Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 564
  1. #331
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No no no... you weren't only saying I should be upset that Obama didn't do more You said Obama should have done more to stop the hacking.

    How can you say he should have done more to stop something you don't know happened?

    which side said Russia hacked the DNC? which people? the Democrats. it's the left that said Russia hacked the DNC. anyone that wants to take this as fact (not including me right now) should be upset that Obama did not do more to stop the thing THEY said was happening.


    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think Russia hacked the DNC?



    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So why are you mad at Obama for not doing more to stop hacking if there was no hackkng?
    I'm upset at Obama for not doing more for the reason that there were Democrats that said he should have done more. when Democrats on the same side as Obama are upset that he didn't do more, that should be a sign that "something" happened. these people (Democrats including Schiff) would know more than anyone on PSD. I'm not saying there was no hacking, or that there was hacking. I don't KNOW (as in I haven't seen proof to make it KNOWN) but I am willing to say that it is believable/possible that Russia hacked the DNC. but that is something that should be proved to make it a fact, and when the DNC refuses to give the FBI the server that is suspicious.
    you believe Russia hacked the DNC because that is what you were told to believe. if you want to trust those that said this then that's up to you. I'm not going to automatically believe this because some of the people saying this (like James Clapper) have been caught lying before.


    I want to know why you do not seem to be upset or care about Obama's lack of action. you are the one saying Russia hacked so where is your outrage? you should be freaking out at then President Obama for not doing more when you said Russia was doing XYZ. yet you don't seem to care. I seem to be more upset about Obama then you are, when you should be the one agreeing with the Democrats (like Schiff) who said Obama should have done more. that's hypocritical. you seem more to have some obsession with me personally than anything political and why you keep deflecting away from you and onto what I'm doing/saying.







    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    My problem isn't that he met with a Russian, my problem is that he met with a Russian with the sole intent to obtain "dirt" - months later the Trump family acts incredulous as to why anyone would ever think they could have a tie to Russia knowing the countless breadcrumbs they've left behind. This meeting one of them.
    why is this a problem when Hillary's side also wanted dirt, that they could use against Trump.
    Hillary's side had dirt with the Extra tape. Hillary's side had dirt on the multiple sexual assault allegations (that seem to have since dried up, fake?).
    this is what happens in elections, people connected to any side involved in the elections want to get dirt to use against the other candidates.
    I think it should also be remembered that in this meeting, nothing actually ended up happening.
    I can understand people saying it was stupid of Don Jr to take a meeting with someone who happened to be from Russia because of how that would look, but when nothing happened in that meeting where is the actual crime?

    what meetings did anyone on Hillary's side have with people from other countries? why is it only OMG outrage when it comes from Trump's side but not from Hillary's side?








    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eign-help.html

    Trump unloads on Hillary over double standard, amid reports Dems also got foreign help
    President Trump ripped Hillary Clinton and fellow Democrats Wednesday over what he described as a double standard for their respective associates' alleged coordination with foreign governments in the 2016 campaign.

    The president has been on defense over fresh revelations of a meeting his eldest son held last year with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Clinton.

    But Trump used his widely followed Twitter account Wednesday to draw attention to a Washington Times article claiming Democrats had used false information from Russia to attack him and his campaign.

    “@WashTimes states ‘Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump,'” the president tweeted.

    He added, “Why aren't the same standards placed on the Democrats. Look what Hillary Clinton may have gotten away with. Disgraceful!”

    The news report refers back to the questionable dossier -- written by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele and allegedly distributed by Fusion GPS -- which contained unverified allegations against the Trump team.

    Fusion GPS, the Democrat-funded opposition research firm, allegedly paid Steele with money from a Clinton backer. The dossier eventually fell into the hands of the FBI.

    The White House and Trump allies also have cited a reported meeting between a DNC consultant and officials at the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, D.C., last year.

    If you are looking for an example of a campaign coordinating with a foreign country or a foreign source, look no further than the DNC which actually coordinated opposition research with the Ukrainian Embassy,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Monday.

    “This is not an accusation. That is an on-the-record action that they took,” Sanders said.

    The meeting Sanders referred to was first reported in January by Politico. The report cited a meeting between Ukrainian government officials who allegedly tried to help Clinton undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office and shared research and damaging information on Trump and his advisers with Clinton allies.

    The Politico investigation exposed that a Ukrainian-American DNC operative -- Alexandra Chalupa, who worked in the Clinton White House -- met with officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump’s then-top campaign official Paul Manafort and Russia. Manafort later resigned.

    “Hillary’s staff should not have taken—former Hillary staffers should not have taken the meeting with Ukrainian government,” Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush and now a Fox News contributor, said on “Outnumbered” Tuesday.

    The Ukrainian Embassy pushed back on Sanders' characterization, saying: “Unfortunately, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee-Sanders must have been misinformed about Ukraine and the DNC.

    “The Embassy of Ukraine in Washington did not coordinate with the DNC about opposition research. While some politicians who are not part of the Ukrainian government might have taken sides during last year’s elections in the U.S., the government of Ukraine did not,” the statement said.

    Leaders in other countries also spoke out against Trump last year, though not necessarily in any government capacity.

    The Washington Examiner reported in May 2016 that former Mexican President Vicente Fox, an ardent Trump critic, met in Mexico with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to discuss ways to boost Clinton. He was not in power, however, at the time.

    The back-and-forth comes as the Trump White House tries to control the damage from revelations about Donald Trump Jr.'s June 2016 meeting with the Russian attorney with alleged ties to the Kremlin, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

    where is the comparable outrage over the politico article?

    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446

    Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

    Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.


    just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    18,623
    ^ So out believe the Democrats when they say Obama should have done more but don't believe them when they say Russia was behind the hacks?

    Convenient.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,120
    Never knew it was Obama's job to manage information security for the DNC. But then again, we always blam ethe victims for being attacked. That's definitely (not at all) how our legal system works.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,120
    Can someone tell me what the US actually gets out of the cease fire in Syria? I know that Russia gets an easier approach to keeping Assad in power but I don't know what we get out of it.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    7,200
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    which side said Russia hacked the DNC? which people? the Democrats. it's the left that said Russia hacked the DNC. anyone that wants to take this as fact (not including me right now) should be upset that Obama did not do more to stop the thing THEY said was happening.








    I'm upset at Obama for not doing more for the reason that there were Democrats that said he should have done more. when Democrats on the same side as Obama are upset that he didn't do more, that should be a sign that "something" happened. these people (Democrats including Schiff) would know more than anyone on PSD. I'm not saying there was no hacking, or that there was hacking. I don't KNOW (as in I haven't seen proof to make it KNOWN) but I am willing to say that it is believable/possible that Russia hacked the DNC. but that is something that should be proved to make it a fact, and when the DNC refuses to give the FBI the server that is suspicious.
    you believe Russia hacked the DNC because that is what you were told to believe. if you want to trust those that said this then that's up to you. I'm not going to automatically believe this because some of the people saying this (like James Clapper) have been caught lying before.


    I want to know why you do not seem to be upset or care about Obama's lack of action. you are the one saying Russia hacked so where is your outrage? you should be freaking out at then President Obama for not doing more when you said Russia was doing XYZ. yet you don't seem to care. I seem to be more upset about Obama then you are, when you should be the one agreeing with the Democrats (like Schiff) who said Obama should have done more. that's hypocritical. you seem more to have some obsession with me personally than anything political and why you keep deflecting away from you and onto what I'm doing/saying.









    why is this a problem when Hillary's side also wanted dirt, that they could use against Trump.
    Hillary's side had dirt with the Extra tape. Hillary's side had dirt on the multiple sexual assault allegations (that seem to have since dried up, fake?).
    this is what happens in elections, people connected to any side involved in the elections want to get dirt to use against the other candidates.
    I think it should also be remembered that in this meeting, nothing actually ended up happening.
    I can understand people saying it was stupid of Don Jr to take a meeting with someone who happened to be from Russia because of how that would look, but when nothing happened in that meeting where is the actual crime?

    what meetings did anyone on Hillary's side have with people from other countries? why is it only OMG outrage when it comes from Trump's side but not from Hillary's side?








    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eign-help.html





    where is the comparable outrage over the politico article?

    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
    Why are YOU upset, personally? Your a Canadian for crying out loud

  6. #336
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    ^ So out believe the Democrats when they say Obama should have done more but don't believe them when they say Russia was behind the hacks?

    Convenient.
    convenient is you continually refusing to accept that even those on the same side as Obama wanted him to do more, but you act like that's no big deal.
    you believe Russia hacked, so why are you not upset when the President at the time that knew about wasn't doing much. you show that you're more interested in something against ME than the actual issue itself.







    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Never knew it was Obama's job to manage information security for the DNC. But then again, we always blam ethe victims for being attacked. That's definitely (not at all) how our legal system works.
    nice of you to join the conversation, but could you say something that makes sense. nobody is blaming Obama for the DNC getting hacked, or for the DNC not allowing the FBI to see their server.
    what Russia allegedly did was more than just hack the DNC. is it really someone's fault for getting hack? maybe they should have have had better protection against being hacked?
    it is however the DNC's fault for them not allowing the FBI to investigate their servers.






    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why are YOU upset, personally? Your a Canadian for crying out loud
    this means I can't care? this is where I am right now, but it's not the only place that I've ever been.


    just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,120
    I will say that Obama should have told "Sack of ****" McConnell that he was going to release information regardless of bipartisan consensus. Sometimes partisanship is better than bipartisanship. If people in Wisconsin knew that Trump was on the Russian dole, then they would have released he was the sleaziest of the two choices.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    7,200
    Remember when the donald said he got Lockheed Martin to cut the price tag? Mainly because of his shrewdness at the art of making a deal

    More #fakenews from the prez

    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/trump...e-fighter.html

    http://www.businessinsider.com/lockh...5-trump-2017-3

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN14X25E
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 07-15-2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Someone got their panties in a tizzy

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,363
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone tell me what the US actually gets out of the cease fire in Syria? I know that Russia gets an easier approach to keeping Assad in power but I don't know what we get out of it.
    Let's be honest here, this is nothing more than a bone that Trump could throw to his supporters, nothing more....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Remember when the donald said he got Lockheed Martin to cut the price tag? Mainly because of his shrewdness at the art of making a deal

    More #fakenews from the prez

    https://www.rt.com/usa/396001-f35-co...rease-to-rise/
    Are you thinking of Boeing? Prior to the campaign Trump made Boeing take a hard look at the pricing on two replacements for AF1. I remember that he said that his personal aircraft was of higher quality and hadn't cost as much making Boeing get out the knife.

    I had heard him mention during the campaign that military contractors/suppliers should be more cost effective.

    There's nothing business like about government contracts and especially with the military they make potential contractors jump through some pretty stupid hoops. Google the replacement of Berretta as the supplier of side arms for an example....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,120
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Let's be honest here, this is nothing more than a bone that Trump could throw to his supporters, nothing more....
    Shame that they don't realize they're helping the bad guys. If we're fighting ISIS and now will be doing less in that fight meanwhile Russian will continue to prop up Assad.

    Most of you here are aware, thankfully but the base that wants red meat should hate this but laps it up.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,363
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Shame that they don't realize they're helping the bad guys. If we're fighting ISIS and now will be doing less in that fight meanwhile Russian will continue to prop up Assad.

    Most of you here are aware, thankfully but the base that wants red meat should hate this but laps it up.
    It's been a helluva long time since the well being of the American citizenry has been put above political ambition. The current political cycle has been my wake up call that neither party represents my need for good government....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    It's been a helluva long time since the well being of the American citizenry has been put above political ambition. The current political cycle has been my wake up call that neither party represents my need for good government....
    Same here.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,120
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    It's been a helluva long time since the well being of the American citizenry has been put above political ambition. The current political cycle has been my wake up call that neither party represents my need for good government....
    I'm not under any allusions that the other side is trying to help. In fact, we might try to elevate our previous politicians but I think we give them too much credit that they were trying to help the people. That goes for the founding fathers too.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,363
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not under any allusions that the other side is trying to help. In fact, we might try to elevate our previous politicians but I think we give them too much credit that they were trying to help the people. That goes for the founding fathers too.
    I'd be more inclined to believe that the intent of the founding fathers was a bit more pure, not perfect though. It's pretty amazing that the foundation of our country was written some 230 years ago is still pretty relevant. I think that we are moving to a place beyond what the founding fathers tried too protect us from in the form of a strong central government.

    We are in a very corrupt time, it needs a pretty strong correction from outside of the halls of power in DC...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •