Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The tv episodes definitely show Cody to seem nuts, but I don't think he is. I think he is just the type of person who won't fake his feelings toward somebody. If he doesn't like you or thinks what you are saying is stupid...you know it. Unfortunately for him I think it will cost him because in the BB house sometimes you have to fake it.
    One of my Big Brother websites has a term I think Cody has HOH-itis, where people get big heads after winning HOH and having the power, maybe he will mellow out some once he's back living downstairs again, but after some of his moves this week, he definitely has a target on him.

What I'm more wondering about Megan is, were there more incidents they didn't show? It seemed like Josh went off on her for no reason because they didn't show Megan causing any drama on the show. Then Megan goes and starts **** with Jessica when everyone is already on her ***. That makes me think she probably did something to trigger Josh. Some people on twitter were saying she was bullied because she was a Trump supporter. It's hard to tell whether she was bullied or brought it upon herself.
    We will never know for sure since she was gone before the feeds kicked in and we didn't get to see any of it, but it will all be hearsay
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

I'd imagine that Cody will remain exactly the same as he is now during his time in the house.
    And that's exactly what will most likely be his downfall.

From what I have seen on the feeds, Kevin and Cowboy are real funny dudes.

From what I have seen on the feeds, Kevin and Cowboy are real funny dudes.
    That part on the tv show from them talking about the couples having sex in the house was comedy gold !

One of the things that annoys me just a little bit about the show is that CBS always finds a way to keep certain houseguests in the house for ratings.

Paul is the fan favorite this season, they know his neck is on the line, and all of a sudden he wins a prize that gives him 3 weeks of safety. I guess CBS figures that after a month the viewers will be hooked and Paul will be expendable. I'm indifferent towards Paul and it doesn't really bother me that he will be in the house at least another 3 weeks, but it's just really convenient.

Yeah as if Paul is off the show, fans will stop watching.
    Jumping for Summer!

Hahahaha Cody and that little alliance are ****ed. Cody screwed up being HoH so badly. I bet he ends up being kicked out of the alliance all together.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Hahahaha Cody and that little alliance are ****ed. Cody screwed up being HoH so badly. I bet he ends up being kicked out of the alliance all together.

Very likely.
    The fact that he doesn't tell anyone his game moves is what is really going to bite him in the ***. I think if his team knew he was putting up Paul, it wouldn't be such a huge deal. Being such a good competitor already put a huge target on his back. He might be able to hang on to Matt/Raven plus Jess.

Welp Jillian never had a chance much in this game after losing Megan. Should we do a spoilers thread? Lots of stuff going down

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Welp Jillian never had a chance much in this game after losing Megan. Should we do a spoilers thread? Lots of stuff going down
    Might not be a terrible idea. I'm pretty much addicted to these live feeds at night.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Might not be a terrible idea. I'm pretty much addicted to these live feeds at night.
    if i get the live feeds can i play it through amazon fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

anyway, Ramsey better not win this veto.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hope Ramsey wins and takes himself off.

I would like to see a showdown between Cody and Paul in the coming weeks.

Two men enter...One man leaves.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I don't want Ramsey to win the veto. I'd like to see Cody or Jessica bounce this week.

It would be boring if that happens.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Dom asking those dumbass questions to Cody at her talk show is probably the best thing that could have happend.
    All week there was no game talk because everyone knew Cody was gone, but now the game is ON!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast