Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Woj - Frenzy of interest in KP

Can we stay out the news for once?

I would trade him if we can get the 5th or 6th pick and draft if possible Issac and then Monk with the 8th pick. Love Porz but his durability and him seeing how messed up the Knicks are scares me when it's time to pay him some big dollars. Also what's up to Hustle and wezzy long time Knicks fans and posters

Sacramento would most likely do the 5th and 10th for him. Maybe i'm wrong. However I am not willing to move him at all!

If we trade KP I'm literally done

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Sacramento would most likely do the 5th and 10th for him. Maybe i'm wrong. However I am not willing to move him at all!
    I would consider that if they added next years pick

Draft Fox, Markkanen and Jackson or Mitchell And if you could trade lee and Q for a pick? Fox-Mitchel-Jackson and Markkanene?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

So stupid - But nice to hear offers
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

This is just nuts. Let alone the idea to trade a guy who has top 5 NBA player potentia, is so beyond nuts. If Pjax lost all his marbles, is starving to death in a Zen desert, he still might not be dumb enough to make that call. I'm a fan for 28 years, I'm done with the team if that happens.
    `

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngOfNY View Post
    If we trade KP I'm literally done
    KP still hasn't contacted the Knicks FO. He sent agents. I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world but it does say something about him. Especially with his agents recent comments, "regardless of how the knicks treat their players, KP wants to be there..."

That's not the way to go about it. Go meet with the FO yourself. Skype a meeting. But to do that after everything has been calm?

I get why you feel tat way but I don't believe any player should be untouchable. If a ridiculously good deal comes along, you have to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    KP still hasn't contacted the Knicks FO. He sent agents. I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world but it does say something about him. Especially with his agents recent comments, "regardless of how the knicks treat their players, KP wants to be there..."

That's not the way to go about it. Go meet with the FO yourself. Skype a meeting. But to do that after everything has been calm?

I get why you feel tat way but I don't believe any player should be untouchable. If a ridiculously good deal comes along, you have to consider it.
    I get all this. For me it could quite possibly be the final straw for me as well. I mean seriously for 20+ years they just continue to disappoint us. I have watched damn near every game in that period of time. When does enough become enough... Honestly they'd have to move him in a deal, that gets us Westbrook, or Davis for me to be happy. I just can't see that happening.... ugh so frustrating

i say trade hiss *****, if we can get a good haul, why not? its time we move on from players with egos who think they are bigger than the team. why u think the spurs have been so successful? even the team we had with just amare was fun to watch and no egos. now we stuck with the diva melo and now its rubbing off on KP, so screw him. hes prob gona be injury prone anyways, so its best we trade him now.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    This is just nuts. Let alone the idea to trade a guy who has top 5 NBA player potentia, is so beyond nuts. If Pjax lost all his marbles, is starving to death in a Zen desert, he still might not be dumb enough to make that call. I'm a fan for 28 years, I'm done with the team if that happens.
    Hypothetical-
    The knicks trade KP for a bunch of picks. 3 years, KP has back, knee and achilles problems that keep him sidelined.
    The knicks have very good young players.
    Would you still hate it?

Same question but the knicks don't trade him and he breaks down. Would you be pissed we didn't?

No one knows what will happen. If a great opportunity presents itself, why not take it?

If Phil trades KP then he is the devil lol.

These are teams interested in KP. Not Phil shopping him. Any good GM has to listen to all offers, no matter how preposterous.

If a deal was done, you would have to wait to see the outcome before passing judgment.

The only reason there is any kind of KP talk is because of KP himself and the emergence of Willy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hypothetical-
    The knicks trade KP for a bunch of picks. 3 years, KP has back, knee and achilles problems that keep him sidelined.
    The knicks have very good young players.
    Would you still hate it?

Same question but the knicks don't trade him and he breaks down. Would you be pissed we didn't?

No one knows what will happen. If a great opportunity presents itself, why not take it?
    Three years from now, KP is a dominant two-way big and All-NBA player while 1 or 2 of those picks bust. Then what?

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast