Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1571
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,944

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)









    * Donald Trump First 100 Days Thread linked here ---> http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...First-100-Days
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 06-29-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,944

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Here's a great Donald Trump quote from the #1 National Bestseller; TRUMP THE ART OF THE DEAL

    "You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

    Donald Trump
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,934
    God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless the United States of America.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,441
    This thread if #FakeNews (haha). Trump is 71!

    But in all honestly, did anyone really think that it would ever be beneath our dignity to respond to the President? I mean look at his mental health breakdown this morning. Attacking Mika Brzezinski for some asinine reason?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,934
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This thread if #FakeNews (haha). Trump is 71!

    But in all honestly, did anyone really think that it would ever be beneath our dignity to respond to the President? I mean look at his mental health breakdown this morning. Attacking Mika Brzezinski for some asinine reason?
    I agree that he shouldn't have attacked them and what I say next doesn't excuse it. On the other hand, they have been absolutely classless in their coverage of him, calling him names, making up stories and creating their own version of negative facts. I've been completely appalled by them lately.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,441
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I agree that he shouldn't have attacked them and what I say next doesn't excuse it. On the other hand, they have been absolutely classless in their coverage of him, calling him names, making up stories and creating their own version of negative facts. I've been completely appalled by them lately.
    Can you please provide some examples on what Mika (or anyone) has said about Trump that would warrant anything close to the bile that he spewed this morning?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,627
    I will say this about Donald Trump: You may not like a lot of what he does, but he is at least trying. Truth be told, since he has been in office is why I will never vote Democrat. All they seem to want to do is "Bash Trump." That is not to say I would not vote Democrat, but give me reasons to vote for you. Show me things you are doing to try and make this country better.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,441
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I will say this about Donald Trump: You may not like a lot of what he does, but he is at least trying. Truth be told, since he has been in office is why I will never vote Democrat. All they seem to want to do is "Bash Trump." That is not to say I would not vote Democrat, but give me reasons to vote for you. Show me things you are doing to try and make this country better.
    Would you mind letting me know what exactly he is trying?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,555
    I was in Europe for the past 2 weeks and did a wonderful job of tuning out of US politics while over there. It was a bit refreshing to be honest, even as much as I love to consume it.

    Fire up Twitter this morning my first day back and the President is firing off his best Mean Girls impressions. Sigh. Why is he so obsessed? Dude's the president. He won, and knowing that, he should be able to brush off the criticism with some modicum of maturity. Why is he still this sensitive?
    this my sig

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Valley stream, NY
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I will say this about Donald Trump: You may not like a lot of what he does, but he is at least trying. Truth be told, since he has been in office is why I will never vote Democrat. All they seem to want to do is "Bash Trump." That is not to say I would not vote Democrat, but give me reasons to vote for you. Show me things you are doing to try and make this country better.
    I would agree with this, if Politics in this country had just started in 2016.

    You realize that it is the same thing that Republicans did when Barry O was in office. I mean what was the birther movement, ironically that negative fact train was being conducted by the guy who is now calling out the same Media that he has exploited his entire life for being mean? Grow up.

    If anything the reason it was worse is the Republicans had Congress, so the obstruction was much more effective. The fact that he isn't getting his way in everything means the Republicans aren't united even with the majority. The Dems b***** wouldn't be this effective if there wasn't any substance.

    Bush started two wars and was repeatedly made fun of by the mainstream media. Don't remember him complaining about mean press.

    Clinton's entire presidency was upended because he caught a blowie from an intern. I mean the man was impeached, for lying yes, but of corse he lied about that lol, deny till you die boys.

    Out boy is walking around grabbin puss and being so openly sexist it actually hurts to watch.

    Political differences aside, spare me the "they don't have to be so mean routine". Yes they do, it's the only tool they have
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    75,441
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I was in Europe for the past 2 weeks and did a wonderful job of tuning out of US politics while over there. It was a bit refreshing to be honest, even as much as I love to consume it.

    Fire up Twitter this morning my first day back and the President is firing off his best Mean Girls impressions. Sigh. Why is he so obsessed? Dude's the president. He won, and knowing that, he should be able to brush off the criticism with some modicum of maturity. Why is he still this sensitive?
    Apparently she made fun of him for covering up his hands in his #FakeNews Time Magazine cover and called his hands teensy. And you know what they say about mean with teensy hands...that they have even teensier skin and don't realize they are the president of the ****ing United States and need to grow up because they are 71 years old.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I will say this about Donald Trump: You may not like a lot of what he does, but he is at least trying. Truth be told, since he has been in office is why I will never vote Democrat. All they seem to want to do is "Bash Trump." That is not to say I would not vote Democrat, but give me reasons to vote for you. Show me things you are doing to try and make this country better.
    I mean, that's obviously not why you'll never vote Democrat, but sure. It's fine to think the media has been too harsh on him, but I really don't care much for this argument, especially in defense of Trump, considering the fact that Trump attempted to undercut the most fundamental aspect of Obama's legitimacy by running with the Birther movement. If you want to talk about unfair, there you go. Not sure how he's trying any harder than Obama, either. I think they both are trying...but are running into very different obstacles.
    this my sig

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    19,564
    I love that a bunch of congresswomen are denouncing his tweets and saying this behavior needs to stop. If it hasn't stopped by now, why on earth do people think it will ever stop?

    Remember when all the Trump supporters said he was just acting that way because it was campaign season and he'd change his comportment and act more Presidential when he was elected. Did anyone buy that?

    It's obvious this is who he is and who he will always be. He will never stop.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    12,906
    His face lift looks worse then hers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,158
    I find it very interesting that FLOTUS is on a big "no cyber bullying" kick, and POTUS continues to attack people on his twitter handle that has millions of followers

Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •