Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    That makes sense. I don't know if he can guard larger or quicker wings,but since we are tanking it shouldn't really matter.

Another thing is, I think keeping mirotic around will mean that one of Markanenn or Portis will play limited mins. There will be a logjam at the PF position. How can we avoid that. I don't want Mirotic eating up their mins. Can he play at SF.
    lauri and portis will end up playing some 5 imo. Lopez will likely be moved once fa kinda settles

I do get the feeling Niko will be back though. after that press conference. they brought up Niko like he is in their plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    lauri and portis will end up playing some 5 imo. Lopez will likely be moved once fa kinda settles

I do get the feeling Niko will be back though. after that press conference. they brought up Niko like he is in their plans.

Yep... he's like Niko looks great!! Lol lol I was like NOOOOOOOO... ******* it at this point. Y not give him a shot too....
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    worst case he sucks and we are stuck. with a bad contract. but we loose more games.

best case. he improved and can be traded for an asset.

while it's not a total win win. worse off we get stuck with a bad contract. and since we won't be competitive for the next 3 years ( assuming this year tank. next year tank. and one more year for our hopeful two top picks to mesh. ) how bad could it be.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567