Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    It really is pathetic tho that this still isn't fixed. Not only that, but it seems to have gotten worse lately

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This issue is killing our GTD threads, in turn, killing overall attendance.

This, plus those horribly intrusive ad units.

This place is turning into a dumpster fire.

Are you guys referring to the fact that when you click on a thread, you get the oldest post instead of the most recent? I知 new to this site but if this is how this site works, I値l pass. Who wants to scroll through 300 pages just to get to the most recent? F that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Are you guys referring to the fact that when you click on a thread, you get the oldest post instead of the most recent? I知 new to this site but if this is how this site works, I値l pass. Who wants to scroll through 300 pages just to get to the most recent? F that nonsense.
    You can change that in your Settings panel in the top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    No, that's not at all what people are referring to. This site has a stupid ****ing glitch where you'll reply to someone and somehow your reply shows up chronologically prior to the original post.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Recently noticed this myself. I get the impression that this software is quite dated, and owners/admins (or whoever) don't seem to care. Either their priorities are elsewhere, or they're just waiting for this site to die a slow death.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Recently noticed this myself. I get the impression that this software is quite dated, and owners/admins (or whoever) don't seem to care. Either their priorities are elsewhere, or they're just waiting for this site to die a slow death.
    I pick all of the above

I don't understand how this isn't a priority? It's really the most ridiculous issue we've seen here on PSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I don't understand how this isn't a priority? It's really the most ridiculous issue we've seen here on PSD.
    I don't understand either, we've mentioned it multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I don't understand either, we've mentioned it multiple times.
    Can you give us honest info on what is actually happening to improve (if at all) or fix the forums? Actually, does anyone even care about PSD in general? They seem to update stuff but it's so freaking half ***.

It seems like we shouldn't even bother anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Can you give us honest info on what is actually happening to improve (if at all) or fix the forums? Actually, does anyone even care about PSD in general? They seem to update stuff but it's so freaking half ***.

It seems like we shouldn't even bother anymore...
    We have submitted a list of things that need to get fixed. Some have, some have not, and we resubmit every so often. What we are told is that it's a small IT team that runs PSD and Covers.com, so they are limited in time and resources as to what they can do. I am actually discussing now the banning issues that some people have with their emails, so we are working to a resolution on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    We have submitted a list of things that need to get fixed. Some have, some have not, and we resubmit every so often. What we are told is that it's a small IT team that runs PSD and Covers.com, so they are limited in time and resources as to what they can do. I am actually discussing now the banning issues that some people have with their emails, so we are working to a resolution on that one.
    What about the resolution to fixing the quote notification you get in your inbox when someone replies to a post you make?

How about going back to non-intrusive as units? These full screen videos and pop ups are awful! I work the online advertising business and I知 floored that you are running these type of ads. User first or the user leaves.

Yeah, this site has become a complete train wreck.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    How about going back to non-intrusive as units? These full screen videos and pop ups are awful! I work the online advertising business and I知 floored that you are running these type of ads. User first or the user leaves.
    I'll let them know about this.

I use an ad blocker on my laptop and haven't experienced any of those ads. Try using that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast