Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

Don't forget the man with a 7'9 wingspan in the next draft

https://youtu.be/JxbFuM-UiwM

If we had the 3rd or 4th pick next year, would that be considered a successful season? How good is next year's draft? Sorry don't know much about next year's draft prospects.
    Last edited by Ak_47; 06-24-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Bulls ending up with a pick 1-5 is a good day

Those tall lengthy centers always worry me with injuries. I like Porters star upside. Getting some Durant comparisons thrown at him. How often do you see these tall centers lead a team to a championship? Not very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    If we had the 3rd or 4th pick next year, would that be considered a successful season? How good is next year's draft? Sorry don't know much about next year's draft prospects.
    I think our goal has to be top 3 with a possible 4 if we get really unlucky with lottery balls

That's good hope we pick the most talented player next year.

I hope we don't get messed over by the lottery balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    I hope we don't get messed over by the lottery balls.
    We Chicago it's rigged for us

We should trade Grant to Washington for Oubre and mihinmi.
    Washington opens up some cap to be able to fill out their roster more.

Then id trade Lopez to one of the teams that called about him the last few days. I honestly dont know who that is though, but id ask for a future first and a bad contract. Maybe Milwaukee or even Sactown. I wouldnt still mind WCS.

Buy out Wade. Waive Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Those tall lengthy centers always worry me with injuries. I like Porters star upside. Getting some Durant comparisons thrown at him. How often do you see these tall centers lead a team to a championship? Not very often.
    Those players don't get injured more frequently than any other guys though. And are you serious about the championship thing? Tall centers [bigs] that lead their teams to championships:

Kareem
    Moses
    Wilt
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Dirk
    Garnett
    Pau (he was the better player in 09)

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    We should trade Grant to Washington for Oubre and mihinmi.
    Washington opens up some cap to be able to fill out their roster more.

Then id trade Lopez to one of the teams that called about him the last few days. I honestly dont know who that is though, but id ask for a future first and a bad contract. Maybe Milwaukee or even Sactown. I wouldnt still mind WCS.

Buy out Wade. Waive Rondo.
    Idc for Grant, but don't you think he might be a capable backup with steady minutes? Mihinmi I have zero interest in

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Those players don't get injured more frequently than any other guys though. And are you serious about the championship thing? Tall centers [bigs] that lead their teams to championships:

Kareem
    Moses
    Wilt
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Dirk
    Garnett
    Pau (he was the better player in 09)

Idc for Grant, but don't you think he might be a capable backup with steady minutes? Mihinmi I have zero interest in
    Yeah most of those guys were forever ago, I'm talking in today's NBA. As for the recent guys like Dirk, Duncan, Garnett, Pau could all shoot btw. I'm talking about bigs that are specimens like DJ, Howard.

I'd rebuild with Ayton over Bamba because he brings a wide array of offensive skills like KG, Dirk, Duncan, Pau. Shaq is a different bread of one dimensional. You just couldn't guard him and he was actually pretty skilled outside of shooting. All I'm saying is I don't really want to use a top 3 pick on the one guy that doesn't have an offensive game. I'd use a later lottery pick but if I get in the top 3 I'm looking at Ayton and Porter.

But what about players Gobert? He's a great defensive presence if Bamba ends up like him and pare him with Lauri you hand a nice duo in the front court . Bulls just need to get top talent wherever next draft.

But if I get a choice of the 3 top guys it's Porter and it's not close for me

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

2018 NBA MOCK DRAFT

1team logoCeltics
    VIA TRADE WITH NETS

Michael Porter Jr., SF/PF, Missouri

Porter is a combo forward with unlimited potential. The only question is whether he can do what Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz couldn't - i.e., be a one-and-done star who leads a recently struggling program to the NCAA Tournament.

2team logoKings
    Mohamed Bamba, PF, Texas

Bamba is the prize of Shaka Smart's top-10 recruiting class. He's a 7-foot forward with a 7-9 wingspan who should be a terror on the defensive end of the court for many years to come.

3team logoSuns
    DeAndre Ayton, C, Arizona

Ayton could become the first player since Anthony Davis in 2012 to win a national title and then be the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft. He's a super-talented big who could become an NBA star - if he ever learns to A) play at a high level consistently, and B) avoid complacency.

4team logoMagic
    Luka Doncic, SG, Slovenia

Doncic shot 37.1 percent from 3-point range for Real Madrid this season and was voted the Spanish League's "Best Young Player." He's a 6-8 guard who should become the first top-five pick from Slovenia in NBA Draft history.

5team logoHawks
    Miles Bridges, SF/PF, Michigan State

Bridges was the highest-rated college prospect to return to school, and I'm betting he improves his stock because of it. Plus, he could lead Michigan State to a Big Ten title -- and possibly a national title -- before becoming a lottery pick.

6team logoKnicks
    Wendell Carter, PF, Duke

If you're wondering how Duke could lose Luke Kennard, Jayson Tatum, Frank Jackson, Harry Giles and Amile Jefferson but still be a national title contender, Carter is among the reasons. He'll be impactful for the Blue Devils from Day 1.

7team logoPistons
    Robert Williams, PF/C, Texas A&M

Williams is a terrific athlete with undeniable upside who averaged 11.9 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.5 blocks in just 25.8 minutes per game as a freshman. He should improve across the board as a sophomore and then become a top-10 pick.

8team logoBulls
    Trevon Duvall, PG, Duke

Duvall was a big and important late pickup for Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski. He'll be Duke's primary ball-handler this season and perhaps the key to Coach K's sixth national title.

9team logo76ers
    VIA TRADE WITH LAKERS

Collin Sexton, PG, Alabama

Yes, it's possible three different SEC players could be taken in the 2018 NBA Draft before a single Kentucky player is picked. That's a testament to the talent upgrade in the league.

10team logoSuns
    VIA TRADE WITH HEAT

Jaren Jackson Jr., PF/C, Michigan State

Jackson is a 6-10 forward who should be terrific next to Bridges in East Lansing. His father played in the NBA - and he will too.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssp...r-at-no-1/amp/
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-24-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast