Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I already addressed this... Statistically McGloin and Cook had about the same game that Carr had earlier in the season. Carr wouldn't be a big upgrade.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sigh.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Lol
    He's trying to use stats off of game to rationalize no difference between mcgloinor cook. It's a joke.

Forgive him, Norm. Once a clown, always a clown. That blue and orange suits him.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

The same could be said for your mother.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    The same could be said for your mother.
    The fact that you're not banned yet should baffle me, but it sadly doesn't.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Saying there's no big upgrade is incredibly ignorant, but I still say you could've put any QB on the team that day and would've probably had the same outcome (albeit a closer score). Brady with his NE offense couldn't crack 20 points on Denver at home, when their defense and offense are both clicking like that there's not much you can do.

Also I'd like to point out how bad Carr was in game 2 vs KC. He missed several big throws that game that looked similar to the throws the backups were missing in Denver, so I don't think you can even make the case that he for sure makes those. Von Miller + that secondary + a big lead makes for a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Saying there's no big upgrade is incredibly ignorant, but I still say you could've put any QB on the team that day and would've probably had the same outcome (albeit a closer score). Brady with his NE offense couldn't crack 20 points on Denver at home, when their defense and offense are both clicking like that there's not much you can do.

Also I'd like to point out how bad Carr was in game 2 vs KC. He missed several big throws that game that looked similar to the throws the backups were missing in Denver, so I don't think you can even make the case that he for sure makes those. Von Miller + that secondary + a big lead makes for a bad day.
    Was that the game that his deep pass to Cooper hit the cable for the skycam?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm not positive, but it's the one where he missed like 3 wide open TDs and kept throwing in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I barely paid attention this year so I hadn't seen this. Just watched the video. I was expecting to see some high *** pass. It wasnt even close to that. That should absolutely never happen.

Why should I be banned for saying somebody's mother is the greatest of all time? You're acting silly again.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'm not positive, but it's the one where he missed like 3 wide open TDs and kept throwing in the dirt.
    He just wanted to be like Kaep.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Forgive him, Norm. Once a clown, always a clown.
    You're one to talk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why should I be banned for saying somebody's mother is the greatest of all time? You're acting silly again.
    Bc literally all you do is troll.

It's one thing to be excited about your team, which you should be, but the way you just talk **** about the Broncos, their QB, fans etc is ridiculous. And your stupid mgjohnsonprobably hash tag that you've been rolling with is a ****ing joke.

You can't possibly be older than about 13 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bc literally all you do is troll.

It's one thing to be excited about your team, which you should be, but the way you just talk **** about the Broncos, their QB, fans etc is ridiculous. And your stupid mgjohnsonprobably hash tag that you've been rolling with is a ****ing joke.

You can't possibly be older than about 13 years old.

For what it's worth, I was banking on 10. If this dude's a day older than that, we have a brand new conversation.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast