Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    We need a lot more people like M.L. King in today's political/social environment.
    He's a once in a couple of generations kind of person and today he would have been torn apart for any small transgression on social media.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/934/5b7.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/939/e33.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's a once in a couple of generations kind of person and today he would have been torn apart for any small transgression on social media.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/934/5b7.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/939/e33.jpg
    Another one could be the banning of black customers in restaurants, hotels, etc. during that era as "businesses having a right to serve who they want". Some right wingers actually make that argument today when gays are thrown out of establishments (along with the "religious freedom" argument drivel).

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the word "many" may be up for debate as to just how many people there are spewing this type of hatred, but it's certainly not only a handful of people here and there.

there has been significantly more hatred coming from the left than I have seen coming from the right. if you can prove otherwise then do so.
    Well of course you feel this way. You like to generalize about liberals, blacks, any one whom you deem unworthy. And no I will not, because you have proven time and time again that you have the selective perception blinder disease,SPBD . You ignore anything that don't fit your narrative, even when it is true, which makes you a perfect FOX devotee. Life is to short for me to waste my time trying to prove something to you.

I don't know if you are a madman or a radical zealot

how many Democrats have been using the hateful rhetoric that many people are going to DIE because of the Republican healthcare. they will use the most impactful words they can think of to influence/manipulate people.

how many actual Democrats (not regular Democrat supporters) have compared Trump literally to Hitler. this type of hateful comparison is ridiculous and over the top. it's been like this all through the election and since the election, with them saying/doing whatever they have to in the most extreme way possible to influence/manipulate people.
    that's Democrats, then factor in the Liberal media who want to have a bigger impact on viewers, and you people that watch the likes of CNN/MSNBC believe all of it.
    if we were to believe this type of information from the Liberal media people would think Trump wants to round up ALL immigrants (not just ILLEGAL immigrants) and deport all of them. unnecessary paranoia that just causes more hatred.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/2...tical-violence

Wes: I'm telling you don't waste your time. There are people who are a vacuum for the things that matter. And time is at the top of that list. Not much more important.

there has been significantly more hatred coming from the left than I have seen coming from the right. if you can prove otherwise then do so.

]
    Sure, I'll prove it the same way you "proved" that more hate is coming from the left

I got a feeeeeling
    This feeeeling
    Deep down inside
    That its the right
    Yea, this feeeeeling

I was singing btw

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well of course you feel this way. You like to generalize about liberals, blacks, any one whom you deem unworthy. And no I will not, because you have proven time and time again that you have the selective perception blinder disease,SPBD . You ignore anything that don't fit your narrative, even when it is true, which makes you a perfect FOX devotee. Life is to short for me to waste my time trying to prove something to you.

I don't know if you are a madman or a radical zealot
    this is what many of you have done on a regular basis, whether it's things I say and people ignore parts of what I say that don't fit their predetermined conclusion, or police related shootings and details that prove them being justified, or things related to Russia that your side wants to put on Trump that he did something wrong/illegal except he wasn't even being investigated.

the left hasn't been able to prove much of anything they have been saying since the election.

the left has shown they are nothing but pompous entitled spoiled brats always thinking they deserve to get everything they want and can say whatever they want without consequences.

I do have to laugh at the jab at FOX, as if your left side Liberal media hasn't been worse, like I've been dropping in the 100 days thread about CNN retracting a fake news story, issuing new guidelines, or people resigning.. that nobody seems to want to respond too.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31710953
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post31709006
    ..why are you people ignoring this news.

I'm ignoring you because it's a waste of my time and thumb muscles to respond to you. You report on any failure to properly vet a story as though you just found the lost city of Atlantis even while you quote from bull**** sources like Fox News who constantly use debunked sources to try to support Trump's outlandish claims like his massive crowd size or millions and millions of people voted illegally and all against him. So yea sorry if you nonsensical ramblings fall on deaf ears with me.

Again: I apologize Dbroncs but I struggle to ignore his lunatic babbling.

Republican Steve Scalise, aides shot in Virginia

So what exactly do you want posters to discuss/debate about the CNN/Russia story you're up on your altar praising and singing about?

Seems to me reporters are being held accountable for what they reported and that's not only the right thing to do, but are also the steps of any credible news station to take. Did anyone from Fox get suspended or fired for running with their unconfirmed "Russia Kills Top ISIS Leader" story?
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

We'll Fox News makes 60% mostly false or worse statements. So I'm not going to take them as a pillar of truth.

Hell they haven't taken the article that they claim to have a study that says over 5.7M people voted illegally. That has been roundly debunked.

I'm ignoring you because it's a waste of my time and thumb muscles to respond to you. You report on any failure to properly vet a story as though you just found the lost city of Atlantis even while you quote from bull**** sources like Fox News who constantly use debunked sources to try to support Trump's outlandish claims like his massive crowd size or millions and millions of people voted illegally and all against him. So yea sorry if you nonsensical ramblings fall on deaf ears with me.

Again: I apologize Dbroncs but I struggle to ignore his lunatic babbling.
    FoxNews has been a reputable source this entire time.
    the fact that you want to criticize Fox for ******** sources is hypocritical considering the multiple stories with unnamed sources from Washington Post and New York Times that have ended up being WRONG. but that is acceptable and "reputable" for you?

you don't like FoxNews because it doesn't support the ******** coming from your side. you continue to give credibility to the same Liberal media exposed through wikileaks colluding with Hillary Clinton and still covering President Trump.
    how is it that you can criticize Fox and still support/defend the other media and the sources they have used that have repeatedly ended up being wrong.

if you don't like FoxNews then I guess you're also not going to like Conservative newspaper Washington Times.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...info-(UPDATED)
    Sources to the left of The Huffington Post and to the right of Fox News are considered non-reputable and too biased.
    Newspapers are considered reputable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    Washington Times is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post

So what exactly do you want posters to discuss/debate about the CNN/Russia story you're up on your altar praising and singing about?

Seems to me reporters are being held accountable for what they reported and that's not only the right thing to do, but are also the steps of any credible news station to take.
    all media/reporters should be held accountable. like CNN and a producer admitting "Russia" news is mostly ********.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/33...ostly-********

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe released an undercover video Tuesday morning of a CNN producer saying the network's heavy coverage of possible collusion between Trump administration officials and Russia during the 2016 presidential election is “mostly ********.”

“I haven’t seen any good enough evidence to show that the president committed a crime,” CNN supervising producer John Bonifield, who works in the network's medical unit, says in the clip.

“I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me,” says Bonifield, who is filmed in a number of casual settings with his off-camera interrogator. “You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof.”
    Bonifield also mocked “cutesy little ethics” around journalism in making the argument that the business side of news gathering is more important.

“All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school, you’re just like, that’s adorable,” Bonifield said. “That’s adorable. This is a business.”

Bonifield also discussed CNN President Jeff Zucker's editorial input in an internal meeting earlier this month after coverage of Trump’s decision to pull the United States from the Paris climate agreement.

“Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords,” recalls Bonifield. “And the CEO of CNN [Zucker] said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we’re done with that, let’s get back to Russia.”

You lose all credibility to tell me what is or isn't fake news when you quote convicted conman James O'Keefe. Had he not pled out he would have been a felon.

Fox News waited a week while Sean Hannity ran through Seth Rich's situation and tried to make it seem as though Killary or the DNC was involved. They finally corrected but left everything as it was for the situation to repeat itself.

CNN released something was wrong and less than 24 hours went from that realization to the change of standards and several people "resigned".

Last post of yours that I'll see. FYI.

You lose all credibility to tell me what is or isn't fake news when you quote convicted conman James O'Keefe. Had he not pled out he would have been a felon.

Fox News waited a week while Sean Hannity ran through Seth Rich's situation and tried to make it seem as though Killary or the DNC was involved. They finally corrected but left everything as it was for the situation to repeat itself.

CNN released something was wrong and less than 24 hours went from that realization to the change of standards and several people "resigned".
    O'Keefe's history doesn't change the video released about CNN.

your side loses credibility when they continue to believe the same media that were caught and exposed colluding with Hillary.
    your side loses credibility when they continue to believe media that continues to use unnamed sources that often end up being wrong.
    how/why should anyone continue believing anything that comes from them as they continue to cover President Trump.
    what is that saying.. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. so what would it be if it was fool me over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

what is that saying.. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. so what would it be if it was fool me over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
    Fox News fools you on a continuous and consistent basis.

??? >>> Shame on "Special" >>> Shame on Fox

Your opinions & stances mean nothing when your posts continually contradict.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Fox News fools you on a continuous and consistent basis.

??? >>> Shame on "Special" >>> Shame on Fox

Your opinions & stances mean nothing when your posts continually contradict.
    I think it goes back to shame on Fox. It's like picking on someone who physically cannot defend themselves.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast