Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Wins or nah?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4

    1 33.33%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 1

    0 0%
  • nah

    2 66.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    33,972
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    I thought Span played that fly ball to Center in the ninth very lazily. That ball was catchable.
    I kinda thought the same. That or he didn't take a good angle.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    So this is game was Belt's fault, correct?
    I don't remember Belt ever having such poor BA and OB numbers in his career like this year (since he's been a regular anyway). When the team is sucking everyone sucks. (Rains, pours and all that.)

    I am rather impressed with the Rox though, making some good noise and could keep LA from winning the division if nothing more.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I get what you are angling at but am not buying it. Melancon does not look anything close to a top notch closer since he started wearing orange and black. He can fully turn it around (and is far from the biggest problem on this team) but I am not a fan at all so far.
    ^^ +1
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    26,887

    Coors: San Francisco Giants (bad) @ Colorado Rockies (good) - June 15-18

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Neat?

    Clearly, since an entire game went by with zero discussion on it.
    Shouldn't a mod have better things to do than troll or is it shouldn't a troll have better things to do than mod? Either way your **** is real ****ing old.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    18,553
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Shouldn't a mod have better things to do than troll or is it shouldn't a troll have better things to do than mod? Either way your **** is real ****ing old.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'll be careful not to say anything even remotely negative about the giants in the DODGER forum in the future.

    Out of curiosity what other mod's aren't allowed to say anything negative about the giants in their own forms? Are Cubs mod's allowed to say negative things about S.F. what about Met's mod's or your own mod's? Because no one has said more negative things about this ball club than their own fans this season.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,466
    Keep on trollin'! The issue here is....YOU. You've been nothing but an annoyance (at best) to this forum for years and have been asked by mods not to post in this forum, yet you continue on and on with the same lame routine despite knowing that no one in here gives a damn about your thoughts.

    I get that you enjoy the attention and get off on being able to troll without consequence but give it a ****ing rest and go back to trolling your fellow Dodger fans in your own forum.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    33,972
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    I don't remember Belt ever having such poor BA and OB numbers in his career like this year (since he's been a regular anyway). When the team is sucking everyone sucks. (Rains, pours and all that.)

    I am rather impressed with the Rox though, making some good noise and could keep LA from winning the division if nothing more.
    Just to be clear, this wasn't a jab at you. It's towards those of KNBR. I wasn't just waiting for those magic words.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Just to be clear, this wasn't a jab at you. It's towards those of KNBR. I wasn't just waiting for those magic words.
    No jab taken guy

    And to be clear my comment wasn't a jab at Belt, merely an observation that I have never remembered his BA & OB numbers that low. He's hasn't hit (BA) for **** this year, and even his OBA is now down to very un-Belt like numbers.

    As it's clear the season is now lost, it will be interesting to see what if anything the team does come TD time. And I'm really hoping they don't foolishly rush Bum back just to save some face in this embarrassment of a season.

    (With apologies to Yogi Berra... ) When it's over, it's over!
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    26,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I'll be careful not to say anything even remotely negative about the giants in the DODGER forum in the future.

    Out of curiosity what other mod's aren't allowed to say anything negative about the giants in their own forms? Are Cubs mod's allowed to say negative things about S.F. what about Met's mod's or your own mod's? Because no one has said more negative things about this ball club than their own fans this season.
    Go ahead and act like a whiny 5 year old that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. That's sure to help your argument. You keep coming in here and trolling us I'm going to call you out on it. When you whine and cry and try to play the victim I'll call you out on it.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Go ahead and act like a whiny 5 year old that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. That's sure to help your argument. You keep coming in here and trolling us I'm going to call you out on it. When you whine and cry and try to play the victim I'll call you out on it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    You make it sound like a Sunday afternoon prance through Kmart. If only it was that easy.

    Giants already have one of the higher payrolls in baseball. Spending money on FA's for the sake of spending money ain't gonna do ****. Giants need to be more creative in trading, need to take some risks, need to risk making moves that may possibly anger fans.

    We need top of lineup guys that get on base! We need middle of lineup guys that can move them along. We need legit power guys that can make a difference with one AB.
    If we want to get back quickly, what other options do we have? Not much in the minors that will get us back into contention soon so what's left? We have too many holes, we'll have to find the money to fill them. If we don't want to spend, then do the rebuild.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,265
    Trolls aren't the problem. A bad ball club is the problem.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    18,553
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Go ahead and act like a whiny 5 year old that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. That's sure to help your argument. You keep coming in here and trolling us I'm going to call you out on it. When you whine and cry and try to play the victim I'll call you out on it.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'll totally make sure to not let giants fans re-post my comments from the dodger forum in here lol. Because so long as giants fans keep re-posting my comments your going to call me out.

    Good to know someone is willing to hold my feet to the fire when giants fans repost my comments in here.
    LOL

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I'll totally make sure to not let giants fans re-post my comments from the dodger forum in here lol. Because so long as giants fans keep re-posting my comments your going to call me out.

    Good to know someone is willing to hold my feet to the fire when giants fans repost my comments in here.
    LOL
    How many posters did the Dodger forum have 2 years ago, how many these days; fans are deserting the dodger forum for a reason, did you ever wonder why?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I'll totally make sure to not let giants fans re-post my comments from the dodger forum in here lol. Because so long as giants fans keep re-posting my comments your going to call me out.
    You know I doubt GIANTS FANS would post your comments in this forum if you weren't constantly popping in here.

    Presumably other dodgers fans talk **** about the Giants in their forum and manage to not have the posts quoted in here.

  16. 06-19-2017, 08:52 PM
    Reason
    Stop - Rush

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •