Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 583 of 597 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 8946
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Why is he obsessed with warren? Oh right cause he knows he'd get crushed by her in the general.
    I reckon he doesn’t like women speaking out of turn.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    speaking is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    speaking is overrated
    Tell that to every woman I have ever dated.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump is a racist. I don't see how that's in any way deniable.
    of course you believe that, because this is what you have been told and you're gullible.

I agree that it's not racist but it's definitely wrong.
    I can admit that it's not really a good thing for the President of the United States to be mocking people. if Obama had done it as President I'm sure I would be someone here complaining about how bad/wrong it is, so I should say that it's bad/wrong for President Trump doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Why is he obsessed with warren? Oh right cause he knows he'd get crushed by her in the general.
    obsessed by Elisabeth Warren, seriously? this is easily countered since Trump does this type of thing with many different people. this is not an obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    There’s an old saying in Tennessee, I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, Fool me once shame on you. Fool me—— you can’t get fooled again.

alright so you don't want to be fooled by Trump. that doesn't mean Elisabeth Warren isn't lying about being Indian/Native American. you don't care if you're fooled by her?

..and men. don't ignore that he has done this to many different men too. so there goes that conspiracy theory that this is about women.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This is Trump's America and this is NOT okay.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/...en-with-brick/

Vote Dem.
    how many people had already concluded that this must have been done by someone white??

UPDATE: a woman was arrested, and she's not white.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Before Putin meets with Trump next week, he will be holding separate meeting s with the Israeli prime minister and a senior Iranian officials about Syria, Iran and Israel's security needs. The security needs of opposing forces. Acting as a moderator? Last month, he was talking with Saudi Arabia.

That large role in international affairs we use to have in the world is being filled by Putin and China.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course you believe that, because this is what you have been told and you're gullible.
    Irony alert

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I can admit that it's not really a good thing for the President of the United States to be mocking people. if Obama had done it as President I'm sure I would be someone here complaining about how bad/wrong it is, so I should say that it's bad/wrong for President Trump doing it.

obsessed by Elisabeth Warren, seriously? this is easily countered since Trump does this type of thing with many different people. this is not an obsession.

alright so you don't want to be fooled by Trump. that doesn't mean Elisabeth Warren isn't lying about being Indian/Native American. you don't care if you're fooled by her?

..and men. don't ignore that he has done this to many different men too. so there goes that conspiracy theory that this is about women.

how many people had already concluded that this must have been done by someone white??

UPDATE: a woman was arrested, and she's not white.

What a stupid “counter”

"A woman was arrested and she wasn't white." What a idiot. Not one person here said that the person was white.

Now, he sharing his internal dialogue with us as if we weren't lucky enough as it is.

Glad to see the Navy is standing strong with our NATO allies.

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Glad to see the Navy is standing strong with our NATO allies.

First time I have heard of the Navy voice support for NATO. Maybe to make up for Trump's idiocies? Obama have made two trips to Europe and visited Head of States there. One of the those times came right after Trump's first trip to Europe. Who else is running around putting out fires and soothing ruffled feathers caused by Trump?
    Last edited by WES445; 07-12-2018 at 12:46 AM.

I agree that it's not racist but it's definitely wrong.
    I think caring is wrong. If a person that is clearly white calls themselves Native American so they can get a benefit, is overheard by your buddy and he rolls his eyes, and says "ok pocahontas", do you crucify him? Being a wise *** isn't racist. It isn't even ****ed up and its probably not the standard you apply to your friends. The sooner the left stops looking for things to be offended by from there enemies that they would accept from there friends the sooner they will stop losing votes based solely on personality
    Last edited by ewing; 07-12-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think caring is wrong. If a person that is clearly white call themselves Native American so they can get a benefit, is overheard by your buddy and he rolls his eyes, and says "ok pocahontas", do you crucify him? Being a wise *** isn't racist. It isn't even ****ed up and its probably not the standard you apply to your friends. The sooner the left stops looking for things to be offended by from there enemies that they would accept from there friends the sooner they will stop losing votes based solely on personality
    I think I’m pointing out the obvious but depending on how far back the ancestry goes, the skin color would change drastically. She’s not going to be brown walking around with feathers doing a rain dance.

I think I’m pointing out the obvious but depending on how far back the ancestry goes, the skin color would change drastically. She’s not going to be brown walking around with feathers doing a rain dance.
    I think you are missing the point.

Low key kinda wished NATO fell apart. Just not for the reasons Trump was crying about (SPEND MORE!!!!!).
    this my sig