Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Replies showing up before the post they were replying

I have to close the site down and log back in just to post a 2nd time or everytime i post it overwrites my first post but always stay where my first post is.

If I post on page 19 and the last time i posted was page 12... it goes back to page 12 and overwrites page 12 post on that page.

can i get a ****ing fix please or some information... still happening.. every single time i post it ends up 5 posts back and overwrites my previous post

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I have to close the site down and log back in just to post a 2nd time or everytime i post it overwrites my first post but always stay where my first post is.

If I post on page 19 and the last time i posted was page 12... it goes back to page 12 and overwrites page 12 post on that page.
    That is some bizarre ****. If it is only happening to you, chances are it is something on your end. Clear your browser cache, history, settings, cookies, etc, or piss on a spark plug. That's all I can suggest.

Try a completely different browser. Does the error repeat?
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

I think this happened to me yesterday.

I replied to a post and my post ended up a couple post before the post I replied to. Seems like that's your issue too. I'm absolute have no idea what the issue may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I think this happened to me yesterday.

I replied to a post and my post ended up a couple post before the post I replied to. Seems like that's your issue too. I'm absolute have no idea what the issue may be.
    yup.. its the other issue as well... its doing this as well... most of the times it is this but sometimes i have to log out and log back in after a post or it just keeps rewriting the previous post lol... its infuriatingly annoying... How am I suppose to piss warrior fans off if I cant post : (

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...e-Finals/page7

it just did it again what rush is referring to... this time it only dropped to the post before... I quoted HPF and the post ended up behind his post... its like I am posting from the future lol

I have not experienced this. Try deleting history, cookies and just about everything. Try a new browser. If it keeps doing this, we will need browser information and probably screen caps, including what ads might be running (personally, I doubt it's an add, but it might be possible.)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I have not experienced this. Try deleting history, cookies and just about everything. Try a new browser. If it keeps doing this, we will need browser information and probably screen caps, including what ads might be running (personally, I doubt it's an add, but it might be possible.)
    yo... thats a ton of work lol... its not just me though... its happening often in the nba area... It just happens to me 9 times out of 10 lol... it will be alright... i dont mind posting from the future lol

What threads is it happening in? If they are thousands of posts we may need to close them and start new ones

I know this happened to me in the NBA finals game thread

Yeah, I seem to recall that happening on vBulletin forums before. Keep an eye out on the threads this happens in guys, because we might have to start closing them after a certain amount of posts again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    What threads is it happening in? If they are thousands of posts we may need to close them and start new ones
    It happened multiple times during our NFL RD game and the threads had 10~ posts, max.

So it's not exclusive to long threads as far as I can tell. Can verify it happened a bunch in the finals thread too though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Ok, can someone grab a screen cap next time it happens so I can forward it to the IT team?

Replies showing up before the post they were replying

I am on my phone so sorry if there is another thread on this already. But over the past few days, I've noticed that I will post a reply and my post shows up with an appropriate time stamp but before the post that I'm replying. So for instance, the thread will look like this in the order below:

My reply 12:39pm

Original post 12:38pm

I have also noticed this
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast