Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    For all the excuse makers, I don't want to hear the same thing next year about their was nothing the GM could of done to help the team in off season.

Not saying you are one of them, but is clear this team needs to do more than just sit on their laurels and hope for a different result with the same cast of characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But even if they did make some moves, this team would still suck. The pitching has just not been there. I didn't see suggestions that the Mets should have acquired quality starting pitching in the offseason.

What I did see was the suggestion of trading Bruce who has been one our best players this season. Even with a Jansen or Chapman, this team would still be struggling.

Doctor Pill looking strong early on *knocks on wood*

New York Mets @ LA Dodgers- June 19th-June 22nd

TJ needs loooooooooots of reps. That's a ball that you feel bad about as the thrower and the receiver.

Most of my first basemen would have apologized for not scooping that, and I would have felt it was my fault for the short throw.

Neither TJ or Flores know how to throw baseballs. It's ****ing pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Neither TJ or Flores know how to throw baseballs. It's ****ing pathetic.
    Hey, the good part is we keep losing, higher draft pick! Better chance to unload vets!

They need reps. We have to know if they're capable of gaining confidence in their arms before next year. There's no excuse not to.

How many games in a row is this ****ing team going to have a 3B commit a ****ing throwing error?! Get a real 3B like a real major league ****ing baseball team!

can the wilpons afford machado when he hits free agency?? wright is ****ing done

They're both young enough in their current positions where there is still a corner that can be turned in terms of confidence.

TJs arm isn't gonna get any stronger, but it could play much more accurate.

Accuracy is all about confidence. Sometimes that takes a person a lot of reps, sometimes that person just needs to get on a nice streak to realize that "hey, I've got this"

Any bit of hesitation/lack of confidence is detrimental, it needs to become a "rhythm" like a good golf swing.

Quote Originally Posted by olimets02 View Post
    can the wilpons afford machado when he hits free agency?? wright is ****ing done
    No...can't see the Wilpons giving a 300 million dollar contract. And yes, we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    They're both young enough in their current positions where there is still a corner that can be turned in terms of confidence.

TJs arm isn't gonna get any stronger, but it could play much more accurate.

Accuracy is all about confidence. Sometimes that takes a person a lot of reps, sometimes that person just needs to get on a nice streak to realize that "hey, I've got this"

Any bit of hesitation/lack of confidence is detrimental, it needs to become a "rhythm" like a good golf swing.

Accuracy comes with arm strength and consistent mechanics. Two things that Flores and TJ don't possess.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    How many games in a row is this ****ing team going to have a 3B commit a ****ing throwing error?! Get a real 3B like a real major league ****ing baseball team!
    No point in doing that this season, unless you're still hanging onto hope.

Bases loaded, nobody out and three hitters in row K. Not one even capable of putting a ball in play against a pitcher with a 5 ERA. This team is ****ing pathetic and the entire organization has a very limited approach to hitting.

0-8 with RISP.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    No point in doing that this season, unless you're still hanging onto hope.

You seem to think I mean this season. I mean in general, because there doesn't appear to be one anywhere in this organization.

New York Mets @ LA Dodgers- June 19th-June 22nd

This team is no match for good teams.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast