Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Monday Night RAW 6/19/2017

That Enzo and Cass end hit me in the feel spot last night. I felt sad for Enzo. Cass was going in on him and I bet there was some truth to that for Cass. There was a part where I could tell Cass was like omg I'm really doing this I don't want to do this to Enzo but he carried on like a pro

I hope Enzo doesn't get lost in the shuffle

I think the tag division needs more of a boost then a monster heel at the moment. Wwe has a few of those right now

Cass did good work last night. It was weird how it was set with Cass faking getting beat up but when they got to the important part the promo that was well done

I guess I just watch wrestling different. I don't watch wrestling pretending it's real or saying that's not realistic with how it played out and how the heel Corey basically snitched out Cass. Just like when I go to the movies I don't say well that's not realistic. I just get lost in the show

First Sim League Title!

Finally! Cass is relieved of the Dead enzo weight...

Cass as a Heel could be a Corbin clone, but more destructive. But idk, Corbin is so ****ing awesome right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Finally! Cass is relieved of the Dead enzo weight...

Cass as a Heel could be a Corbin clone, but more destructive. But idk, Corbin is so ****ing awesome right now.
    I would actually like to see Enzo be approved by the Titus Brand and join them. I think another loud mouth might just serve them well. He could do it after being beaten up a few more times and Apollo could protect him. I know it would be heel vs heel, but there is no reason why you can't do heel vs heel or face vs face.

Can we give props to Enzo's acting for actually making a real tear fall down his face? That was some Oscar **** right there.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    That Enzo and Cass end hit me in the feel spot last night. I felt sad for Enzo. Cass was going in on him and I bet there was some truth to that for Cass. There was a part where I could tell Cass was like omg I'm really doing this I don't want to do this to Enzo but he carried on like a pro

I hope Enzo doesn't get lost in the shuffle

I think the tag division needs more of a boost then a monster heel at the moment. Wwe has a few of those right now

Cass did good work last night. It was weird how it was set with Cass faking getting beat up but when they got to the important part the promo that was well done

I guess I just watch wrestling different. I don't watch wrestling pretending it's real or saying that's not realistic with how it played out and how the heel Corey basically snitched out Cass. Just like when I go to the movies I don't say well that's not realistic. I just get lost in the show

Yeah, I get what your saying. I just get caught up in the storylines and like them to make sense. And I do that to movies as well. It's funny because I can buy into someone flying or have superpowers, but then they will do something dumb and it will bug me.

I just didn't understand the logic of Cass pretending to be beat up and then at first deny he beat up Enzo. It would have made more sense if it was the other way around. The important part though is that Cass delivered a good promo and the reasoning for turning on him were warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't understand Graves involvement in this though. He is a heel and he outed another heel. (well now) Unless he is going to end up being his manager or something, it doesn't make much sense. Also Cass is a beast. Does he really need to fake being attacked, attack Enzo from behind and then deny it? What was his end game if he wasn't found out? He should have just done the promo he did tonight after one of their losses.
    i think this was a way to get Graves into the storyline with Angle. When Stephanie eventually comes back and HHH faces Angle, I could totally see Graves becoming the GM.

JUSTISE FOR MIAMI

a lot of people are overthinking why Graves "snitched" on Cass

WWE already told you, Graves now has a character and has been developing his character the past few weeks

Coreys character is the man who people tell things too. Corey is a connected resepected individual inside the locker room that people geniually like and tell things to.

He mentioned this in one of his backstage segments with Angle

and its WWE reinforcing his character giving his character room to grow

First Sim League Title!

I'm super conflicted because I want Corey to have something to do but I love him at commentary. Plus I fear it foreshadows the return of David Otunga.

I think this was a terrible move to break up Enzo and Cass. They had a popular gimmick going that fans loved and I don't see Cass's heel turn going anywhere. I see him feuding with lower guys like Crews and R truth, I really don't want to see Cass going over guys like Ambrose, Rollins, Balor.

The mistake they made was moving New Day to Smackdown instead of Enzo and Cass. New Day had a feud going with Revival and they just stopped that dead in it's tracks. Enzo and Cass going have gone to Smackdown and fueded with the lower tag teams like Ascension, the Colons and built up to a feud with the Uso's and finally got a run with the Smackdown tag team titles.

As for Enzo, I could see him going to 205 live. The cruserweights need some recognizable faces to support and Enzo would be one that fans could get behind in the division.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm super conflicted because I want Corey to have something to do but I love him at commentary. Plus I fear it foreshadows the return of David Otunga.
    Ugh...Otunga. Buzzkill. But to me, graves is annoying as **** as well as most of the commentators at table outside of Booker T, Tom Phillips lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Ugh...Otunga. Buzzkill. But to me, graves is annoying as **** as well as most of the commentators at table outside of Booker T, Tom Phillips lol.
    You bite your blasphemous tongue! Corey Graves is da real MVP! I enjoy him on commentary because he's clearly the heel but not blindly so. He gives the faces credit when they do something truly impressive.

Haha just kidding about the first part. Everyone's free to disagree...except for if you say you like Otunga. I'll never speak to someone again if they say they enjoy him on commentary.

Hoping Matt Hardy responds to my tweet on his #AskMatt. Asked how his return at Wrestlemania compared to the epic TLC at Wrestlemania 17.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You bite your blasphemous tongue! Corey Graves is da real MVP! I enjoy him on commentary because he's clearly the heel but not blindly so. He gives the faces credit when they do something truly impressive.

Haha just kidding about the first part. Everyone's free to disagree...except for if you say you like Otunga. I'll never speak to someone again if they say they enjoy him on commentary.
    Whoa. No one can be worse than Otunga. Easiest gig to have.say nothing but a total of 6 words all night. And those 6 words are just raw don and pointless

Not exactly sure where this belongs but just saw on Twitter that it was 15 years ago that Brock Lesnar won the King of the Ring (back when it meant something).

Ah how I miss king of the ring

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast