• Vikings

2 8.70%
  • Lions

6 26.09%
  • Bears

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Pack have better receivers but I don't see any argument for the Vikings being better.
    Tate/Jones/Ebron vs Diggs/Thielen/Rudolph. You can definitely make an arguement for the Vikings being better.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Tate/Jones/Ebron vs Diggs/Thielen/Rudolph. You can definitely make an arguement for the Vikings being better.
    You really cant...

You really cant...
    just pure stats last year
    Tate/Jones/Ebron approx 2700 yds 9 TDs
    Diggs/Thielen/Rudolph approx 2700 yds 14 TDs

so, pretty sure he can
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    just pure stats last year
    Tate/Jones/Ebron approx 2700 yds 9 TDs
    Diggs/Thielen/Rudolph approx 2700 yds 14 TDs

so, pretty sure he can
    Yeah and for overall body of work tate beats diggs, Jones beats thielen, and rudolph beats ebron, with the lions having far better backs out of the backfield. So no, it's not really very arguable.

Yeah and for overall body of work tate beats diggs, Jones beats thielen, and rudolph beats ebron, with the lions having far better backs out of the backfield. So no, it's not really very arguable.
    It's very arguable. Also assuming Minnesota's OL graduates beyond piss poor and the passing game will improve. Add in Murray/Cook out of the backfield and the fact that Treadwell literally can't be more useless than he was last year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So no, it's not really very arguable.
    and yet, we are

You really cant...
    Seeing as how you think the Lions also have the best secondary in the North I can tell you're a homer. Lions may have the receiving corps. We'll see this year after we get more tape on Theilen and Treadwell.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

As long as GODQB is around, the Packers aren't losing.

Seeing as how you think the Lions also have the best secondary in the North I can tell you're a homer. Lions may have the receiving corps. We'll see this year after we get more tape on Theilen and Treadwell.

I clearly said they most likely have 2nd best secondary.

Not being a homer in the slightest. It's a pretty realistic look at the lions.

I've also said barring unexpected breakouts or injuries, they're around an 8 win team, which will likely end up 3rd in the division. Is that a homer view?

I clearly said they most likely have 2nd best secondary.

Not being a homer in the slightest. It's a pretty realistic look at the lions.

I've also said barring unexpected breakouts or injuries, they're around an 8 win team, which will likely end up 3rd in the division. Is that a homer view?
    My bad for not clearly reading better. I only read the "possibly best secondary" part. I don't see a comment in this thread mentioning an 8 win team so it was easy for me to think you were talking them up to be better than what they are.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

My bad for not clearly reading better. I only read the "possibly best secondary" part. I don't see a comment in this thread mentioning an 8 win team so it was easy for me to think you were talking them up to be better than what they are.
    That wasn't in this thread, it's just the view I've had to point out I'm not being a homer. My views are pretty realistic for them.

OK, what mod got into the voting numbers

In my mind, NFC north is pretty much wide open. GB keeps dropping offensive lineman, has defensive players leaving and retiring, they are Aaron Rodgers and their receivers at this point (which is still pretty damn good) but beatable (see week 17 versus the monstrous Matt Barkley led Bears), Vikings will be limited by QB and o line until it proves to no longer be an issue, and lions are just the lions (they lost to the Bears last year). I won't even argue my homer views on the Bears, but there is no team that is head and shoulders better in this division. It is open for the taking. My money goes on the pack just because a QB like Rodgers goes so far, but could just as easily envision lions or Vikings taking the division. Should make for some really competitive divisional matchups this year, and hopefully the bears playing spoiler at some point late in the season.
    I had the polish sausage

Quote Originally Posted by dikimbemutumbo View Post
    In my mind, NFC north is pretty much wide open. GB keeps dropping offensive lineman, has defensive players leaving and retiring, they are Aaron Rodgers and their receivers at this point (which is still pretty damn good) but beatable (see week 17 versus the monstrous Matt Barkley led Bears), Vikings will be limited by QB and o line until it proves to no longer be an issue, and lions are just the lions (they lost to the Bears last year). I won't even argue my homer views on the Bears, but there is no team that is head and shoulders better in this division. It is open for the taking. My money goes on the pack just because a QB like Rodgers goes so far, but could just as easily envision lions or Vikings taking the division. Should make for some really competitive divisional matchups this year, and hopefully the bears playing spoiler at some point late in the season.
    I honestly don't see the O-Line being a huge issue for Pack IF they can remain relatively healthy.
    Losing Lang, Tretter, and Sitton definitely hurts but they still have very good players at both Tackle positions and Center. Evans and Taylor aren't great guards but they are decent players.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast