Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

welcome to utah TONY BRADLEY

we trade picks #30 and #42 to move up to #28, where we select tony bradley, 6'10" 248 lb c out of unc. he's their first 1 and done in over a decade. 7'5" wingspan. looks like a bit of a project. he'll park it in the paint to protect the rim and grab offensive boards.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Definitely a good pick IMO (even if he is from the hated Tar heels haha). He's a legit center with good upside and prototypical size for the position. Also seems to have a decent shooting touch. He'll likely be on the team this year and get minutes. I figured they would be looking at the PF position with this pick but I'm not the least bit disappointed with getting him here. Welcome to Utah big fella!

Yep, he's a good three point shooter and rebounder. I think he'll synergize well with Gobert (if he improves his on court IQ).

I like the pick because its a high upside kind of pick. if you are picking that late you might as well go for a homerun. if he busts he busts oh well.

If he stayed in college he's likely a lottery pick next year. He's a project with upside. If nothing else he can rebound like a beast. Rebounding translates well to the NBA. Good rim protector too.