Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 188 of 216 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3230

Thread: Summer League!

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    Lonzo numbers are are just a tad better or even compared to DSJ and Lonzo sat out most of the 2nd half .
    Yeah that's very impressive. He was about to put up a huge line if he played the whole game.

How did he do against dsj in the 1st?

Rest Lonso. The team can fight without him. They already showed that.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Lonzo: 10 assists 0 turnovers, Rest of the Lakers: 15 assists 20 turnovers
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

We're all homers so this almost seems normal, but reading this entire write-up on ESPN gives you a sense of how 'big' Lonzo is already:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...calf-tightness

I'm not even saying that's a good thing, but it's true. Magic raised the bar as high as you can raise it, and that's probably where it's going to stay unless Lonzo breaks down or the rest of the league figures him out.

Gonna be a bumpy ride....

(Still waiting for the first hot take that Lonzo is injury prone.)
    Butthurt Sssmush, because Russell got traded:

"Unless Ball is a superstar out of the box and Ingram legitamately happens...
    seriously we might lose 80 games I am not even joking...."

Superstar Brooklyn Nets stat-whore D'Angelo Russell:

"I wanted to play defense in L.A.," Russell said, "but I felt
    like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant."

If hes still sore and tight tomorrow id sit him. These games seriously mean nothing. Its not worth it to make it worse.

If he feels good has good mobility play him but any signs of soreness and tightness thruout the game you sit him for the rest.

Damn good stat line for half a game lol. Prolly woulda got another trip dub had he played the whole game

Mavs were unbeaten thru 2 SLs and we knocked em off. Good win

Quote Originally Posted by 42-15-7 View Post
    We're all homers so this almost seems normal, but reading this entire write-up on ESPN gives you a sense of how 'big' Lonzo is already:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...calf-tightness

I'm not even saying that's a good thing, but it's true. Magic raised the bar as high as you can raise it, and that's probably where it's going to stay unless Lonzo breaks down or the rest of the league figures him out.

Gonna be a bumpy ride....

(Still waiting for the first hot take that Lonzo is injury prone.)
    Magic and Pelinka also know what you are staying here. Pelinka said that that is why they got KCP. But also they know that there are at least two super stars ✨ that are blinking them and they might come in 2018. But if they are not, they are ready to make the necessary moves to assure that Lonso gets the support to flourish in LA. Why? Because he already showed them that he is the leader that they were looking for. They will also watch closely if Puke is ready for this run 🏃.

In four days it will be a 30 days since D'Angelo was traded. Seems like 30 years....
    Butthurt Sssmush, because Russell got traded:

"Unless Ball is a superstar out of the box and Ingram legitamately happens...
    seriously we might lose 80 games I am not even joking...."

Superstar Brooklyn Nets stat-whore D'Angelo Russell:

"I wanted to play defense in L.A.," Russell said, "but I felt
    like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant."

Quote Originally Posted by 42-15-7 View Post
    In four days it will be a 30 days since D'Angelo was traded. Seems like 30 years....
    And I've been very very happy for the last 4 weeks... Hmm...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Management keeps repeating about how the Vets are pumped to run with Lonzo. I can imagine about FA about guys who want to run with Lonzo. Who doesn't want to play with a plamaking/unselfish pg like Lonzo. KCP is an example.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    If hes still sore and tight tomorrow id sit him. These games seriously mean nothing. Its not worth it to make it worse.

If he feels good has good mobility play him but any signs of soreness and tightness thruout the game you sit him for the rest.

Damn good stat line for half a game lol. Prolly woulda got another trip dub had he played the whole game

Mavs were unbeaten thru 2 SLs and we knocked em off. Good win
    Without Ingram, Hart and Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    Management keeps repeating about how the Vets are pumped to run with Lonzo. I can imagine about FA about guys who want to run with Lonzo. Who doesn't want to play with a plamaking/unselfish pg like Lonzo. KCP is an example.
    Here is one.
    https://youtu.be/RSrLX6WfaD0

Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Yeah that's very impressive. He was about to put up a huge line if he played the whole game.

How did he do against dsj in the 1st?
    He got 14/4/10 thenother guy 14/1/3

if playing with Lonzo can cause Kuzma to be a 20+ pg scorer, imagine if the guy he's passing the rock to is Ingram!

What strikes me about Ball's playmaking is that he's not flashy at all, but he knows when, where, and how to pass the ball. He gets them to his teammates' sweet spots so all they have to do is to complete the play. Literally the definition of making it easier for your guys.

Ingram most definitely needs to improve on his catch and shoot. I really like this offense is fluid , aggressive with the open shot or taking it to the hole. I hope Ingram is more aggressive. He did look it in game 1 of the SL.

Some company will give Ball a huge shoe contract. I hope he gets it done before PS. Stick to 1 shoe, listen to big game james