Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

This is a special team!

I'm really surprised and satisfied with the way this team is winning. How about Descalzo, Ianetta, and Herman. Yes I know the regulars are playing well, however the contribution from these guys has been great. There's been so many games where they could have folded but they came back!
    All they need is Corbin to get on track, and this could be a special year. Nice job guys!
    Last edited by dbacknick; 06-28-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Well, this upcoming series is going to be huge.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Well, this upcoming series is going to be huge.
    I would say "interesting". It's too early for me to say it's huge...though there will be a few of those in September. You guys came back from the dead. April and the first half of May wasn't good .
    I'm surprised at our start. Let's see if we're up to the task. Corbin has not been impressive. I would say you guys have the edge tonite. Enjoy the games!

ARI is a good team.

Hey guys I'm a tigers fan and saw you guys had interest in JD.

I don't know anything about your minor league system so what type of return would we get?

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Hey guys I'm a tigers fan and saw you guys had interest in JD.

I don't know anything about your minor league system so what type of return would we get?
    Not sure what they're thinking. They have more than enough OF people. I could see them trading Yasmany Tomas. Not sure who they'd give up from the minors. I have a feeling it's just talk that will never materialize. I'm surprised you guys are talking trade. You're still in contention for the WC.

Just announced....Dbacks picked up JD Martinez for 3 minor league players. Good move. Now for sure Tomas will be on the bench.

You guys fleeced Avila. Great pick up for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    You guys fleeced Avila. Great pick up for you guys
    I'm surprised at the pick up. Can't believe Tigers let him go. Things must not be going well in Tiger land.