Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I agree. I've tried various types of beers and have not enjoyed one. It's all tastes the same to me and some even get worse the more I drank them. I just really don't like alcohol in general.
    I found one beer I can drink, And by drink I mean I can drink one, not two.

Guiness Blonde. I doubt beer lovers will tell me its a great beer, but its the only one I dont have to add lemonade concentrate to drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    You atheists need to stop trying to take religion away from us.
    I am an atheist. I married a believer in January. I love who she is and she is who she is because of her belief in God. I would never try to take that away from her.

However, I am very fortunate that she is very much against religion and especially legalism (you must do this, you must do that). She spent 30 years as a minister's wife at three diffetent churches. She will never go back to religion, but she will always love God, and me
    Last edited by Dugmet; 07-15-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Instagram. Don't like the concept in general, and I think that children being able to use it dilutes their senses of reality
    Last edited by Six-8-TheWizard; 07-15-2017 at 04:30 AM.

@dugmet

I don't mind Guiness Blonde at all. It's pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well you said that you'd be crazy to drink alcohol without getting faded which to me would be at least feeling something. I don't have to feel faded to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
    Alcohol has some sort of an effect whether you're super feeling it or not is what I was getting at. No way you'd be drawn to and then continue to drink a non-alcoholic tequila flavored beverage. Then again, maybe that's just me. I love the taste of good weed but merely put up with the flavor of alcohol (though there's some I like much more than others). Alcohol is fun and/or relaxing here and there but I could give it up in a second; whereas I truly enjoy almost everything about marijuana and would be pretty bummed about the idea of having to give it up.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Alcohol has some sort of an effect whether you're super feeling it or not is what I was getting at. No way you'd be drawn to and then continue to drink a non-alcoholic tequila flavored beverage. Then again, maybe that's just me. I love the taste of good weed but merely put up with the flavor of alcohol (though there's some I like much more than others). Alcohol is fun and/or relaxing here and there but I could give it up in a second; whereas I truly enjoy almost everything about marijuana and would be pretty bummed about the idea of having to give it up.
    Same. And I know lots of people who feel the same.

I am in the same boat. Although I love a nice couple of ice cold beers after playing hockey or any other kind of physical activity for that matter, I would definitely have an easier time giving it up as opposed to weed.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I couldn't care less if you worshipped Leprechauns. My problem is a majority of you use it as justification to control others' whether it's extremists such as radical Muslims committing terrorism or those Christians who push the Ten Commandments to be placed in front of government buildings or blow them like Timothy McVeigh.

Just keep your beliefs away from me. The problem is almost all of you cannot
    Do you not realize that preventing all of this actually in fact allows you to do the very same thing - you forcing your own ideologies onto other people?

Right now - you aren't keeping your own beliefs away from everyone on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    I am in the same boat. Although I love a nice couple of ice cold beers after playing hockey or any other kind of physical activity for that matter, I would definitely have an easier time giving it up as opposed to weed.
    Addiction? Have seen a case or two. Not like heroin, more like root beer floats. I was addicted to them one year. I had to have one every day and would risk being late for something important (work, class, a date) to get one.

What really popular things do you hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post

Do you not realize that preventing all of this actually in fact allows you to do the very same thing - you forcing your own ideologies onto other people?

Right now - you aren't keeping your own beliefs away from everyone on this forum
    That is only because someone didn't like what I stated that is popular that I hate. I was not showing or detailing any reasons for my beliefs to anyone until I was brought into a deeper explanation.

I hate organized religion. I think it's a major reason why there are so many problems in this world. I'm not trying to close down churches. Believe whatever it is you want to with as many people as you was. The problem is many try to apply it to everyone, meaning laws and in some cases, evil behavior.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 07-16-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

No I don't have an addiction. I could give up weed if I wanted to. Just wouldn't be as easy as booze.

Yeah but you haven't tried kicking a nasty root beer float habit. Only a real man can traverse that dark road unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I hate science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So long as you love the scientific method, Im with you.

I think the biggest things would be clubs and trap rap

Yeah but you haven't tried kicking a nasty root beer float habit. Only a real man can traverse that dark road unscathed.
    Lol. Late for work due to the dreaded root beer float. Wtf.

This is NOT a laughing matter, ONK!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast