Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Last edited by Ak_47; 06-27-2017 at 11:44 PM.

He's wasting his time if he comes to Chicago, unless its crazy money.
    Last edited by Muttman73; 06-29-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    He wasting his time if he comes to Chicago, unless its crazy money.
    I personally even knowing our Bulls are gonna suck wouldn't offer him more than $7,000,000 or so a year.

Sign a 30 year old that will hinder the development of the guards you traded for? I would except nothing less from these clowns.

Grant might end up being a solid bench player, but FO should trade Cameron Payne for a second round pick and forget that they ever traded for him and never think about making a dumb trade like that ever again.

Rondo and/or one of these young pgs might be gone. If this rumor is true. This time it's a Jazz Tribune beat writer saying bulls are very close to signing Milos Teodosic. Utah jazz is also
    reportedly interested in signing him. Milos is a combo guard he can play at PG and SG.

TonyJones@tribjazz

I'm being told milos is very close to signing with the Bulls
    Last edited by Ak_47; 06-29-2017 at 08:34 PM.

I don't have a problem with it personally. From what I've seen I think he'll be a good offensive player. Great vision and a good stroke. Payne is a waste. Grant is a SG. You need another PG to go with Dunn. At least the Bulls would be interesting to watch and possible trade bait. His age is a bummer though, which makes it a little questionable.

If we sign this turd we better shed both Wade and Rondo.
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

This dude might be the best passer in the world. I'm actually surprised he's not getting more suitors. Looks like Rubio with a way better offensive game, but unfortunately the exact opposite defensively.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    bulls fans. of cutting rondo means loosing one game it's worth it. even if he could teach our young players the ropes of the nba.

also bulls fans. let's sign a 30 year old who has never played in the nba and probably doesn't speak very good English to replace rondo. and take minutes from Dunn Grant Payne (who I admit sucks but I would rather increase his stock) . ohh. and let's buy out rondo for 3 mil and use the money we save to sign him. ????

look. I could understand signing him if we were looking to compete. (which hey. maybe this front office does want to. ) but this guy makes no sense. I would rather have rondo as a mentor than this guy on our team now. he brings no nba experience to help these young guys. and I don't care how good of a shooter it or passer he is. he makes no sense for our long term plans. and are we really looking to improve.

and also. we really need more PGs...... Dunn Payne Grant (i know some view him as more of a 2 but he is in the body of a 1) and cannon. not to mention rondo (or of replaced milos) that's 5 PGs. 3 of which need time to develop.

can anyone really explain the appeal to our team in its current state of replacing rondo with this guy. ????. I can't find logic for our team post Jimmy trade. again. if we were looking to compete. he makes some sense as a bench guard. but he has no speak to us now.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-30-2017 at 06:41 AM.

GarPax is thinking ahead of everyone else with a 5 PG starting lineup. They are truly masters of their craft.

Bulls interested in Milos Teodosic, ready to offer him a multiyear contract

Will the Euro turd help with the tank?

That's all I care about.

Well that and how this affects the younger players' development.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

ChicagoSportsNews@ChiSportUpdates

Source: #Bulls are close to signing PG Milos Teodosic. Milos wants to play for the #Bulls.

ChicagoSportsNews@ChiSportUpdates·29m

Milos Teodosic's reportedly wants a three-year deal paying up to $10 million annually. Again #Bulls are really interested.

Good job Garpax, you're signing a 30 year old for 10 million a year at your deepest position when you're rebuilding and "set a direction." Well done.

I thought this theory a couple weeks ago when I heard we are interested. Maybe in order to still attract big crowds, they are reaching out to the big Serb Community by signing Milos and Keeping Niko. It is a business so you never know

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast