Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Lonzo leaves and they chip away at the giant lead. Looks like we'll hang on for the W.

Kuzma is awesome. Dude is shooting 45% from 3.
    The Lakers were shooting 80% from the field and the Mavs like 33%. A regression to the mean was coming (and I bet heavily on it lol), but losing Lonzo definitely ensured that. Man he looked so good yesterday. His tricks of constantly tossing the ball downcourt into tight spaces and too often passing after jumping in the air are going to get him in trouble and cause a ton of turnovers in the early going, but that guy is just going to be super fun for teammates to play with and you're going to see a lot more movement out of the Lakers offense on account of him. Agreed on Kuzma, he's a solid player. The Lakers are actually worth watching again finally.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    The Lakers were shooting 80% from the field and the Mavs like 33%. A regression to the mean was coming (and I bet heavily on it lol), but losing Lonzo definitely ensured that. Man he looked so good yesterday. His tricks of constantly tossing the ball downcourt into tight spaces and too often passing after jumping in the air are going to get him in trouble and cause a ton of turnovers in the early going, but that guy is just going to be super fun for teammates to play with and you're going to see a lot more movement out of the Lakers offense on account of him. Agreed on Kuzma, he's a solid player. The Lakers are actually worth watching again finally.

Agreed, have loved his game so far. Him leaving his feet and passing in mid air worries me, he needs to quit doing that. You're begging to commit a TO at that point.

Happy for Lonzo. I find myself rooting for him. He seems like a good kid.

His style of play is very refreshing.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs:31756103

Yeah I'm actually looking forward to seeing the Lakers play as well.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8:31755707
    Dsj haa his moments. Dude looks so good at times. And i think he will be but hes not a true pg, hes dame w a bit more ups
    I saw little Kemba Walker in him as well but only saw him briefly. This draft is loaded with talent. Hopefully they all live up to their ceilings.

Ready to hang that SL banner up in staples!

Last edited by Lakers + Giants; 07-17-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post

We can let the Clippers borrow it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We can let the Clippers borrow it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    you right, at least its a championship banner. Better than division winner lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Kuzma is making it easy for the Lakers to do Deng and Randle for Wade.
    Done but would Chicago really take on Deng?

Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    Done but would Chicago really take on Deng?
    If they got Randle I'm sure they would. They're rebuilding anyways so the money doesn't effect them much.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    If they got Randle I'm sure they would. They're rebuilding anyways so the money doesn't effect them much.
    I would even add in their choice of Bryant or Hart and a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post

When is the parade?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I would even add in their choice of Bryant or Hart and a pick.
    Jim Buss, is that you???

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    When is the parade?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast