Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Yeah there are a lot of guys that have some good aspects to their game but will have some warts too. Troy Brown or Khyri Thomas both are possibilities. I think Trent Jr. is pretty similar to Sterling Brown so doubt he is taken by MKE.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Yeah there are a lot of guys that have some good aspects to their game but will have some warts too. Troy Brown or Khyri Thomas both are possibilities. I think Trent Jr. is pretty similar to Sterling Brown so doubt he is taken by MKE.
    Doesn't hurt to stock up on wings though. Worked out well for Celtics. They got Brown,Tatum,Hayward. Ya figure Middleton and Parker be fighting for SF starting spot and other traded. Then we have a hole at SG. Snell is meh. Brogdon is okay but wont kill teams scoring 20 a night.

I think we need to either trade our first round pick (not a bad idea) or go towards point guard/center. I like Holiday and Milton at point guard. Both are on the taller side which I think helps in today's NBA. Neither is projected very high but things could change by draft day.

Plenty of Centers to choose from, I just prefer we go for more of a defensive rim runner than worry about length or offensive skill set. We don't need a center to post up or shoot, but just need him to finish dump offs, rebound, and protect the paint.

I haven't kept up on the draft much. So far I only watched two highlight videos of Robert Williams and Marcus Robinson. NBAdraft.net has them both gone before we pick. Woelfel on the post game show told Sparky we may package our pick with a player for a upgrade. I prefer trading the pick for win now piece. Especially if it helps dumping Henson, Delly, Snell.

True Miller. I like that idea. Also, wonder if Bucks can buy a second rounder and take Metu from USC. Would be good value. Dude was projected top 14 and then kind of turned teams off by sitting out NIT so he wouldn't get hurt.

I'd do any combination of 2 of 3 Snell,Delly,Henson plus #17 for Fournier. Shave a little bit off the top. Fournier is okay. Also it being two out and one back. Let Fournier and Brogdon,Brown fight for SG spot. Heck we may even bring Mayo back. Mayo said he owed Milwaukee big time. I'd even bring Shabazz back as well.

Let Jennings have back up PG. Trade for a center yet. Then try and upgrade PG spot some how. What about Kemba and Howard? Howard is toxic. But I think he's a expiring. But we have no all stars to trade. Doubt Brogdon,#17 and whatever salaries gets Jordan to change his mind about a all star in return.

Jordan may force dead weight of Batum in the deal as well besides Kemba and Howard. It have to be two trades with Hornets if we s&T Parker for Batum. Then Brogdon and #17 and Delly for Kemba. Then Snell,Henson for Howard. Hornets can do better then that though. Jordan is clueless though. He did take Plumlee off our hands.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 05-12-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Doubt Parker gets 20 million per to match Batum. Fournier would be a good shooter and second ball handler. This offseason so interesting because Bucks can go about it so many ways. Really I try and trade for Vuc for Jabari. Expiring. Telly off books in November. If he walks then, Delly, Henson off books soon the next summer (pray Henson is moved prior). 2019 Bucks could have decent cap space if deals don't work this summer with Middleton possibly opting out, Bledsoe expiring. Problem I see is only one real FA for 2019 Kemba might consider Bucks to win with Giannis. Maybe K-Love but doubt it. Seems like a LA or big market guy is his choice. Klay isn't coming to Bucks.

That said I am really trying to move Bledsoe for anyone else that matches salary and is decent.
    Last edited by gopackgo87; 05-12-2018 at 10:52 PM.

I just double checked Batum's contract. Yuck.....

$24,000,000 $25,565,217 $27,130,434

How are the Bucks doing pre-draft workouts? Is it Prunty and Sweeney yet? Horst? Reason why I said in the coaches thread we should hurry up. Ya would think the new coach would want some kinda say in the selection process if we keep #17.

Even though Woelfel mentioned were shopping the pick. Sparky was happy about that. Well you have to figure we dropped the ball last 3 first round picks in Vaughn,Maker,Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I just double checked Batum's contract. Yuck.....

$24,000,000 $25,565,217 $27,130,434
    Exactly. I wouldn't take him in deal for Kemba but would take Williams at 13 million per with Kemba. Even Howard. But Batum is too much $$$ for his production. I wouldn't mind dealing 17 if get even OK piece back and a bad deal going out.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/20...draft-ver-3-0/
    4 draft gurus mock drafts.

Mitchell Robinson
    Zhaire Smith
    Troy Brown
    Zhaire Smith

Two picked Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/20...draft-ver-3-0/
    4 draft gurus mock drafts.

Mitchell Robinson
    Zhaire Smith
    Troy Brown
    Zhaire Smith

Two picked Smith.
    I honestly wouldn't mind either. They all seem to have pretty good upside especially Smith as he can do it at both ends if he gets a jumper look out.

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress

Grayson Allen's 10.31 lane agility speed is one of the five best marks in our NBA Combine database's history. Seems like he's going to end up testing off the charts here athletically.
    He also tested a 40 inch vertical leap.

DiVincenzo helped himself as well in the testing, running the lane agility test in 10.72 seconds and posting a 42-inch vertical leap.
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-top-prospects

Zhaire only tested at 41.5 inches, 6 2.5" in bare feet.
    Duval at 41.5 inch and 6 8" arms.
    KBD at 35 inches, but 7 3" arms.
    Simons tested at 41.5 inches and 6 9" arms.
    Brunson did OK with 37" in vert.

Surprisingly Shamet tested 39.5 inches.

Khyri only tested 35"
    Trent tested at 39.5"
    https://stats.nba.com/draft/combine-strength-agility/

Jontay tested at 31" of vert. Monrovian.

Robinson, Brown, and Hutchinson did not test athletically. Holiday with only 33" vert. Spellman did OK at 35", but didn't move up in my estimation.

Based on this newest info, and working from the latest mock, by guesstimation will be
    from Trent, Simons, Duval, Allen, and would still consider Khyri and Brunson.

I wonder if Robinson will try out or not.
    Some people think Hutchinson or KBD could be dark horses.

Edit to add in Divincenzo.
    Last edited by MadtownBuck; 05-18-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Kentucky holds its own Pro Day, so none of Washington’s measurements were a surprise, per se, but they were impressive nonetheless. Washington came in at 6-foot-8 in shoes with a nearly 7-3 wingspan and was a cut 223 pounds with under 7 percent body fat. Add in the way that Washington should test athletically — he ripped off a 43-inch vertical at said Pro Day — and it could be tough to keep him from getting that first-round guarantee he’s seeking.
    This year's late riser?
    https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...bine-118305329

And while Wiley missed the entire season after being declared ineligible, that apparently didn’t stop him from living in the weight room. How else can you explain him checking in at 6-foot-10 in shoes and almost 250 pounds with a 5 percent body fat? Add in the 7-5 wingspan
    Would like to see him compete against Bruno.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast