are actually real.

And the people that actually do the work of building these business empires are just kicked to the curb. Sometime missing their leg, sometime missing their mind. Like holy ****. That gov't hustle is gangsta as ****. That's what I'm tryina do. Like have a whole bunch of employees work for me and do all my business operations, and when they come to me for a paycheck I just give em a **** you, go home and live on the street. Well, maybe some would get purple hearts. Maybe badges even. You know, make em feel special. Long as the pics of the dead slave owners are in my pocket, really wouldn't make a ****in diff to me

It may be evil, but its hard not to admire. Look at how much ruthlessness can get you in this world...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

and that's how monsters are made

#'muricanDream
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/13/trump...n-history.html

"I've done more in five months than practically any president in history".

I really don't know if this guy is that delusional, if he actually believes this or if he is just playing to his base of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I changed it for you, buttercup

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast