Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    If Phil is indeed doing a terrible job and and deserves/needs to be fired that Dolan is at fault, for failing to fire him. So within your construct it's one or the other, either you're over reacting and Phil shouldn't be fired. If he should be fired then I don't see why you have an issue with Dolan taking some blame here. He's the only one that can fire him.

Just a thought...
    To a degree you're right, Phil shouldn't be employed, but I'm referring to mess that's already been created solely by Phil that Dolan doesn't have his hands in. Phils actions not dolans inaction has created this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG:31698191
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    Also, yeah not cool of KP to say that but almost everything about his offseason so far has been not cool.
    KP pretty much said:

My teammates are dumb and aren't smart enough to run the triangle

Derrick and I don't fit

Noah tried to be a leader but he sucks so theirs no point in listening to him

This organization has no direction

Melo is my guy, he can be a bit selfish but he's my guy

I don't have to talk about skipping a meeting. I'm Kristap ****ing Porzingis *****es

lol I'm telling you, KP personality wise is becoming OBJ 2.0
    What's funny though is everything you said KP is saying, is ****ing true, except maybe the Melo part.

But the rest is true. This organization is ****ed and its not surprising if he doesn't wanna play here. Who would?

screw KP let him leave...dolan aint the best but at least he spends which is exactly what we need from a owner.....quitting blaming dolan and phil, dolans mistakes are the same mistakes ya fans are making urself right now, by falling in love with diva players who think they are bigger than the team. we need players that are all about the TEAM. so quit blaming dolan. TRADE KP, hes overrated anyways. once we see the players we got from the trade play, im positive KP will be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    You guys are aware that once again the knicks fan base manages to run a 21yo potential superstar, who likes to play in New York out of town after 2 years. A guy the whole league would drool to have. A guy who is 21 yo and should be not having immaturity issues with the environment his management created. You guys are just something else.
    Whoa Whoa WHOA....what did we do. We, like Phil, We just considering offers bro. We like KP. But most of us are objective enough to call it even. You don't just roast Phil like he's Lavar Ball running the Knicks and just give KP a pass. We not running him outa town. But we are calling a spade a spade. He needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of Booker and the #4 doesn't guarantee you Josh Jackson.

I would much rather prefer a deal with the Celtics. Give me #3 + better of BK/LA '18 pick + Smart.

Smart
    Monk
    Jackson
    ?
    Willy

And likely two top 10, maybe top 5 picks in a stacked draft in '18. Think this would put us in a better position than with KP.
    I'm not either but it's a more likely offer than what Danny Stinge is apt to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ainge was offering #3 + one of Crowder/Bradley and some crap pick like their own pick in 2020. Maybe not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    If Phil is indeed doing a terrible job and and deserves/needs to be fired that Dolan is at fault, for failing to fire him. So within your construct it's one or the other, either you're over reacting and Phil shouldn't be fired. If he should be fired then I don't see why you have an issue with Dolan taking some blame here. He's the only one that can fire him.

Just a thought...
    Dolan always deserves blame, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I'm not either but it's a more likely offer than what Danny Stinge is apt to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ainge was offering #3 + one of Crowder/Bradley and some crap pick like their own pick in 2020. Maybe not even that.
    which is reason not to trade KP...you put what you want out there if he balks so be it...keeping KP unless you are blown away is the way it should be...Phil for once holds all the cards...pay my price or screw off

Love the Knicks. Love Dolan. He has spent the money on GM's, coaches, and players. What more could a franchise ask for? The Gm's and coaches have messed it up. Isaiah as Gm hired Larry, Brown, Lenny Wilkins and fired them in one season. He was the one that got all the players. Then as coach he was worse than when he was GM. Walsh hired Mike Dantoni and all I got to say is he put Chris Duhon at pg instead of Marbury, a proven 20 and 8 guard, they got rid of Zach Randolph and made 3rd string Jeremy Lin the star over Melo, who by the way was all Walsh(from the mouth of Walsh himself. Woody took Dantoni's blunder and turned the team around. He had one bad season with 37 wins and Phil canned him and put a rookie coach in and then Rambis. He continues to force a stupid triangle that he doesn't have the players to run it and besides, it is out dated in todays NBA> Dolan has given full control to Phil, so if you want to fault him for something, fault him for that.

If KP really wants to be in NY you gotta think he is brother is reaching out to Phil begging him not to send him to the Suns. If they still aren't calling him then he wants out. Either way Phil should know what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    which is reason not to trade KP...you put what you want out there if he balks so be it...keeping KP unless you are blown away is the way it should be...Phil for once holds all the cards...pay my price or screw off
    Yeah, I don't think I can recall a time when a player of KP's caliber was traded two years into his contract just because.

Maybe Kobe but that was because he forced his way to L.A. lol

Phil has been net neutral on all his trades so far (if you want to look at them in the best possible light) so I don't trust his idea of fair valuation lol. So it would be prudent to just do the sane thing, and I don't know, keep the guy the likes of which we've never seen before in the NBA.

We might seriously be the worst run franchise in sports over the last 15 years. This whole situation is a joke. Of course, you listen to offers for any player, but giving up on a 21 year old franchise type talent is pretty much unheard of. I love the Knicks (unfortunately for me), but the way this franchise has been run is seriously pushing my buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I can recall a time when a player of KP's caliber was traded two years into his contract just because.

Maybe Kobe but that was because he forced his way to L.A. lol

Phil has been net neutral on all his trades so far (if you want to look at them in the best possible light) so I don't trust his idea of fair valuation lol. So it would be prudent to just do the sane thing, and I don't know, keep the guy the likes of which we've never seen before in the NBA.
    yeah we can only hope Phil takes the attitude..i need a monster haul or he stays...this will go a long way in deciding the fate of the Knicks for a long long time...been trying to stay optimistic - but have to say... I am a bit worried at this point

Marc Stein‏Verified account @ESPNSteinLine 5m5 minutes ago
    More
    The Celtics remain in trade pursuit of Kristaps Porzingis, league sources say, trying to assemble a package to meet the Knicks' demands.

Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Marc Stein‏Verified account @ESPNSteinLine 5m5 minutes ago
    More
    The Celtics remain in trade pursuit of Kristaps Porzingis, league sources say, trying to assemble a package to meet the Knicks' demands.
    Number 3, Crowder, and Celts number 1 or Smart....I would love that package more than any I've heard.

Estrada 2nd base
    Torres SS
    Judge RF
    Sanchez C
    Bird 1st base
    Frazier LF
    Andujar 3rd base
    Fowler CF

Bench: Wade and Austin

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine

2:11 PM Jun 22, 2017

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast