Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Since we technically canít trade our pick, I was assuming it wasnít involved in the deal anyways. If Cleveland still had their first, we could pick swap, but i think they traded that pick.

Throw out this name: Overall: Dzanan Musa (6-9, 195).
    From NBA Draft.net: Musa is one of the best scorers of his generation in Europe if not the best. His ability to score is uncanny and he has already proved it's his most translatable skill at the next level, along with his ability to play multiple positions. For him to play at the next level though he has to bulk up his body considerably, learn how to control his emotions and improve his motor on defense.

Seems super redundant on our roster. Our guards, particularly our pgs stink. Or centers stink. But we have decent depth at the 2-4, but especially at the 3 and 4. Adding another guy to the fray who fits that mold probably doesnít help a ton.

Thatís sort of the frustration with the Wilson pick. I donít mind the pick as he has some upside and plays a brand of basketball that fits todayís nba, but he didnít fit our roster at all. When youíre drafting at the top in the nba, you take bpa. When youíre drafting out of the mllottery, most of those guys are going to be role players anyway. So draft a guy who fits a role that fits your team.

If would be nice if we were to draft a legit guard for once. Since we took the ford in 2003, we have taken 2 guards in the first round of the draft. (Technically we took 3, but thatís because we took jimmer officially even though the trade had been agreed upon). And those guys were Jennings and Vaughn.

We could use an athletic guard for once who can play well.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    If would be nice if we were to draft a legit guard for once. Since we took the ford in 2003, we have taken 2 guards in the first round of the draft. (Technically we took 3, but thatís because we took jimmer officially even though the trade had been agreed upon). And those guys were Jennings and Vaughn.

We could use an athletic guard for once who can play well.
    This Bucks team should just draft the best player. NBA is moving towards positionless basketball. I was just throwing a name out there. Didn't say to draft him. Unknown guy that is likely going somewhere around 14. If I am the Bucks my two favorites that are likely to be there are Robinson the C or Troy Brown a 6-7 SG. Could be a very good defensive player. Trent Jr. seems pretty similar to Brown and Duval isn't a very good shooter for 6-2.

I read Duval shoots good in practice, but not in games, so he may be able to overcome in the long run. He may be the best athlete available at pg.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post
    I read Duval shoots good in practice, but not in games, so he may be able to overcome in the long run. He may be the best athlete available at pg.
    Also Duval averaged over 5.5 assists per game I believe with Allen handling the ball a lot. If he can develop a shot or if the Bucks believe he can, he might be the best player available at 17. 6-2 with like a 6-8.5 wingspan, good passer. If he can develop a shot would be lethal combo. Rondo with a shot...that would be sick. So saying that Bucks probably take Gary Trent Jr. who has a very similar offensive skillset as Sterling Brown.

Not to overstate Duval's jumper, it was based on this video. It is a work in progress.

Seeing how defensive intensity sparked the Bucks in the playoffs, I decided to link to this video.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567