Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bulls interested in Milos Teodosic, ready to offer him a multiyear contract

Τhe best player outside the NBA according to the annual NBA GM’s survey has received very strong interest by the Chicago Bulls, according to Eurohoops sources. Chicago is ready to offer him a multiyear contract which will be enough in order to lure him away from Europe and CSKA Moscow’s 12 million euros offer.

Oh man I ****ing Hope so. I brought this up a week or 2 ago. The difference between him and Rondo is this guy can Shoot the Rock. Perfect fit for Butler if we aren't making moves.

Get this man a gold chain and hes the new White Chocolate. His passing skills are insane!

From the sounds of it, his deal would be a bargain in todays NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Oh man I ****ing Hope so. I brought this up a week or 2 ago. The difference between him and Rondo is this guy can Shoot the Rock. Perfect fit for Butler if we aren't making moves.
    We're both Mishawaka guys so I'll take it easy on you, but signing this guy doesn't make any sense to me. Even if he's significantly better than Rondo (which I'm sure he is), I doubt it moves the needle much as far as leapfrogging CLE, BOS etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    We're both Mishawaka guys so I'll take it easy on you, but signing this guy doesn't make any sense to me. Even if he's significantly better than Rondo (which I'm sure he is), I doubt it moves the needle much as far as leapfrogging CLE, BOS etc.
    It's not a signing that would put us over the top, but it is a need, a PG that can create and shoot.

There are the top tier guys like:

Steph Curry-Not happening although that would be awesome.

Chris Paul-Don't really want to throw 30 million at a guy who has never been to the a finals, and has been hurt multiple times in his career.

Kyle Lowry-Doesn't show up in the playoffs, old, injured recently, and a little overrated. No thanks throwing a max there.

There are the guys that will get overpaid but won't do enough to warrant the money:

Jrue Holiday-Injury risk, will get paid, not a great shooter, no thanks.

George Hill-I actually like him but a lot of people think he will get paid big time which he probably will.

Jeff Teague-Shot good this playoffs, but not a consistent good 3 point shooter. Not worth the contract he will get. Doesn't move the needle.

The been there done that PG:

Derrick Rose-Nuff said lol

The back up PGs:

Patty Mills, Shaun Livingston, Collison-These guys would all be solid backups and will all get around 10+ Million.

With Milos Teodosic, you are getting a low risk PG who can shoot and has excellent vision for a 10-12 million contract for around 3 years. If he isn't a starting PG, at the very least you get a solid backup PG, at about market value.
    Last edited by dabears34ft; 06-20-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Is this guy NBA good or Euro good like Niko? Seems like the EXACT type of guy this front office would covet.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    It's not a signing that would put us over the top, but it is a need, a PG that can create and shoot.
    Do we even need a PG? I'd say screw it and let JB run the show full time with Payne/Grant as the backup.

Ultimately, this franchise is pretty much screwed regardless for the next 5+ years if they don't move Butler. It's extremely difficult to lure top FA away from their respective teams with the new CBA and the Bulls lack the assets needed in order to trade for a stud.

The only other way to acquire talent is through the draft. Signing this guy would not only make them more competitive and lessen the probability of a top 5 pick, but it would also make it more difficult for them to take on a bad contract if it's attached to a 1st rounder (I doubt the two stooges are creative enough to pull that off anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Dude we beat boston, technically no but thats cause we lost rondo. We've jumped them and everyone knows it. We would have taken cleavland to at least 6 games with no injuries in the ECF. We are close to getting out of the east imo. Cant beat GS but we can get out of the east with a signing like this and no injuries. Cavs aren't that good and we play them well!

Chicago Sports News*@ChiSportUpdates

Source: PG Milos Teodosic will make his decision next week. #Bulls have shown a lot of interest in him.

Would be pointless now

Bulls interested in Milos Teodosic, ready to offer him a multiyear contract

Seems like another overhyped Euro turd to me. 30 yrs old to boot as well.

"Best player outside of the NBA" is like saying "Skinniest Fat Chick" or "Tallest Midget."

Maybe he can help with the tank?
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

He's heading to Utah most likely

Bulls might be waiting to see what happens with Rondos contract. Bulls also got Dunn in that trade, it doesn't make any sense now for the bulls to sign another pg.

30 years old and never played in the NBA. I cant believe this guy will be good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast