Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are obviously brilliant and I want to have your baby
    Oh. Um. Ok.

Yankeesource@YankeeSource

Gleyber Torres so far:

15 for 39, 2 2B, 3B, HR, 10 RBI, 2BB, 8K, 5R, SB, CS

Hitting .385/.405/.564 in his first 10 games and he's struck out just 3 times in his last 6 games.
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    "If I had more time I would write more briefly."

the second torres is available he needs to be called up. no excuses get wade out of here let him rebuild what little value he has in the minors so he can go. theres no place for him here. torres is another great young player who can energize this team to extra wins like when Gary came up a couple years ago and we actually made things sort of interesting. torres looks like an immediate impact player

Tyler Wade in Scranton last season: 310/382/460 and has been awful in the majors.
    Hopefully Gleyber doesn't fall in his face once he comes up, which I assume will be soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankeesource@YankeeSource

Gleyber Torres so far:

15 for 39, 2 2B, 3B, HR, 10 RBI, 2BB, 8K, 5R, SB, CS

Hitting .385/.405/.564 in his first 10 games and he's struck out just 3 times in his last 6 games.
    Gleyber Torres has been named the International League Player of the Week for April 5-15.

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Tyler Wade in Scranton last season: 310/382/460 and has been awful in the majors.
    Hopefully Gleyber doesn't fall in his face once he comes up, which I assume will be soon.

That is probably why the Yankees are trying to be cautious with Gleyber. They want him to stick when he is called up.

Quote Originally Posted by rpimpsner View Post
    That is probably why the Yankees are trying to be cautious with Gleyber. They want him to stick when he is called up.
    In my opinion, you canít treat everyone the same. You canít baby all the players and you canít throw them all to the fire when they arenít ready. It may work for one and not the other. It might destroy oneís confidence while it helps the other succeed.

Just like pitchers. We have been babying these guys since 2005 (at least) and most of our guys (and on other teams) need surgery or get hurt anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conor Foley

@RailRidersTT

Well here's something: Cody Asche is pinch hitting for Gleyber Torres in the fifth inning.

8:20 PM ∑ Apr 16, 2018

Seems odd to pull him mid game 2 days before he can come up. Hopefully he's not hurt.

Conor Foley

@RailRidersTT

Well here's something: Cody Asche is pinch hitting for Gleyber Torres in the fifth inning.

8:20 PM ∑ Apr 16, 2018

Seems odd to pull him mid game 2 days before he can come up. Hopefully he's not hurt.

gleyber is ready time to let him play at second even if he struggles...judge first year in the majors he was awful...

Gleyber Torres is not being called up by the #Yankees...yet. He was pulled earlier from Triple-A game after feeling a little stiff, sources tell @JonHeyman and me.

This was RT by Jon Heyman

Stiff

Giggity

I just wanna know what's his future is on this team. If hes not part of it call Torres up. Send wade down and let him figure it out down there. Maybe hes one of those players that need AAAA lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJYankee View Post
    I just wanna know what's his future is on this team. If hes not part of it call Torres up. Send wade down and let him figure it out down there. Maybe hes one of those players that need AAAA lol
    U guys will be loving it when we wait to the cut off date of his super two status... that way u get an extra year of control (probably 8mil vs. 18). In my opinion, the 2 or 3 days are worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torres had stiffness in his back. He will probably not play today and I'll guess they'll want him to loosen up a few days before coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    gleyber is ready time to let him play at second even if he struggles...judge first year in the majors he was awful...
    So was Mike Trout.
    Andjuar has been hitting the last week or more. He's 7-24 with 4 Rbi . I recall many of you wanting to see MA at third and Torres at second. I think thats the plan. I also think the Yankees will sign Harper and NOT Machado to keep the infield as is once Torres is up. Too may pieces would have to move to satisfy Manny wanting to play shortstop. Maybe he agrees to play third for the right amount of money. The Yankees are better off putting Harper in the outfield and moving Stanton to DH.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast