Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 257
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    3,727
    And of course the Mets give up the lead immediately following blowing a great scoring opportunity. The predictability of this team's failure is the most pathetic thing.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    You seem to think I mean this season. I mean in general, because there doesn't appear to be one anywhere in this organization.
    I won't argue that. I assume if no one can figure out the throw this season they will try to sign someone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,085
    If only there was some precedent to firing a manger on a west coast trip.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,447
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    How many games in a row is this ****ing team going to have a 3B commit a ****ing throwing error?! Get a real 3B like a real major league ****ing baseball team!
    No point in doing that this season, unless you're still hanging onto hope.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You seem to think I mean this season. I mean in general, because there doesn't appear to be one anywhere in this organization.
    Mets have no 3rd basemen or centerfielders in the entire org
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    Yeeee Wilmer! Get in his ear, let's make this interesting!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #156
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    And of course the Mets give up the lead immediately following blowing a great scoring opportunity. The predictability of this team's failure is the most pathetic thing.
    Yep. That ******* AB by Reyes changed the whole game. It's infuriating that we need to see him start game after game, while Rosario wastes away in Vegas.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    Yep. That ******* AB by Reyes changed the whole game. It's infuriating that we need to see him start game after game, while Rosario wastes away in Vegas.
    The more we struggle the more likely it is rosario comes up sooner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    61,978
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    The more we struggle the more likely it is rosario comes up sooner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's too late now honestly, they might as well wait until after the trade deadline when everyone is gone.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    It's too late now honestly, they might as well wait until after the trade deadline when everyone is gone.
    I'd rather see him get as much experience as possible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    3,727
    0-9.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    I want to see all our potential flaws before the off season to ensure that they are accounted for.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #162
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    801
    Wow. It's shocking to see Darno come up small in a big spot. He almost always comes through in those ABs. And by almost always, I mean never.
    That would explain his lifetime .200 avg with RISP.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,058
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    Wow. It's shocking to see Darno come up small in a big spot. He almost always comes through in those ABs. And by almost always, I mean never.
    That would explain his lifetime .200 avg with RISP.
    That's the one position I'm sold on signing someone. I have fully given up on Travis (too soft) and Plaw (can't hit big league pitchers).

    Rivera is a nice backup. That's it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    That's the one position I'm sold on signing someone. I have fully given up on Travis (too soft) and Plaw (can't hit big league pitchers).

    Rivera is a nice backup. That's it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Alex Avila is pretty much the only name of interest. I wonder what it would take to get Carson Kelly from the cards, molina's extension doesnt bode well for his future there

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,828
    It seems clear to me that Collins has lost this team. The Mets look completely pathetic and it seems like nobody cares.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •