Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 323 of 334 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Yes... we are invoking it when it comes to your PSD posting privileges
    We? What you and 3 dbags? Sorry that in your utter failure to match my arguments you must lower yourself to childish posts such as this. Match them or get out of the way. Child.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Did Obama not sell it? Because we decided to move it should the US Taxpayers not get a fair price for the Real Estate? Did the British government sabotage the price we could get by wanting to declare it a historical landmark...

Just wondering what was factually wrong with what he said?

Do you even know what they did with the Embassy?

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018...2871515740445/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...in-London.html

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...cture.heritage
    The State Department made the choice under Bush. Trace the story before Obama.

This is Trump's gambit to change focus.

The UK Press scooped the President. He was upset with the scale of the reception, not seeing the Royals, etc. So instead of facing the truth - that Trump himself did this to himself with his racist comments and use of the 3 videos from an extreme group - Trump did what he does best!!!

He blamed someone else.

Can't believe you fell for this idiocy - oh wait -- I can.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-12-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    The State Department made the choice under Bush. Trace the story before Obama.
    SMFH... guys like you are hilarious... I don't need to trace jackshiet

of course you now don't want to talk about the price we got for the embassy... the shenanigans pulled by the Brits and the fact that the price was agreed upon by the Obama State Department...

Again... which facts have I misrepresented and what exactly was Trump wrong on?

I eagerly wait your next deflection

of course you now don't want to talk about the price we got for the embassy... the shenanigans pulled by the Brits and the fact that the price was agreed upon by the Obama State Department...

I rewrote the post, you are the DA falling for the deflection.

I rewrote the post, you are the DA falling for the deflection.
    of course you did...

the problem with you is that you can't follow along... I never said he wasn't deflecting... I pointed out you were wrong on the facts as usual... that's why I highlighted what I did...

that's your general problem... you are a partisan hack who can't accept anything Trump says as fact... nothing he said was factually wrong yet you present your position that he is somehow a loon for pointing these things out.

I don't really care if Trump goes to Great Britian or not... you seem to think it is a good idea for a US President to go overseas and be protested against because you are a spiteful partisan... I get it

you are a partisan hack who can't accept anything Trump says as fact
    He has spoken truth. He said he was going to take care of the DACA's. I agree with that, but his handlers got in his way. There are dozens more - things he said - but failed to do. Sorry hard to give points for good words if his handlers keep him from doing it. He could have gone after the traditional older center/right members of the Dem Party and made a ruling coalition that could have done much. He seems to prefer the smaller and fiercer support he gets from 30% instead.

nothing he said was factually wrong yet you present your position that he is somehow a loon for pointing these things out.
    Wow. You think it is a FACT that Trump isn't going to visit our traditional closest ally because his nose is out of joint about the price paid?

I don't really care if Trump goes to Great Britian or not... you seem to think it is a good idea for a US President to go overseas and be protested against because you are a spiteful partisan... I get it
    When he first took office there was talk about him meeting the Queen. He and only he has created so many issues that he isn't wanted in the UK - look at the polls - right and left both disdain him. I don't think he should go either, he might breakdown. It's just so in character for Trump to blame someone else for something he is responsible for.

My take home pay is $60 less in 2018, I blame Trump. Enough is enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

On MSNBC just after 2:30 PM EST today, the US Ambassador to the UK from 2005-2009 disputes that it was a bad deal. He gave reasons, talked about the adjacent building that they sold for 1/2 B dollars, etc. What's your deflection now?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ah the cheeky comment. Totally true if Obama founded the US. Keep the dialogue stupid America.

in other news..

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

The DOW had a whole lot of record closes since the crash.

Not-so-fun-fact: The stock market had 65 record days in 1925, 9 in 1926, 48 in 1927, 58 in 1928, and 33 in 1929...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closin...strial_Average
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in other news..

True, Trump slays himself on a daily basis.

True that my funds in the market have grown handsomely this year, but with only 50% of the US in the market, and only 10% holding $350k or more, and 30% of the market being own by foreign entities... it's not a great thing for many.

True, Trump slays himself on a daily basis.

True that my funds in the market have grown handsomely this year, but with only 50% of the US in the market, and only 10% holding $350k or more, and 30% of the market being own by foreign entities... it's not a great thing for many.
    Plus if the market were to tank, would that mean Trump is doing badly? Because I remember an old adage that what goes up must come down. And the numbers I saw before 1929 and 2006 are reminiscent of the numbers we’re seeing now.