Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big Brother Season 19

I know this thread used to be extremely popular a couple of years back.
    New season premiered tonight. I haven't seen it yet but will watch in the morning when I get home from work. This has always been one of my all time favorite shows.

Anybody else tuning in this season?

I'm watching the temptation twist is interesting. I'm not a fan of Paul so not too excited he is back. After two episodes I'm convinced Cody and Josh are borderline insane.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I'm watching the temptation twist is interesting. I'm not a fan of Paul so not too excited he is back. After two episodes I'm convinced Cody and Josh are borderline insane.
    Cody is definitely a bit off, I think it's funny though.
    I'm not as extreme as him, but some of my friends describe me the same way I would describe him haha.

Usually I liked the alpha male/female alliance so my early favorites are Matt, Mark, Cody, Jessica, and Christmas.

We should have a live feeds spoilers thread if we get more posting in here because major stuff has already happened on the live feeds.

I haven't watch since the guy with one leg won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should have a live feeds spoilers thread if we get more posting in here because major stuff has already happened on the live feeds.
    Yeah, probably not a bad idea. I tend to watch the live feeds way more than i should.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I haven't watch since the guy with one leg won.

So...you havent watched since Eddie won in Season 1.

Was that the first season? Damn.

Everyone should watch just to look at Jessica.

Cody is an *** for the way he treated Megan. Hopefully she can recover, she had PTSD from serving in the military and all the fighting in the house gave her a full blown panic attack.

Alex was stupid to admit to Cody that she was coming for him and his alliance, It's early on but I can't stand Cody, Jessica, and by association Matt and Raven and Mark and Elena.

Cody is an *** for the way he treated Megan. Hopefully she can recover, she had PTSD from serving in the military and all the fighting in the house gave her a full blown panic attack.

Alex was stupid to admit to Cody that she was coming for him and his alliance, It's early on but I can't stand Cody, Jessica, and by association Matt and Raven and Mark and Elena.
    What was wrong with what Cody did, be honest with her? Everybody always makes up some BS excuse as to why they are nominating the other person and it's annoying. He didn't insult her or do anything other than express his feelings toward her. She was clearly trying to stir the pot in the house.

I doubt they will last long before going after each other but right now I am a big fan of the couples alliance.

Btw I'm almost positive that Cody ****ed Jess on the live feeds the other night.

https://www.bustle.com/p/whos-jessic...he-house-67344

A showmance is "just not gonna happen" eh, Jessica? Took all of 3 days lol

What exactly is a VIP Concierge, BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    https://www.bustle.com/p/whos-jessic...he-house-67344

A showmance is "just not gonna happen" eh, Jessica? Took all of 3 days lol

What exactly is a VIP Concierge, BTW?
    It's so much more than a showmance...
    In the interview with Jeff she even admits that while she is going to try not to fall for somebody, she does get boy crazy.

Anyone know what went on behind the scene's with Megan? I didn't like the way she was being treated at first. I thought Josh was nuts for going off on her. However, we always know we aren't getting anything close to the real story on the show. Then Megan goes and tries to paint someone as a racist. That makes me believe she probably deserved what she got. There are plenty of PSD posters that are similar with the racist card. It's not something you should just throw out there. If you do you should expect to be treated the way Megan was. Good for the house for getting rid of that drama.

Cody seems like a psycho, incredibly dull version of Tom Cruise. That dude seems like a cold blooded killer
    Probably because that's what he was trained to be. He's the first houseguest I would legit be scared of. Jessica may be the hottest chick ever on BB and that's saying a lot. I think the early elimination and this twist haven't helped the game get off to an exciting start. Other than that I don't have much to say about this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Anyone know what went on behind the scene's with Megan? I didn't like the way she was being treated at first. I thought Josh was nuts for going off on her. However, we always know we aren't getting anything close to the real story on the show. Then Megan goes and tries to paint someone as a racist. That makes me believe she probably deserved what she got. There are plenty of PSD posters that are similar with the racist card. It's not something you should just throw out there. If you do you should expect to be treated the way Megan was. Good for the house for getting rid of that drama.

Cody seems like a psycho, incredibly dull version of Tom Cruise. That dude seems like a cold blooded killer
    Probably because that's what he was trained to be. He's the first houseguest I would legit be scared of. Jessica may be the hottest chick ever on BB and that's saying a lot. I think the early elimination and this twist haven't helped the game get off to an exciting start. Other than that I don't have much to say about this season.
    Apparently Megan was sexually assaulted when she was in the military and has PTSD from it. All the drama in the house and people called her out caused some kind of panic attack and she felt it was best to leave.

The tv episodes definitely show Cody to seem nuts, but I don't think he is. I think he is just the type of person who won't fake his feelings toward somebody. If he doesn't like you or thinks what you are saying is stupid...you know it. Unfortunately for him I think it will cost him because in the BB house sometimes you have to fake it.

The guy Justin was pretty wacked in season 2 but in a very different way.

I'm actually enjoying this season so far...or maybe I'm just in love with Jess and Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Apparently Megan was sexually assaulted when she was in the military and has PTSD from it. All the drama in the house and people called her out caused some kind of panic attack and she felt it was best to leave.

The tv episodes definitely show Cody to seem nuts, but I don't think he is. I think he is just the type of person who won't fake his feelings toward somebody. If he doesn't like you or thinks what you are saying is stupid...you know it. Unfortunately for him I think it will cost him because in the BB house sometimes you have to fake it.

The guy Justin was pretty wacked in season 2 but in a very different way.

I'm actually enjoying this season so far...or maybe I'm just in love with Jess and Christmas.
    I think I remember Justin. Was he the dude that held the Knife to the chicks throat? The reason Cody would scare me is because he looks like he could snap your neck in 2 seconds and be happy to do it. There's been lots of meatheads who could kick my *** bad but I wouldn't really be too scared in there. I realize it's a controlled environment. Unless there was like a Navy Seal that could kill me in seconds with his bare hands. Cody seems like that to me. You could be right, I haven't read anything about the feeds and I know they play up certain houseguests.

What I'm more wondering about Megan is, were there more incidents they didn't show? It seemed like Josh went off on her for no reason because they didn't show Megan causing any drama on the show. Then Megan goes and starts **** with Jessica when everyone is already on her ***. That makes me think she probably did something to trigger Josh. Some people on twitter were saying she was bullied because she was a Trump supporter. It's hard to tell whether she was bullied or brought it upon herself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast